What's new

Sushma Swaraj puts Pakistan on the spot

Pettiness of India and this Modi mindset on full display and Indians have the courage to call it great performance!!

Despite all their efforts, Kashmir issue is highlighted. Pakistan played well.

That was a masterly performance by Sushma Swaraj. Probably the best handling of a press conference by any minister in the Modi government. Classy.
It was. How succinctly she explained in few sentences why Pakistan is inconsistent in its stand for talks. After this they will be hard pressed to find a face in the international community.

It was. How succinctly she explained in few sentences why Pakistan is inconsistent in its stand for talks. After this they will be hard pressed to find a face in the international community.

I was not a big supporter of her becoming a foreign minister, even less after the Lalit Modi issue. While I knew she was extremely competent, I felt she was a bit overshadowed by a powerful Modi & even Arun Jaitley. She did put up a spirited performance in parliament the other day but this was a command performance. The way she dealt with the issue was brilliant and as you said, left very little wriggle room for Pakistan. Very well articulated.

I was not a big supporter of her becoming a foreign minister, even less after the Lalit Modi issue. While I knew she was extremely competent, I felt she was a bit overshadowed by a powerful Modi & even Arun Jaitley. She did put up a spirited performance in parliament the other day but this was a command performance. The way she dealt with the issue was brilliant and as you said, left very little wriggle room for Pakistan. Very well articulated.
She is a hidden weapon very few people know :azn:

Pakistan now becoming a country who back tracks on the always everything. It is backtracking on the Shimla agreement. It is backtracking on UFA agreement. It is backtracking on accepting its dead soldiers bodies..It backtracks on kargil, it backtracks on lahore declaration..
Pakistan as expecting was looking for reason not to attend the meeting since UFA...It was as usual on expected lines.

It doesn't support what Ms Swaraj stated today, she thought the issue of Kashmir was the part of composite dialogue and not the joint statement of ufa though preamble mentioned the issue of Kashmir. Not quite too sure whether you're defending her or opposing her.

Anyway, my point was about disputed territory and the fact is neither Baluchistan nor FATA are disputed territories unlike Jammu and Kashmir.
If your point of argument is Kashmir was not the part of joint statement of ufa, and since this meeting between NSA was an outcome of UFA, then you also agree that your NSA is finding excuse to escape from the talks.

That was a masterly performance by Sushma Swaraj. Probably the best handling of a press conference by any minister in the Modi government. Classy.
Yes..She has wonderful control over the language and the scripts. She articulate every sentence in such simple yet with precision that its very easy to understand and absorb it. The only reason i replay her conference video because its fun hearing here again..

Only stupidity and incompetency of Pakistan government is highlighted. Wait for couple of days when International reaction start pouring in. Your newspaper, tv channels will be full of debate hitting your government from every corner about the drama they have created...

This is how a PC should be held. Unlike any previous PC either by BJP or Congress(less say about them). This very explanatory, very informative, to the point, precise, clearing evey point one by one and putting the rational behind why we are actually having these talks and what was the agreed agenda on this talk...

Only stupidity and incompetency of Pakistan government is highlighted. Wait for couple of days when International reaction start pouring in. Your newspaper, tv channels will be full of debate hitting your government from every corner about the drama they have created...

No, they wanted this. Pakistan just wanted Kashmir issue to be highlighted on international stage and what could have got more publicity than this? Pakistan knows natives of kashmir region favours them over us and hence all this drama.

There is no need for any future talks as Pakistan's actions clearly shows that they don't want peace but Kashmir at whatever cost.

And BTW you think a few articles on newspaper about them is going to be a concern for Pak? oh cmon we are talking about the country which pulled of Kargil after nuclear tests of both countries .

Good morning sir,
Kashmir issue is highlighted in pakistan point of view..still many countries including UNSC members are least talking about

No, they wanted this. Pakistan just wanted Kashmir issue to be highlighted on international stage and what could have got more publicity than this? Pakistan knows natives of kashmir region favours them over us and hence all this drama.

There is no need for any future talks as Pakistan's actions clearly shows that they don't want peace but Kashmir at whatever cost.

And BTW you think a few articles on newspaper about them is going to be a concern for Pak? oh cmon we are talking about the country which pulled of Kargil after nuclear tests of both countries .
They have so much hatred towards India that they can do anything to get it justified. They are ready to pull trigger of nuclear bombs anytime even just for small firing incidents. So yes, nothing sane can be excepted from them,

They have so much hatred towards India that they can do anything to get it justified. They are ready to pull trigger of nuclear bombs anytime even just for small firing incidents. So yes, nothing sane can be excepted from them,
I think they won't bcos its a suicidal attempt..but they will keep their traditional war against us on track( i hope you understood what i mean:-))

Good morning sir,
Kashmir issue is highlighted in pakistan point of view..still many countries including UNSC members are least talking about

He don't reply to Indians.

She is a hidden weapon very few people know :azn:
Even smriti irani is no less to her , i remember she made rahul gandhi shut his mouth in parliament..he did not spoke even one word aftermath

He don't reply to Indians.
Thats why i mentioned good morning to avoid negative rating ( to tell him i m not offensive against his post:tup:

@jackhammer2 what happen to this forum? many threads are not opening ....its showing offtopic derailment..is this same to u?

Even smriti irani is no less to her , i remember she made rahul gandhi shut his mouth in parliament..he did not spoke even one word aftermath

Thats why i mentioned good morning to avoid negative rating ( to tell him i m not offensive against his post:tup:

@jackhammer2 what happen to this forum? many threads are not opening ....its showing offtopic derailment..is this same to u?
cmon yaar even chimpanzee are smarter than RG. (no offence to chimpanzee )

Back
Top Bottom