What's new

Sushma Swaraj puts Pakistan on the spot

You said that your grandpa dumped your family and left home with a pir, leaving all members in the lurch.

In fact for the first time, we are tweaking the demographics of the state itself. After the floods, and the destruction of the schools, RSS teachers have volunteered to be teachers in makeshift houses and colonies. The education they receive will make them immune to Islamic influences. Conversion to other faiths is rampant (mostly Christianity). De-religionization is proceeding now. From 78% in 1901, the Muslim population in the whole state has actually fallen to 65%. It will further go down due to natural calamities and state incentives. But Hindu growth in Jammu is higher. :tup:

We have understood that a religious problem has a religious solution.
do rss teachers make kids blond to hindu injustices committed ion a daily bases?

Nope his pandit family KICKED HIM OUT
You said otherwise. He got converted and left with a pir. He did the right think Staying in a Muslim society as a non Muslim is stupidity. You either fight like the Sikhs and Marathas or just give up or go into exile.

The Pandit family was a typical one if it kicked him out. That is Hindu morality. Peaceful separation, instead of killing him or anything. Today we would do it differently. Like either forcing him to revert back or give him moksha.

They call them baniyon k ghulam .

Baniya means merchant.

Indian Muslims comes under working class similar like rest of Indians.

Only 40% of our population belongs to the labour force. While this low number currently reflects our young population, it would be much higher if manufacturing employed more than 12% of our labour force. More dangerously, NSSO suggests our labour force grew by 6 lakh per month last year; this will rise to 10 lakh per month during the next decade.

You said that your grandpa dumped your family and left home with a pir, leaving all members in the lurch.

In fact for the first time, we are tweaking the demographics of the state itself. After the floods, and the destruction of the schools, RSS teachers have volunteered to be teachers in makeshift houses and colonies. The education they receive will make them immune to Islamic influences. Conversion to other faiths is rampant (mostly Christianity). De-religionization is proceeding now. From 78% in 1901, the Muslim population in the whole state has actually fallen to 65%. It will further go down due to natural calamities and state incentives. But Hindu growth in Jammu is higher. :tup:

Keep dreaming. Not happening u guys urself have changed demographic by settling more hindus in th state which showed ur insecurity.

Know what???? Pakistan never changed ajks demographics ever,

And u are such an islam hater

do rss teachers make kids blond to hindu injustices committed ion a daily bases?
Yes. We teach about justice(dharm) and injustice(adharm) in a broad sense. We don't teach narrow mindedness as enshrined in your faith.

islam hater
It's mutual.

Seriously, I have problems with most religions. Islam is no exception. With Muslims, not much.

Yes. We teach about justice and injustice in a broad sense. We don't teach narrow mindedness as enshrined in your faith.
Whats the point in attacking our faith?

Shud i go on abt hinduism and ur faith's propagated narrow mindednesss...heck u showed ur's here just so now.

-------

Dafa karo in hindun say kya argure karna they wont stop showing their class

NSAs can talk only about terrorism: India - The Hindu
09e31696_2520336f.jpg

Pakistan is running away from talks, which will be held only when we get a reply, says External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj.
After Pakistan's NSA Sartaj Aziz said he is willing to participate in the NSA level talks in India, but without pre-conditions, External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj on Saturday said NSA would discuss on terrorism as decided in Ufa, Russia.

Dismissing Mr. Aziz's claims that India wants to run away from talks, Ms. Swaraj said, "We made it clear on August 18 no agenda beyond terrorism at talks. After Ufa talks, there were 91 ceasefire violations, including Gurdaspur and Udhampur," she noted, adding, "Even after the terror incidents we didnt call off talks as we need to talk about terror."

Reading out the Ufa statement, Ms. Swaraj said NSAs are supposed to discuss terrorism. "Pakistan took three weeks to respond to our proposed meeting draft agenda and added several issues to it," she pointed out.

'No third party involvement'

Responding to Pakistan NSA's proposed meeting with Hurriyat leaders, Ms. Swaraj said India had always maintained that there would be no third party in India-Pak talks. The Hurriyat cannot be a party.

"Pakistan is running away from talks, which will be held only when we get a reply. Time available is only tonight," she said.

Whats the point in attacking our faith?

Shud i go on abt hinduism and ur faith's propagated narrow mindednesss...heck u showed ur's here just so now.
Don't be so touchy when it comes to Islam. Hinduism is abused by you every day. I don't report a single post. :)
Hinduism has many problems. :coffee: It had many evils. We are removing it. We don't believe anything is perfect.

It would be impossible for Hinduism to speak of being narrow minded. We did not know what a religion was back then.

Dafa karo in hindun say kya argure karna they wont stop showing their class
See? :azn:

Don't be so touchy when it comes to Islam. Hinduism is abused by you every day. I don't report a single post. :)
Hinduism has many problems. :coffee: It had many evils. We are removing it. We don't believe anything is perfect.

It would be impossible for Hinduism to speak of being narrow minded. We did not know what a religion was back then.
Abused by me!??? Show a single post where i abused ur religion. Dont talk random ,show the proof. I never attack any religions. And dont come as a liar.

If i ever spoke rude it was due to constant baiting on islam never elsewise. Show me the posts . And u have seriously said something nasty abt islam but as i said iwont argue with a narrowminded person so full of his faith.

Yes i wrote that cuz u were saying narrowminded is enshrined in islam and i still didnt mock hindusim. I never ridicule any faiths cuz its so sickening. Heck inever even liked the word dotheads but u guys are such pakistani and islam hater. U are hopeless iwont argue more

Abused by me!??? Show a single post where i abused ur religion. Dont talk random ,show the proof. I never attack any religions. And dont come as a liar.

If i ever spoke rude it was due to constant baiting on islam never elsewise. Show me the posts . And u have seriously said something nasty abt islam but as i said iwont argue with a narrowminded person so full of his faith.
Lolz. I am hardly a Hindu myself. I follow a mix of stuff. :D A bit of Sikhi, some Buddhism, a lot of Hinduism, a pinch of Jainism etc. :P Even after I am ambivalent to so many faiths how can you accuse me of being narrowminded?

Plus, you abuse Hindus and Hinduism a lot. You got warnings and bans for that too. :D I don't mind that you abuse us. You are a very pretty lady. :smitten:

Yes i wrote that cuz u were saying narrowminded is enshrined in islam and i still didnt mock hindusim. I never ridicule any faiths cuz its so sickening. Heck inever even liked the word dotheads but u guys are such pakistani and islam hater. U are hopeless iwont argue more
Howz the view from the moral Mount Everest? :D

U are hopeless iwont argue more
Baat to karogy na? :(

Wow this sarthakganguly has gone retarded. Better ignore the creep.

You said otherwise. He got converted and left with a pir. He did the right think Staying in a Muslim society as a non Muslim is stupidity. You either fight like the Sikhs and Marathas or just give up or go into exile.

The Pandit family was a typical one if it kicked him out. That is Hindu morality. Peaceful separation, instead of killing him or anything. Today we would do it differently. Like either forcing him to revert back or give him moksha.
Nope i said he converted and left his family i didnt specify the reason

One wud be a biggest idiot (not referring to u ,generally speaking) of the world if he will expect that indian muslims will support pakistan for being muslims. U will find them spewing more jingoism cuz no matter what they do , they are always viewed with suspicion by hindus and to prove their loyalty the first thing they do is to rail n criticize pakistan. Indian muslims largely are given the unofficial status of dalits by hindus. A fact these liar hindus never accept.

We are living here quite happily but ahemdi and shia got "soon to be dead" status in Pakistan.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom