What's new

SURPRISE : Pakistan's Per capita income reaches Rs 246,OOO or $1,543.

One plausible explanation of rise in per capita income may be appreciation of Pak Rupee.

That's exactly what it is. When US dollar fell from 167 PKR to 152; the per capita income of Pakistanis in term of US dollars increased by similar proportion.

We MUST keep the PMLN and PPP scum away from politics

We must find a way to destroy them

Agree. We gave them a chance. For decades they destroyed us. Let's move on. PTI is a new party, I hope another new party emergies with new people, new vision. All who care about Pakistan, I would definitely vote for them than the old corrupt parties.

Inshallah if dollar remains stable. One factor that isn't talked about much is that this year Pakistan will earn $2b from IT exports which are rising by 40-50% every year. This has helped quite a bit in keeping the dollar stable (obviously remittances and textile exports were major players). I hope by 2023, IT exports hit $5b.

What Pakistan need is FDI in literally every sector, this is where Pakistan have seen little progress. Also now some says final figure could be closer to 4.5% growth this FY.

Per capita is actually $1600 at current exchange rate.

1621659066860.png

This mean that GDP of Pskistan dhould be around 340 Bn USD assuming Pakistan's population 22 crore.

Pakistan's population is 207 million as per last censes. (unofficial results)
Anyone with a bit of sense would know that majority of Pakistanis have very easily more than Rs 246,000 per year. Even the unemployed there seem to have more than this amount.

Massive un documented economy too.

Back
Top Bottom