What's new

Surgical strikes now part of standard response to terror strikes

You do know that Pakistani Rangers cannot guard every inch of LOC 24×7. No border security forces in the world can do that. How Indian SFs conducted the strikes......well we will need a whole new thread to discuss that but the cross border Surgical Strikes were not targeted against the Pakistani army rather it was against the terror camps operating deep inside Pak administered Kashmir those and who were actively deployed to ensure their safety(PA) were a collateral damage. The message was very clear if Pakistani army cannot exterminate the JUD, LET terror factory then we will do it for them.
what about mines on the borders, what about invisible helicopter that can't see and can't hear, your solider were using a cloaking device to invisible to everyone:lol::rofl: that sir gi kal strike that in your mind is in your wet dream and fantasy-world:enjoy::laughcry::suicide::suicide2::sarcastic::hang2::jester:

Surgical strikes now part of standard response to terror strikes

Lanbajpg

Admiral Sunil Lanba, Chairman, Chiefs of Staff Committee and Navy Chief releases the Joint Doctrine Indian Armed Forces-2017 in the presence of Army Chief Bipin Rawat (right) and Chief of the Air Staff Birender Singh Dhanoa. | Photo Credit: @adgpi

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...esponse-to-terror-strikes/article18209872.ece

Navy Chief and Chairman, Chiefs of Staff Committee Admiral Sunil Lanba releases second oint doctrine Indian armed forces.

India’s latest military doctrine has added surgical strikes, including across the border, among India’s possible responses to terrorist attacks.

The ‘joint doctrine Indian armed forces’ prepared by the Headquarters, Integrated Defence Staff was released by Admiral Sunil Lanba, Chairman, Chiefs of Staff Committee and Navy Chief in the South Block on Tuesday. The first joint military doctrine was released in 2006.

“The response to terror provocations could be in the form of ‘surgical strikes’ and these would be subsumed in the sub-conventional portion of the spectrum of armed conflict,” the doctrine states.

The reclassification of surgical strikes, officials said, shows that they are not a one-off event any more but part of several options that would be considered. In the last two years, the Army had carried out surgical strikes across the border with Myanmar and Line of Control (LoC) Pakistan, targeting terrorist camps.

The doctrine will serve as a cornerstone document for application of military power in a “synergised manner leading to enhanced efficiency, optimum utilisation of resources and financial savings,” the Navy said in a statement.

The revised doctrine was formulated in a record time of nine months, a senior officer said. Last year’s event of surgical strikes and increased tensions on the border gave further impetus to it.

“Doctrines are always works in progress and keep evolving from time to time. A colligate approach was adopted and all three service Headquarters actively participated in the formulation of this capstone document,” a senior officer told The Hindu.

In the past decade or so, a lot of integration has taken place in the Indian armed forces which is highlighted in this doctrine, especially integration in the field of operations, training, management, and perspective planning. The officer stated that this will be followed by formulation of other keystone doctrines like information warfare, training and so on in due course.

“It speaks of the threat posed by radicalisation of youth and also lays emphasis on a proactive philosophy of the Indian armed forces,” the officer added, highlighting the key points in the document.

Pakistan response will always be same 4600 dead Indian soldiers in a decade.

The message you gave did nothing but just created more ruckus and panic in Kashmir and ambush on your paramilitary soldiers. Pakistan's moral remain high, no matter how many times we get slapped by you, Pakistan will kick back.
The turbulence was already there in Kashmir ever since Burhan Wani was neutralized. It has nothing to do with Surgical Strikes. The strikes were in response to the Uri terrorist Attacks on the Indian Army base camp in Uri at around 4 am in the morning which claimed the lives of 20 sleeping Indian soldiers.

Pakistan can only provide very limited support to the Maoists and can gain very insignificant leverage from it.

what about mines on the borders, what about invisible helicopter that can't see and can't hear, your solider were using a cloaking device to invisible to everyone:lol::rofl: that sir gi kal strike that in your mind is in your wet dream and fantasy-world:enjoy::laughcry::suicide::suicide2::sarcastic::hang2::jester:
Again we will need a separate thread to discuss all of this. The SOP of para SF is unknown to anyone and there is limited information present out there about how the strikes were executed. One can get the general gist of it from the available open sources.

Again we will need a separate thread to discuss all of this. The SOP of para SF is unknown to anyone and there is limited information present out there about how the strikes were executed. One can get the general gist of it from the available open sources.
:lol::rofl:how can it be revealed:man_in_love: This incident happened in your wet dream and fantasy world :kiss3: because its not real:sarcastic:b/w nice script for a Bollywood movie:jester:

India has openly declare combined forces surgical strike doctrine using all three services .

Loud and brazen .

Good confidence

Hopefully they will not be needed

I like this new policy

India has openly declare combined forces surgical strike doctrine using all three services .

Loud and brazen .

Good confidence

I like this new policy

The Message is quite clear , we dont want war but if the war is forced on Indian nation then we will give a huge answer all along the borders and in Indian Ocean.

Loud and brazen .

Good confidence

I like this new policy
:lol::rofl::suicide2::thank_you2::jester:Fake sir gi kal strike:jester::kiss3:

The Message is quite clear , we dont want war but if the war is forced on Indian nation then we will give a huge answer all along the borders and in Indian Ocean.

:lol::rofl:Nice dialogue for next Bollywood movie:enjoy::D

The turbulence was already there in Kashmir ever since Burhan Wani was neutralized. It has nothing to do with Surgical Strikes. The strikes were in response to the Uri terrorist Attacks on the Indian Army base camp in Uri at around 4 am in the morning which claimed the lives of 20 sleeping Indian soldiers.

Pakistan can only provide very limited support to the Maoists and can gain very insignificant leverage from it.

The surgical strike is India's attemp to destabilize Pakistan because of CPEC. India can't digest the fact that Pakistan might even grow faster because of CPEC. Pakistan might be the first South Asian nation to experience industrial growth similar to South Korea. So India is searching for all the excuses it can to prevent Pakistani growth.

On the other hand, India still try to bypass manufacturing and go directly to a service sector economy. If India is a person, it would believe that it can bypass the entry level jobs and apply directly to become a CEO.

Is it 3 km and did India bypass border guards to strike deep into Pakistani territory. Maybe the Pakistani border post situated 3 km from the border at that point. That would not be surgical strike.

The only surgical strike is the Indian propaganda.

Read my post again. I was giving an example. You must have flunked English. Not good as English is the most important language in India.
Clearly, no one has bothered translating it for you. Shame. But you clearly asked me to take a tape and measure it. And you haven't given a source so as usual are chickening out. What a surprise.

I asked @Jackdaws a question and no one from india bothered to answer it. It's a simple question.
Can you please repeat the question? I must have missed it. Unless it was whether Indians deserve to see the footage. As a common citizen - Yes I would like to see the footage. Wouldn't you?

Last edited:
Clearly, no one has bothered translating it for you. Shame. But you clearly asked me to take a tape and measure it. And you haven't given a source so as usual are chickening out. What a surprise.

Can you please repeat the question? I must have missed it. Unless it was whether Indians deserve to see the footage. As a common citizen - Yes I would like to see the footage. Wouldn't you?
Yes but if such a footage exists then why isn't it shown?

The surgical strike is India's attemp to destabilize Pakistan because of CPEC. India can't digest the fact that Pakistan might even grow faster because of CPEC. Pakistan might be the first South Asian nation to experience industrial growth similar to South Korea. So India is searching for all the excuses it can to prevent Pakistani growth.

On the other hand, India still try to bypass manufacturing and go directly to a service sector economy. If India is a person, it would believe that it can bypass the entry level jobs and apply directly to become a CEO.
I'd like to add modi was under fire after the uri attacks. So he made this fictional surgical strike up to save himself from other rss nationalists. I wonder what will he do when jadav gets hanged?

Your Surgical strike was just another raid kind of operation. It is common on both sides. I repeat Pakistan army has not even changed its policy. Rather you have unrest in your country.

The surgical strike is India's attemp to destabilize Pakistan because of CPEC. India can't digest the fact that Pakistan might even grow faster because of CPEC. Pakistan might be the first South Asian nation to experience industrial growth similar to South Korea.

India tried Make in India and it is still on papers and even after 1 decade they will be disusing it. They don't know how to administer their own country. They don't have any fixed laws. Their democracy is just political and not civil democracy.
Mark this post, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh will go ahead in industrial growth, but these cow worshipers and confused people will remain busy pulling eachothers leg.
They have no discipline.

India tried Make in India and it is still on papers and even after 1 decade they will be disusing it. They don't know how to administer their own country. They don't have any fixed laws. Their democracy is just political and not civil democracy.
Mark this post, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh will go ahead in industrial growth, but these cow worshipers and confused people will remain busy pulling eachothers leg.
They have no discipline.

All the south Asian countries will develop manufacturing. Except India, which wants to skip manufacturing and enter Information Age economy.

Back
Top Bottom