What's new

Sweden arrested Quran burner in the face of protests: Momen

Your attitude betrays the decent facade you put forth. If you think anti-Islamic rhetoric happens for a reason, then you are an unapologetic islamophobe. No other way to say it & I hope moderators take note of your belligerent rhetoric.
I thought about it and wanted to add a statement. Anti Islamic rhetoric and sentiments arise not out of hatred to Islam but directly due to actions and attitude of Muslims. Pls reflect.

Why arrest someone for merely eating beef ? Trolling with umbilical cord attached !
I agree , the govt should take those guys to task (I mean the imbeciles so called gau rakshak)but won't because the govt is perpetrating this. In fact I have been campaigning to revoke this beef law, which incidentally has been their pre independence.
I don't eat meat by the way

Last edited:
look at people from your country on how they talk and cheer insults to hindu gods , idols and beliefs. Next time you see that think how you whined here and stop them and teach them respect given = respect received.

I don't believe that it was factually incorrect or wrong, but I have no problem to take it back if that hurts sentiments. Sorry.
ANti Islamic rhetoric happens for a reason and I am not diving into details here. I am not a Hindu nationalist and really don't respect any of the nationalists, leftists and islamists. The tribe who are at the centre and want to be there is very small.
The only thing I request you is pay it forward when your compatriots insult HIndu beliefs and faith.
respectfully yours.

Your Victimhood and constant offence at anything and everything is destructive and must surely make your Hindu mental health conditions worse?

Your Victimhood and constant offence at anything and everything is destructive and must surely make your Hindu mental health conditions worse?
I am sorry but your statement is a closer representation of your people.

They are arresting him because he was a muslim.

They would leave him untouched if he was not a Muslim.

They are arresting him because he was a muslim.

They would leave him untouched if he was not a Muslim.
it is a tactical arrest. Sweden fully stands behind this action.you may be correct that the fact he was muslim made it easier. Sweden wants entry to nato and needs turkey's support.

what about breaking idols by muslims in a secular country

For Muslims, a stone is a stone and an animal is an animal.

I only see crybabies from 57 countries.. babies cry to demand action. like I said, Sweden took a tactical step back due to more pressing geopolitical prerogatives

OIC will put pressure on Turkiye and Albania to Veto Sweden's entry into NATO.

For Muslims, a stone is a stone and an animal is an animal.

OIC will put pressure on Turkiye and Albania to Veto Sweden's entry into NATO.
Stop your nonsense OIC is nothing but a dead organization can't do anything, and major NATO countries will pressure Turkey and Albania to not veto Sweden's entry into NATO

Back
Top Bottom