What's new

Sushma Swaraj puts Pakistan on the spot

Easily the best stance India has ever taken on Pakistan in the entire history. Sushma is 100% right. The Pakistanis seem illiterates preparing to rake up Kashmir in NSA talks, when Ufa statement clearly says NSA talks are about terrorism. Kashmir was not to be discussed in the NSA talks at all.

For readers' benefit:

Full text of India-Pakistan joint statement on PM Narendra Modi-Nawaz Sharif talks in Russia - The Hindu

Full text of India-Pakistan joint statement on PM Narendra Modi-Nawaz Sharif talks in Russia
TOPICS
diplomacy
international relations

Indian Foreign Secretary S. Jaishankar and his Pakistan counterpary Aizaz Ahmad Chaudhry issued a joint statement in the Russian city of Ufa, after a bilateral meeting between Prime Ministers Narendra Modi and Nawaz Sharif.

Here is the full statement:

The Prime Ministers of Pakistan and India met today on the sidelines of the SCO Summit in Ufa. The meeting was held in a cordial atmosphere. The two leaders exchanged views on issues of bilateral and regional interest.

They agreed that India and Pakistan have a collective responsibility to ensure peace and promote development. To do so, they are prepared to discuss all outstanding issues.

Both leaders condemned terrorism in all its forms and agreed to cooperate with each other to eliminate this menace from South Asia.

They also agreed on the following steps to be taken by the two sides:

1. A meeting in New Delhi between the two NSAs to discuss all issues connected to terrorism.

2. Early meetings of DG BSF and DG Pakistan Rangers followed by that of DGMOs.

3. Decision for release of fishermen in each other’s custody, along with their boats, within a period of 15 days.

4. Mechanism for facilitating religious tourism.

5. Both sides agreed to discuss ways and means to expedite the Mumbai case trial, including additional information like providing voice samples.

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif reiterated his invitation to Prime Minister Modi to visit Pakistan for the SAARC Summit in 2016. Prime Minister Modi accepted the invitation.

Just finished watching the press conference. OMG!! Sushma destroyed Sartaj Aziz. 'Dossier hawa me lehraya nahi jati hai'

Last edited:
cmon yaar even chimpanzee are smarter than RG. (no offence to chimpanzee )
U have made big sin by comparing chimps with rahul....he use chits inside parliament.he don't know what to speak but how he became vice president of INC...jai hoo...

I think they won't bcos its a suicidal attempt..but they will keep their traditional war against us on track( i hope you understood what i mean:-))
I know you are talking about inflicting 1000 cuts....8-)

Despite all their efforts, Kashmir issue is highlighted. Pakistan played well.

A Big fail.

Next time why don't you guys use your florescent green highlighter pen on your faces and highlight yourselves first. Probably the world may take notice then- coz every one likes clowns

I remember gloating over the claim that Modi had been pressured into talks, when anyone with half a brain and average understating of the situation along with players involved could have predicted the outcome.

Its well knows that Pak is a joke of a country, the word of whose PM bears no meaning. Thus, it was clear to the Indian establishment that all they had to do was stick to the joint statement in Ufa and poor Pak would have no option but to fold and run away - technically never come in the first place - and poor separatists made the Delhi trip only to be detained by the police. :rofl:

On the conference - articulate and coherent. Laid out the facts well. Childish attempt by Pak to term established and agreed upon parameters as pre-conditions.

Ufa paved the way for talks on three items - terrorism, ceasefire violations and peace at the border - it was not the start of the composite dialog. Besides, NSAs are not empowered to talk about Kashmir. The agenda of the talks had been defined and Pak cannot on its own expand the agenda.

Pak establishment was so confused that it took them three weeks to even respond to the Indian invitation to the NSA talks.

Its not acceptable for any official visiting India on such business to meet these terrorists, I mean separatists. These jokers can't even get elected, only a moron would argue they represent the people of J&K.

India resisted severe pressure from within in the face of CFV and terror attacks by Pak to try to make sure the talk on curbing terror go on. The implicit statement - now there is no reason to show restraint.

All in all, good development for India - showed we are serious about talks on terrorism while the other side is not and takes refuge behind an issue that was never agreed to be discussed in these talks in the first place.

Lastly, yet another failed attempt by Pak to try to highlight J&K after the humiliation at the Commonwealth. All that remains is they take off their clothes and dance in front of the world community shouting Kashmir - hmm a topless protest seems like a good idea depending on who was going topless. :coffee:

Last edited:
For the past 69 years you have highlighted with all means...4 wars, 1989-1990's insurgency, still now everyday with sponsoring of terrorism. If you could not achieve it then , you probably wont in near future. Why I say this because the gap bwtween Inia and pakistan economically will only widen.And economic power the ultimate power.

If you are Indian muslim, why are you anti-Pakistan?
One wud be a biggest idiot (not referring to u ,generally speaking) of the world if he will expect that indian muslims will support pakistan for being muslims. U will find them spewing more jingoism cuz no matter what they do , they are always viewed with suspicion by hindus and to prove their loyalty the first thing they do is to rail n criticize pakistan. Indian muslims largely are given the unofficial status of dalits by hindus. A fact these liar hindus never accept.

Indian foreign ops were dismal, driven my naiveté and Hindu morality. Many a times our own PMs switched off agents simply because covert ops/surveillance IS considered vile. But things are changing now.

For example, I hate to see Indians talk relentlessly about Hafeez Sayeed and Dawood. Why talk so much? Or publish so many reports in newspapers and all... Useless. Some amount of lead can work better.
*clap clap . Sarthak u never felt embarrassed even for a second before writing this clownish bs.

@fakhre mirpur ,read highighted part but more the blue parts. According to sarthak the reaosn indian efforts to break apart fata etc failed cuz of 'hindu morality', ya that hindu morality that did to kausar bano what it did and cuz indians considered covert ops as VILE.

Not even funny. Pathetic self righteousness. But good stay that way.

*clap clap . Sarthak u never felt embarrassed even for a second before writing this clownish bs.

@fakhre mirpur ,read highighted part but more the blue parts. According to sarthak the reaosn indian efforts to break apart fata etc failed cuz of 'hindu morality', ya that hindu morality that did to kausar bano what it did and cuz indians considered covert ops as VILE.

Not even funny. Pathetic self righteousness. But good stay that way.
We did shut down past missions due to Hindu weakness. There are documented evidences of it. I don't call it morality. I call it stupidity. There is nothing self righteous about being an idiot. Thankfully we are changing now.

Break apart fata?
Even ttp never wanted break apart fata they wanted to capture the entire country and establish an isis like state

We did shut down past missions due to Hindu weakness. There are documented evidences of it. I don't call it morality. I call it stupidity. There is nothing self righteous about being an idiot. Thankfully we are changing now.
Another reason to thank my great grandfather for leaving hinduism :p:

U used the word hindu morality maybe u meant hindu morales.

OH YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! DADAAAAA JIIIIIII rocksssssssss
He was a superstar. Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Hm covert op karka @SarthakGanguly ko kidnap karkay ajk lay jaein gay :p: phir ussay phenti lagain gay

thank my great grandfather for leaving hinduism
You said that your grandpa dumped your family and left home with a pir, leaving all members in the lurch.

In fact for the first time, we are tweaking the demographics of the state itself. After the floods, and the destruction of the schools, RSS teachers have volunteered to be teachers in makeshift houses and colonies. The education they receive will make them immune to Islamic influences. Conversion to other faiths is rampant (mostly Christianity). De-religionization is proceeding now. From 78% in 1901, the Muslim population in the whole state has actually fallen to 65%. It will further go down due to natural calamities and state incentives. But Hindu growth in Jammu is higher. :tup:

We have understood that a religious problem has a religious solution.

He was a superstar. Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!
It's a one way road. :D Thank God for that. After going over to Islam, there's no coming back. Else you become a murtad. :P That's the best way to keep converts.

Not in the 21st century though.

You said that your grandpa dumped your family and left home with a pir, leaving all members in the lurch.

In fact for the first time, we are tweaking the demographics of the state itself. After the floods, and the destruction of the schools, RSS teachers have volunteered to be teachers in makeshift houses and colonies. The education they receive will make them immune to Islamic influences. Conversion to other faiths is rampant (mostly Christianity). De-religionization is proceeding now. From 78% in 1901, the Muslim population in the whole state has actually fallen to 65%. It will further go down due to natural calamities and state incentives. But Hindu growth in Jammu is higher. :tup:

We have understood that a religious problem has a religious solution.
Nope his pandit family KICKED HIM OUT

Back
Top Bottom