What's new

Sushma Swaraj puts Pakistan on the spot

Whats the point in attacking our faith?

Shud i go on abt hinduism and ur faith's propagated narrow mindednesss...heck u showed ur's here just so now.

-------

Dafa karo in hindun say kya argure karna they wont stop showing their class

Its not just Hindus whole world think like that you don't need to pull guns just on us always.

But anyways I think Islam is just like any other religion , it has its good sides and bad ones. But the problem is with all the issues in the ME its cons are highlighted way more than pros.

Saw this sometimes back on TestTube news small but informative.

But anyways you people know more.
(BTW plz go easy on me don't want any trouble. )

Its not just Hindus whole world think like that you don't need to pull guns just on us always.

But anyways I think Islam is just like any other religion , it has its good sides and bad ones. But the problem is with all the issues in the ME its cons are highlighted way more than pros.

Saw this sometimes back on TestTube news small but informative.

But anyways you people know more.
(BTW plz go easy on me don't want any trouble. )
Any religion claiming to be perfect is dangerous. Every religion has some good and some bad.
Nope i said he converted and left his family i didnt specify the reason
I said that. Make up your mind. Once you say your family kicked out. Now you say he left. :mad:
On second thought, leave it. :enjoy:
We are living here quite happily but ahemdi and shia got "soon to be dead" status in Pakistan.:coffee:
Comparing with Pakistan is just bad standards. Let them be. Just oppose their diktats to us. They can eat their Shia/Hindus/Ahmedias if they wish to. We should not have a say. Unless we need to blackmail Pakistan. :devil:

Any religion claiming to be perfect is dangerous. Every religion has some good and some bad.

I said that. Make up your mind. Once you say your family kicked out. Now you say he left. :mad:
Comparing with Pakistan is just bad standards. Let them be. Just oppose their diktats to us. They can eat their Shia/Hindus/Ahmedias if they wish to. We should not have a say. Unless we need to blackmail Pakistan. :devil:
He left cuz his family kicked him out j

he had to leave cuz his family forced him to leave he had to leave theplace he grew up in and move to a new place.

You remind me of a pendulum. :D
He was forced to leave and he was kicked out means the same thing

Mairey ghar main muslim jay liay koi jagah nahe nikal jao means he was kicked out ofcourse he probably said it in koshor i dont know koshor

He was forced to leave and he was kicked out means the same thing

Mairey ghar main muslim jay liay koi jagah nahe nikal jao means he was kicked out ofcourse he probably said it in koshor i dont know koshor
Nope. This time you said this. Before you said the opposite. Then you said this again. Then you said something in between. :D

In any case, this practice was common among Hindus. They are stupidly merciful. The worst they would do is to go separate ways. There is no apostasy.* The results are evident. Nowadays we do differently. Either we convert them back or send him to Jannat. :tup:

*Apostasy is still not there and that is right. We discourage conversion only to Islam. Simply because it would have repercussions for us in the future.

Nope. This time you said this. Before you said the opposite. Then you said this again. Then you said something in between. :D

In any case, this practice was common among Hindus. They are stupidly merciful. The worst they would do is to go separate ways. There is no apostasy.* The results are evident. Nowadays we do differently. Either we convert them back or send him to Jannat. :tup:

*Apostasy is still not there and that is right. We discourage conversion only to Islam. Simply because it would have repercussions for us in the future.

Back
Top Bottom