What's new

Sweden arrested Quran burner in the face of protests: Momen

why are they arresting someone for merely burning a book he detests.

"Authorities arrested 37-year-old Iraqi national Salwan Momika on hate crimes charges last Wednesday after he used a pre-approved permit from Stockholm city officials to burn pages of the Quran outside Stockholm's central mosque"

He could sue the city now.
If they burnt any of the many Hindu holy books, we will shit the streets of stockhold where the crap does not even decompose.

Your countrymen live and work in droves in Islamic GCC countries. Leave the GCC countries if you hate the Qur'an and religion of Islam.
Where did I say that. I just said I don't really care about that book. I don't think it is applicable to good ppl.
Why should we leave gulf countries.
Says the Hindutva who has a reputation of lynching Indian Muslims on a daily basis.

Your Indian leaders cry foul when Obama reminds them to be tolerant.
Of course India is tolerant. Obama talked about separatism which is why they had to protest. India is much more nicer to Muslims than vice versa

If they burnt any of the many Hindu holy books, we will shit the streets of stockhold where the crap does not even decompose.

LOL Hinduphoba is halal. Islamophobia is halal. Nice one Hindutva.

Where did I say that. I just said I don't really care about that book. I don't think it is applicable to good ppl.
Why should we leave gulf countries.

Of course India is tolerant. Obama talked about separatism which is why they had to protest. India is much more nicer to Muslims than vice versa

Obama literally calles out Hindutva intolerance. India is not tolerant at all. It is a cesspool of Hindu hate towards all minorities. You can't fool anybody.

You guys promote hatres against Islam. You approve Qur'an burning. You lynch, rape and kill Indian Muslims in your own country. You don't belong in Islamic GCC countries.

While I personally won't do this because of Muslims who can't take insults will kill me

First of all pajeet why should Muslims take insults from anyone?

And secondly it is very chad from Muslims if they would kill you for insulting them

Just reiterates the fact that Muslims don't take insults laying down like cowards

LOL Hinduphoba is halal. Islamophobia is halal. Nice one Hindutva.

Obama literally calles out Hindutva intolerance. India is nit tolerant at all. It is a cesspool of Hindu hate towards all minorities. You can't fool anybody.

You guys promote hatres against Islam. You approve Qur'an burning. You don't belong in Islamic GCC countries.
I am not in gcc country.indias 90% pasmanda muslim are goodm 10% ashtaf are outsiders and they will be taken care of.
Obama is reading a islamo fascist script . He has what a tolerant haven India is.

Low life motherfuckers

We muslims detest the pagan monkey animal zoo books but don’t go around asking the west to ban this rape manual nor do we cheer when Hindus pour menstruated blood on it for social media likes but these slum dwelling fuckers are born into hate , they fucking hate their neighbour for he’s ancestry for he’s diet or for having a vagina
@Falcon26 one more... show some spine and do the right thing.

This guy thinks that Hinduphobia is bad, but Islamophobia good.
How so? I am asking if its OK to break idol of hindus ? I and not saying don't do it. Buy some idols on your dime and break it.

Low life motherfuckers

We muslims detest the pagan monkey animal zoo books but don’t go around asking the west to ban this rape manual nor do we cheer when Hindus pour menstruated blood on it for social media likes but these slum dwelling fuckers are born into hate , they fucking hate their neighbour for he’s ancestry for he’s diet or for having a vagina
Lol.. u seem to be the one burning w hate

And secondly it is very chad from Muslims if they would kill you for insulting them

Just reiterates the fact that Muslims don't take insults laying down like cowards
Then don't insult others if you can't take it. That is the cowardly part.

It is not blasphemous. Please see what your co religionists do all over the world especially against Hinduism. Even on this forum see how blasphemy against Hindu gods and ahmadi Islamic prophets are made.

There I have changed reference. Is this ok? Can I stand by my support for that guy or no?

You got to remember to us it only means

It’s a fucking kebab to us that is all
It is human waste for us that is all
It is vermin that is all
It is a sex toy that is all
Just like the rest of the world thinks the same it’s not our fault you put Cow on your head , piss in your mouth a rat on your body and a penis on your lips for blessings .

What has qadiani loyal to the crown imposter got to do with you .

It is vermin that is all
Just like the rest of the world thinks the same it’s not our fault you put Cow on your head , piss in your mouth a rat on your body and a penis on your lips for blessings .

@Falcon26 one more

It is vermin that is all

So if some guy in Sweden mirrors your feeling why does the great ummah get its panties wet

@Falcon26 Mate you dont have a leg to stand on now.

Yeah but Hinduism is disgusting and worthless
It is not blasphemous. Please see what your co religionists do all over the world especially against Hinduism. Even on this forum see how blasphemy against Hindu gods and ahmadi Islamic prophets are made.

There I have changed reference. Is this ok? Can I stand by my support for that guy or no?

They are arresting him because he was a muslim.

They would leave him untouched if he was not a Muslim.
He’s a fucking Christian dumb bat

what about breaking idols by muslims in a secular country

@Falcon26 - this is the attitude I refer to.
Nope it’s an offence where I live
Don’t know about your slum dump bit here even Indians who think they are born higher than other Indians are severely dealt with unlike your shit dump where they are automatically promoted

He’s a fucking Christian dumb bat

Nope it’s an offence where I live
Don’t know about your slum dump bit here even Indians who think they are born higher than other Indians are severely dealt with unlike your shit dump where they are automatically promoted
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in. sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves.
1688541244869.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki

Matthew 7:15 - Wikipedia

it is a tactical arrest. Sweden fully stands behind this action.you may be correct that the fact he was muslim made it easier. Sweden wants entry to nato and needs turkey's support.

He’s a fucking Christian you dumb bat

Back
Top Bottom