What's new

Sushma Swaraj gets hauled over the coals over Sri Lanka

Again you did not answer my question - what is your concern about that ? Want a free egg ?

And regarding mother hen, what do you think you are doing now exactly ?

Attempting to shame an individual who who uses un-parliamentary diatribe against women.

Tamilians - Stop this victim mentality and talks of secession. You have 40 MP seats and that is your best bet especially in these days of coalition politics. The central government will look for the welfare of India in total. That is their responsibility. Individual interests are represented by the politicians of various states. And here is where the politicians of TN failed us. Your rage should be against the traitors like Karunanidhi. It is time for him and his party to be shoved to history.

@Non-Tamilians like BJP - Stop generalizing tamilians based upon the opinions expressed by 2 here. There are other tamilians here with different thought process as well.

Actually it is.

No it isnt.

No point then coming on a non-Tamil forum & arguing, is there? If non-Tamilians cannot understand the situation, then why complain that they are not sympathetic ? Btw, Tamilians are interested parties in this argument so neutrality on the subject escapes them. Hardly able to speak on the matter objectively.

Do you think I'm really arguing ? :) I dont think this is the place to argue.

That is something that applies equally to you & those of a similar persuasion. You may have a single track mind persing a single point agenda, there is no need for everyone to follow suit.

Fair enough. But the agenda should be the same when it comes to Indian lives - our fishermen.

Maybe but people who start out with the condition that their love is dependent only if they get what they want are not in the same league as the rest of us.

There are fundamental rights and fundamental duties. Asking for the fundamental rights to be guarenteed does not make us any less than the rest of the folks out there.

Attempting to shame an individual who who uses un-parliamentary diatribe against women.

I didnt know you were the sahibbsada khanzada pirzada nawabzada don quixote khan atop his kybher donkey out for saving the internet modesty of the womenfolk.

Thanks man....for telling the truth. We need India to stop SL navy attack against Indian fisherman and providing equal rights or separate nation for SL tamils ,as regional player India having potential to do that. If India take initiative in that matters then there is no need for us 2 talk against my mother India.

This Indian Tamil member doesn't know the facts.

For the fishermen issue >
1. It's Sri Lankan water, so SL Navy is there, our navy is doing what they need to do.
2. Blaming for the central government of India isn't help for TN. TN should educate those fishermen.
3. India Navy should in this border line, I still don't understand why India isn't implementing it. If they implement this fishermen from TN can not jump to Sri Lankan waters.

SL Tamil issue>
1. SL Army fought with a terrorist group, if it is a genocide then what are the acts they did for last 25 years? Tamil Tigers killed all moderate Tamil politicians, Many MPs, ministers, all Sri Lankans. So what shall we do other than fight with that terror group? Some civilians lost their lives, it's happening every where! Thing what we can do is lower the number.

I don't want to talk about much about this, I feel something is happening in Tamilnadu. Even there are pro Tamil Tigers, ex-Tamil Tigers or what ever guyz I haven't seen such a sensitiveness in here like TN.

Dude, you are doing more harm to your own country India than Sri Lanka.

No it isnt.

Fair enough. But the agenda should be the same when it comes to Indian lives - our fishermen.

Do not even go there. What I have seen with many members regarding Katchatheevu and the TN fishermen's lives is basic ignorance of the issue or indifference. Many do not even know that Katchatheevu was illegally handover to SL by Indira without the approval of the parliament.

I didnt know you were the sahibbsada khanzada pirzada nawabzada don quixote khan atop his kybher donkey out for saving the internet modesty of the womenfolk.

I am none of the above. But you Indians won't understand this particularly when you start traveling through a hatred filled tunneled brain vision.

Tamilians - Stop this victim mentality and talks of secession. You have 40 MP seats and that is your best bet especially in these days of coalition politics. The central government will look for the welfare of India in total. That is their responsibility. Individual interests are represented by the politicians of various states. And here is where the politicians of TN failed us. Your rage should be against the traitors like Karunanidhi. It is time for him and his party to be shoved to history.

@Non-Tamilians like BJP - Stop generalizing tamilians based upon the opinions expressed by 2 here. There are other tamilians here with different thought process as well.

Finally. .

I am none of the above. But you Indians won't understand this particularly when you start traveling through a hatred filled tunneled brain vision.

Whatever, we periodically see in our cities the Pakistani love filled big hearts where cute little red roses pop out of pink Ak-47s. So spare me the BS.

This Indian Tamil member doesn't know the facts.

For the fishermen issue >
1. It's Sri Lankan water, so SL Navy is there, our navy is doing what they need to do.

Is shooting unarmed fishermen also part of SLN job.

Its funny reading all this crap here. Over a 100 Indians trying to pacify some Talmilians who are incessantly intransigent about their demands. What are their demands - agree with me otherwise I will jump off the cliff.

Do not even go there. What I have seen with many members regarding Katchatheevu and the TN fishermen's lives is basic ignorance of the issue or indifference. Many do not even know that Katchatheevu was illegally handover to SL by Indira without the approval of the parliament.

How many even know here that Tamil fishermen are killed regularly and the Central Govt does not do as much as lift a bloody finger to help them ? Its ok if this govt is afraid of Pakistan..after all they are the big badass guys with atum bums..but Lanka ? C'mon. I have my own strong views on this fisherman subject, which is why I'm refraining to express myself here.

doesn't aware of it? when you drive next time skipped the orders from Police. You can learn 101.

Sorry , Police in my place are not trigger happy. Even in Indo-BD border where there is large amount of pole vaulting by BDs ,BSF are ordered to fire warning shots and then only fire. Now I heard that they are using rubber bullets there to stop illegals. So pls don't compare your procedures with us. India & Pakistan frequently arrests fishermen belonging to both countries..but even at the height of tensions I have never heard of IN or PN killing fishermen making SLN and Srilankans like you who support this actions as extreme exception.

How many even know here that Tamil fishermen are killed regularly and the Central Govt does not do as much as lift a bloody finger to help them ? Its ok if this govt is afraid of Pakistan..after all they are the big badass guys with atum bums..but Lanka ? C'mon. I have my own strong views on this fisherman subject, which is why I'm refraining to express myself here.

The truth finally.

Back
Top Bottom