What's new

Sushma Swaraj gets hauled over the coals over Sri Lanka

Sorry , Police in my place are not trigger happy. Even in Indo-BD border where there is large amount of pole vaulting by BDs ,BSF are ordered to fire warning shots and then only fire. Now I heard that they are using rubber bullets there to stop illegals. So pls don't compare your procedures with us. India & Pakistan frequently arrests fishermen belonging to both countries..but even at the height of tensions I have never heard of IN or PN killing fishermen making SLN and Srilankans like you who support this actions as extreme exception.

That's why I have said there is a procedure! Warning, Warning shots, then real bullets! What shall we do if Indians don't understand it.

Mate you don't know that situation some of Indian members like Vsdoc and Zip know those details. Don't blame without knowing anything.

Oh you are the only one who knows how to use abusive language against a lady. Wish again that women of so and so country may have still born children.

That's why I have said there is a procedure! Warning, Warning shots, then real bullets! What shall we do if Indians don't understand it.

Well...from what I know in the media, its just SLN coming on with all guns blazing..no warning shots..Anyways its a wonder that Indian fisherman have no problem in understanding PN warning shots but not SLN warning shots..May be your warning shot is aimed at the chest of fisherman.

Well...from what I know in the media, its just SLN coming on with all guns blazing..no warning shots..Anyways its a wonder that Indian fisherman have no problem in understanding PN warning shots but not SLN warning shots..May be your warning shot is aimed at the chest of fisherman.

media from Tamilnadu and TN fishermen? Oh yes they are telling truth.

media from Tamilnadu and TN fishermen? Oh yes they are telling truth.

May be there are not..then why not SLN comes out with videos of the engagements as AFAIK every ship of some value especially naval ships have cameras fitted all around. Why not show them to India & TN in particular that you are at fault here?

May be there are not..then why not SLN comes out with videos of the engagements as AFAIK every ship of some value especially naval ships have cameras fitted all around. Why not show them to India & TN in particular that you are at fault here?

Here is a clear video for you. enjoy!

---------

btw, here is another news from your own country news website published today.

Sep 05, 2012 at 07:52am IST
Fishermen faking attacks, claims TNCC

State Congress Committee president Gnanadesikan has questioned the veracity of the repeated incidents where Tamil Nadu fishermen are subjected to attacks by Sri Lankan Navy off Rameshwaram, Speaking at the Congress party’s public meeting in Cuddalore on Saturday night, he said, “Tamil Nadu fishermen issue is being projected as repeatedly occurring incidents. In 500 boats, around 4,000 fishermen venture into the sea for fishing at a time. Each boat carries eight fishermen normally. While there is such a huge contingent of TN fishermen on the high sea, how could a few Sri Lankan navy personnel beat just five TN fishermen in a boat?”

He further said that there was a need to delve deeper into the matter as there is something more that meets the eye.
“We will leave for New Delhi with a team of representatives of Rameshwaram fishermen to discuss a permanent solution to this problem,” he added.

On SL armymen training in Tamil Nadu, he said, “Only two SL officers are undergoing training. We also flagged the demand to send them back from our country. But, Vaiko is doing a propaganda as if the entire SL army is undergoing training here.”

full article:> Fishermen faking attacks, claims TNCC - South India - Tamil Nadu - ibnlive

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah sure, Brave Heart, with cold feet aviation skills, have your wife ever given birth to a still born.

Cold feet Aviation skills? :lol: Tell me do you even have the qualification to sit in a cockpit..We will discuss about my flying skills later.

Regarding the still born thing..it doesnt really matter man..People are abusing and cursing everyone here.The other day she was abusing dead Indian soldiers who would be someones relatives too.People are soo pathetic that they even curse dead soldiers.

I have no sympathy for anyone here and thats what my first name suggests and i dont even care if she is your aunty or whatever...try putting in some maturity and sense in her first and then we will talk about it.

MP to welcome Rajapaksa despite protests

Rahul Noronha , Hindustan Times

Bhopal, September 05, 2012

First Published: 13:15 IST(5/9/2012)
Last Updated: 13:24 IST(5/9/2012)

Notwithstanding the protests by political parties of Tamil Nadu, MP government has decided to welcome Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa at the world heritage site of Sanchi on September 21. Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa is slated to lay the foundation stone of a proposed

Buddhist studies university. Several Tamil groups like Marumalarchi Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (MDMK) hold the Sri Lankan state responsible for the massacre of Tamils in Sri Lanka.
Director general of police (DGP), Nandan Dubey told HT that security arrangements for the Sri Lankan president's visit would be very tight. “Rajapaksa has top level security and Government of India would also send directives in due course. He would also have his own security detail with him,” he said. He further said that adequate arrangements would be made for security, given the political scenario in Tamilnadu and opposition to Rajapaksa's visit.

MDMK general secretary Vaiko has said that he would lead a black flag protest at Sanchi in case the government goes ahead with Rajapaksa's visit to Sanchi. DMK president M Karunanidhi has also opposed Rajapaksa's visit.

Leader of the Opposition in Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj had invited Rajapaksa for the event. Sanchi falls under the Vidisha Lok Sabha constituency that Swaraj represents in Parliament.

Recently, Tamil Nadu chief minister J Jayalalithaa had sent back a football team from Sri Lanka that had come to play friendly matches in Tamil Nadu.

Other dignitaries that are likely to attend the inauguration of the study centre at Sanchi are the Prime Minister of Bhutan Jigme Yoser Thinley, princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn of Thailand and some prominent Buddhist monks from Myanmar.

MP to welcome Rajapaksa despite protests - Hindustan Times

Cold feet Aviation skills? :lol: Tell me do you even have the qualification to sit in a cockpit..We will discuss about my flying skills later.

Regarding the still born thing..it doesnt really matter man..People are abusing and cursing everyone here.The other day she was abusing dead Indian soldiers who would be someones relatives too.People are soo pathetic that they even curse dead soldiers.

I have no sympathy for anyone here and thats what my first name suggests and i dont even care if she is your aunty or whatever...try putting in some maturity and sense in her first and then we will talk about it.

I got no idea who she is.

It is not the gentleman's way to respond to a woman in this manner, whatever the circumstance it is. This is what I learned at the places I was raised and stayed, and even the machines that I flew, cold feet or hot-shot.

It is not the gentleman's way to respond to a woman in this manner, whatever the circumstance it is. This is what I learned at the places I was raised and stayed, and even the machines that I flew, cold feet or hot-shot.

The woman in question doesn't care about the gentlemanly etiquette and is quite capable of defending her own 'turf'.

The woman in question doesn't care about the gentlemanly etiquette and is quite capable of defending her own 'turf'.

It is being a gentlemen that I am talking about. We don't discuss politics and women in certain places, we drink and smoke cigars only in specified locations.

You won't understand it. Please leave it at that.

Actually it is.

No point then coming on a non-Tamil forum & arguing, is there? If non-Tamilians cannot understand the situation, then why complain that they are not sympathetic ? Btw, Tamilians are interested parties in this argument so neutrality on the subject escapes them. Hardly able to speak on the matter objectively.

That is something that applies equally to you & those of a similar persuasion. You may have a single track mind persuing a single point agenda, there is no need for everyone to follow suit.

Maybe but people who start out with the condition that their love is dependent only if they get what they want are not in the same league as the rest of us.

at least there is some Indian who can say wrong to wrong. ^^ thanks mate :)

Perhaps the place where you learned to fly the machines could teach you better to respect other Aviators.

Not that it matters to me but you only were acting like a gentelman which doesnt seem the case.

Or maybe your fellow Aviators in your country like to call other Aviators cold feet and feel like a Gentleman.

And by the way..For me what matters is enjoying every single minute i am airborne.Its the minutes you enjoy at the end of the day more than the hours you put up in your log book and cold feet or hot shot at the end of the day i would only care about getting the machine to land safely and what should matter for me is what my superiors think about me and my performance rather than a Stranger judging my flying skills from a Internet forum.

Back
Top Bottom