What's new

Sushma Swaraj puts Pakistan on the spot

Why does not India invite Baloch freedom fighters and TTP for a meeting? They too are fighting oppression :D

First of all TTP declared as terrorist organization (Foreign Funded).
Baloch Freedom Fighters LOL do you have any idea about Baluchistan kid ? From 70 + Sardars, only 3 Sardar running BLA movement (representing 5% of Baluchistan area lol) sitting OUTSIDE the country lol this freedom movement you call ?

The reason not a single country in the entire world recognize BLA and there kuta bila movement. Plus you can;t call Baloch freedom fighters meeting because Balochistan is INTEGRAL PART of Pakistan unlike J&K which is disputed territory. So according to United Nation (whom you also signatory). If you call these outfits you will get focus over the offense charge by security council by calling terrorists regime and also interfering other country internal issue (Which you're already doing from past many years since independence).

Let come to the other side. J&K is disputed territory declared by UN and decision recognized by entire world. Every country support struggle movement of Kashmiris and Palestines against occupation. Kashmiri freedom struggle leaders SITTING IN KASHMIR unlike BLA funded movement whom leaders sitting in Swiss and London LOL kya kamaaal ke freedom movement hey.

PS: One Sardar out of three sardar from Baluchistan (Bhugti) also backoff from the so called freedom movement lol. Recently after 8 years, Dera Bughti and all sardars/leaders of bhugti tribe celebrates Pakistan Independence day.

TTP Fukdup badly from Pakistan after Zarb-e-Azb....

@ last your all topi drama is over..... ye woh kaam huwa hey jiske tumhain sab say ziada takleef hey.. before jumping into other matters first read the freedom movement history especially India first where half of India under separatist movement (According to your own Govt reports 2012).

I thought she made her points quite well during the first 5-10 mins of the briefing that I saw. From what I understood, we have agreed on talks around the 8-point CD process, and assigned each point to a relevant Ministry / Govt. Dept.

If we are to chase the one and only point of Kashmir, and ignore all else, then talks can't proceed on that basis. Seems fair enough to me.

We need to realise that India won't be forced to any negotiating table if we are to stick so rigidly to one issue. Respect the CD process, cover all areas, and try to make a tangible breakthrough on a LoC ceasefire to ease tensions.

Trust is so lacking that we can't force the agenda on both sides, but should look at the CD as the basis for talks. Inviting the Hurriyat and playing mischief (I see it that way), isn't going to help matters - especially when talks are being hosted by India.

I thought she made her points quite well during the first 5-10 mins of the briefing that I saw. From what I understood, we have agreed on talks around the 8-point CD process, and assigned each point to a relevant Ministry / Govt. Dept.

If we are to chase the one and only point of Kashmir, and ignore all else, then talks can't proceed on that basis. Seems fair enough to me.

We need to realise that India won't be forced to any negotiating table if we are to stick so rigidly to one issue. Respect the CD process, cover all areas, and try to make a tangible breakthrough on a LoC ceasefire to ease tensions.

Trust is so lacking that we can't force the agenda on both sides, but should look at the CD as the basis for talks. Inviting the Hurriyat and playing mischief (I see it that way), isn't going to help matters - especially when talks are being hosted by India.

You are being very reasonable but still missing a point

We need to put terror and resultant violence on top of the agenda

Once there is peace on the borders and no more cross border terrorism directed against India
we can discuss everything

Kashmir libation in entire Jammu and Kashmir is on the rise.. give it time to gain its height.

Keep on dreaming of kashmir liberation. Your previous two generation tried and lost bangladesh in the process.

With posts such as these, looks like pakistan's current generation is also set on the path on doom. Lets see what will they lose this time, i thing baluchistan.

And viewing that conversely, India has strong or strengthened relations with all of those nations, leaving us behind.

What we overlook is that India's global standing, power and influence continues to rise. Whether it's through NRI's, the fact that 1 in 4 people in UAE are Indian, or that it is uniquely placed in cultivating relations with a host of complex countries who have disagreements with each other (Israel, UAE, Russia, US, Iran, China and EU).

It's on a stronger footing, can't and won't be dictated to, and yet our obsession with lost causes (Kashmir) continues to baffle me (although it shouldn't given how screwed our priorities are).

If you are Indian muslim, why are you anti-Pakistan?
Don't worry!sometime we be harsh to them being keyboard warriors on internet.But in daily life we love them.We are deeply involved with them in our daily life as we care for them & we hardly care which religion they belong to.This is India you freak.

And viewing that conversely, India has strong or strengthened relations with all of those nations, leaving us behind.

What we overlook is that India's global standing, power and influence continues to rise. Whether it's through NRI's, the fact that 1 in 4 people in UAE are Indian, or that it is uniquely placed in cultivating relations with a host of complex countries who have disagreements with each other (Israel, UAE, Russia, US, Iran, China and EU).

It's on a stronger footing, can't and won't be dictated to, and yet our obsession with lost causes (Kashmir) continues to baffle me (although it shouldn't given how screwed our priorities are).

All countries of the world are focussing on economic development
And leaving their OLD fixations behind

Iran is the latest example of that ; Only Pakistan is unable to do so

It is obsessed with both India and Afghanistan

You are being very reasonable but still missing a point

We need to put terror and resultant violence on top of the agenda

Once there is peace on the borders and no more cross border terrorism directed against India
we can discuss everything
I don't disagree with that. If those that killed 140 children in Peshawar had crossed over from India, and had links to VHP, we'd be screaming revenge and blood until eternity.

26/11 isn't seen seriously on our side in terms of what happened, the scale and horror of such an attack, and the lack of justice that's followed. I completely understand India's strong feelings that progress needs to be made in delivering results. If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd expect nothing less.

That violence, the nature of terror and the free hand we give to such groups has come back to bite us a few times, yet we seem reluctant to change course. But we can't show sincerity in addressing this evil internally, so from an external point of view, it's going to sadly be a long and hard slog - much to the detriment in peace and positive relations between us.

Then why are yo so sccared of holding a plebiciside?
The Hindus don't vote in large numbers.
The Pandits have been kicked out.
The Shia and Sufi communities are scared. All Sufi shrines in Kashmir is now... history.
Terror attacks stop non Muslims from voting. It helps the Sunnis.

That's why.

LOL @ Shashma Suraaj India jitna tumnay randi Rona daal rakha hey... hamnay khat bheeja PAkistan nay jawab nahe diya.. hamnmay kaha DGMO ko meeting karain.. uska jawab nahe aya... 22 din tak inhonay hamre NDS ke meeting ka jawab nahe diya... ye nahe kya woh nahe kiya LOL tu India ko samaj agay phir kay Pakistan nay India L pe rakha huwa hey...

Thanks tu Suraaj sahiba jinhonay accept karlya hey kay Kashmir is not integral part of India (According to UN resolution) whom India is signatory "ham Pakistan say Kashmir pe baat karnay ko tyaar hain" HAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

I don't disagree with that. If those that killed 140 children in Peshawar had crossed over from India, and had links to VHP, we'd be screaming revenge and blood until eternity.

26/11 isn't seen seriously on our side in terms of what happened, the scale and horror of such an attack, and the lack of justice that's followed. I completely understand India's strong feelings that progress needs to be made in delivering results. If the shoe was on the other foot, I'd expect nothing less.

That violence, the nature of terror and the free hand we give to such groups has come back to bite us a few times, yet we seem reluctant to change course. But we can't show sincerity in addressing this evil internally, so from an external point of view, it's going to sadly be a long and hard slog - much to the detriment in peace and positive relations between us.

The situation With respect to India is the same as before

While the domestic aspect is being taken care of in the Zarb- e Azb ; the terror infrastructure
against India is intact

And so is the attitude of Pakistan Army against India

We too have to take counter measures in Balochistan and elsewhere
we just cant expect Pakistan to see reason and cease its Anti India agenda ; one fine day

But surely Peshawar was NOT our doing

This conflict is our fate and destiny

Back
Top Bottom