What's new

Sushma Swaraj puts Pakistan on the spot

Are you saying India should publically acknowledge its backing behind BLA and TTP? Pakistan will welcome such development, hope to see it happening in near future.
If India isn't backing them then it should. But I don't think the Banyas unlike the Mard E Momins are dumb enough to publicly acknowledge.

If India isn't backing them then it should. But I don't think the Banyas unlike the Mard E Momins are dumb enough to publicly acknowledge.

We Pakistanis are straight forward people and don't hide the dagger behind our back like you hindus do. India is a failed state hiding behind the guise of call centers, slum dogs, and bhajrangi bhai jaans on the bollywood set. More povery and Aids than Africa with a protruding 56 inch chest.

:disagree:

We Pakistanis are straight forward people and don't hide the dagger behind our back like you hindus do. India is a failed state hiding behind the guise of call centers, slum dogs, and bhajrangi bhai jaans on the bollywood set. More povery and Aids than Africa with a protruding 56 inch chest.

:disagree:
Jarnail saheb tussi shaant ho jao!

Indians Hindus have more in common with Pakistani Muslims than Indian Muslims.

Pakistan is the best country in the world. No sorry second best China is number uno.

Not by us. For us that is what counts. Not as per the UN. :)
Kashmir issue left unmentioned in United Nations - The Express Tribune

That leaves Pakistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir (the true independent Government of JnK). Yeah, they have not. :(

It doesn't support what Ms Swaraj stated today, she thought the issue of Kashmir was the part of composite dialogue and not the joint statement of ufa though preamble mentioned the issue of Kashmir. Not quite too sure whether you're defending her or opposing her.

Anyway, my point was about disputed territory and the fact is neither Baluchistan nor FATA are disputed territories unlike Jammu and Kashmir.

I am sure you're capable of posting much better posts.

Jarnail saheb tussi shaant ho jao!

Indians Hindus have more in common with Pakistani Muslims than Indian Muslims.

Pakistan is the best country in the world. No sorry second best China is number uno.

If you are Indian muslim, why are you anti-Pakistan?

It doesn't support what Ms Swaraj stated today, she thought the issue of Kashmir was the part of composite dialogue and not the joint statement of ufa though preamble mentioned the issue of Kashmir. Not quite too sure whether you're defending her or opposing her.

Anyway, my point was about disputed territory and the fact is neither Baluchistan nor FATA are disputed territories unlike Jammu and Kashmir.

What she said is simple

We can have a COMPOSITE dialouge on all issues including Kashmir
AFTER Terrorism comes to an end

And we know that will never happen

Not quite too sure whether you're defending her or opposing her.

Swaraj's position is something I am not intricately aware of.

None of them are disputed areas. Pakistan lobbies to include Kashmir as one. India/Israel/Afghanistan should also start the game. It's only fair.

If you are Indian muslim, why are you anti-Pakistan?
Pakistan has left him disillusioned. You have cut down your funds to our 'tourist' groups. Little money comes here now. Expectations were not met. What do you expect?

What she said is simple

We can have a COMPOSITE dialouge on all issues including Kashmir
AFTER Terrorism comes to an end

And we know that will never happen

Nomenclature here doesn't really help. The mother of all issues is J&K, you can't deal with problems unless core issue is addressed.

Back
Top Bottom