What's new

Sweden arrested Quran burner in the face of protests: Momen

When Russia played the Islam card and Turkey threatened them, Sweden quickly changed its tune.

LOL. Watching Putin absolutely school the west was hilarious. Guy is always ten steps ahead of these jokers.

Since he is an Iraqi national, why don't they send him back to Iraq and wash their hands off of this headache? He may get terminated in Iraq.

Since he is an Iraqi national, why don't they send him back to Iraq and wash their hands off of this headache? He may get terminated in Iraq.
He might have done it for asylum seeking purpose and he has succeeded on what he was looking for.

He might have done it for asylum seeking purpose and he has succeeded on what he was looking for.
He seems to be living there for some time. One doesn't improve his asylum case by becoming a headache to the host country. If anything, he has become a pest. If they send him back and he gets terminated in Iraq, others will learn how to behave.

Goods news if true.

Related:

Not really. I think these kinds of reactions only encourage more provocateurs. Muslims should just ignore them... Perhaps even give them Quran to burn as part of a reverse strategy.

The honor of the religion is managed by god..

why are they arresting someone for merely burning a book he detests.

"Authorities arrested 37-year-old Iraqi national Salwan Momika on hate crimes charges last Wednesday after he used a pre-approved permit from Stockholm city officials to burn pages of the Quran outside Stockholm's central mosque"

He could sue the city now.

Instant 'millionaire' soup.

The Swedish police originally said no and it was overturned in law that he could do it. Unbelievable stupidity from the administration

I only see crybabies from 57 countries.. babies cry to demand action. like I said, Sweden took a tactical step back due to more pressing geopolitical prerogatives
Keep that attitude.
We will keep killing your breed till you go extinct In Sha Allah.
You pigs are tissue for whites. They use you and throw you away. You guys sell your selves like prostitutes and have no self respect. “Saaaar phul saport”
You guys don’t even have enough value to be our slaves.
In Sha Allah blasphemers and their pajeet supporters will continue to lose their heads.

"Authorities arrested 37-year-old Iraqi national Salwan Momika on hate crimes charges last Wednesday after he used a pre-approved permit from Stockholm city officials to burn pages of the Quran outside Stockholm's central mosque"

He will get compensation from govt for damages to his freedom of speech . Mean while it is good to see muslims are not burning their own shops and govt offices in India Pakistan and bangladesh.

You should become his lawyer and start a Qur'an burning movement.

img.png

"Saaaaaar, phull sapport for Qur'an burnars!!!! Brawn India stands with white pawar!!!!!!"

Keep that attitude.
We will keep killing your breed till you go extinct In Sha Allah.
You pigs are tissue for whites. They use you and throw you away. You guys sell your selves like prostitutes and have no self respect. “Saaaar phul saport”
You guys don’t even have enough value to be our slaves.
In Sha Allah blasphemers and their pajeet supporters will continue to lose their heads.
You need to explain why you feel that way

@Falcon26 One more specimen

Finally some sensible minds prevails in Sweden.
All the Islamic countries summoned their ambassadors and protests were held in front of their embassies which eventually made them compromise.

My problem is, why don't we have this unity when it comes to holy Quds and other important issues like Kashmir?

First issue of Muslims, the one that bleeds them to death is Palestine. That's our biggest weakness, Israel being a Jewish stronghold, won't give up easily. Unless we arm each and every Palestinian to fight for holy mosque and their own freedom from aparthied regime. India can be dealt with just like Swedish case.

The beauty of this event on the other hand is, Quran gathered Muslims together succesfuly. Its torn up pages, its holy words resonated and reached out to Muslims' minds and hearts. We need to understand this very fact that every Palestinian being killed by Israelis is a Quran being desecrated.

You should become his lawyer and start a Qur'an burning movement.

View attachment 936949

"Saaaaaar, phull sapport for Qur'an burnars!!!! Brawn India stands with white pawar!!!!!!"
While I personally won't do this because of Muslims who can't take insults will kill me and also because I don't care enough to do it.
No point in taking on people who have been given license to do evil by their book.

You need to explain why you feel that way

@Falcon26 One more specimen

Your countrymen live and work in droves in Islamic GCC countries. Leave the GCC countries if you hate the Qur'an and religion of Islam.

While I personally won't do this because of Muslims who can't take insults will kill me and also because I don't care enough to do it.
No point in taking on people who have been given license to do evil by their book.

Says the Hindutva who has a reputation of lynching Indian Muslims on a daily basis.

Your Indian leaders cry foul when Obama reminds them to be tolerant.

Incitement to hate something you slum dwelling fucjers don’t know about as hate incitement is built into you by your absurd monkey beliefs

Back
Top Bottom