What's new

Surgical strikes now part of standard response to terror strikes

Acknowledgement from a white man, seems to be the standard procedure, in order try and justify their own side.
What will modi do then jadav is hanged? Will he pull another fictional stunt like this so called surgical strike? How will he save his image from being tarnished by other rss nationalists?

What will modi do then jadav is hanged? Will he pull another fictional stunt like this so called surgical strike? How will he save his image from being tarnished by other rss nationalists?

you won't hang him.

Liar liar pants on fire.

Pak army flew the journalist of Reuters, Al jazera, AFP, CNN, NY Times, Newsweek to these sites where indians had claimed to have come in for them not to find one single bullet or shells or any damage to the housing etc. Indians lied and the worlds media exposed their lies

Pakistan played a master stroke by flying the international press to these 5 locations india claimed to have to carried our surgical strikes, these journalists didn't find a single piece of shelling.

the international media exposed indias lies we didn't have to do anything

And they said that Pakisn did not take us to the locations we wanted to go. They took us to some other places.

Surgical strikes in pakistan hahah:haha:Does this so called Indian generals have little shame left in them or they also sold it to US. OMG even liars have some limits:woot::D don't know how much more this jerks will fool poor indians:flood:

Yesterday some Indians were crying on some reports that India can't win a war with Pakistan and this indian generals are so cheap:laugh: lol khane k pese Hai nae Indian army k pass or surgical strike kare gay wh b Pakistan me:sarcastic::omghaha:

All the south Asian countries will develop manufacturing. Except India, which wants to skip manufacturing and enter Information Age economy.

I hope you realize that currently today Indian manufacturing base is ten times that of Pakistan and rest of south Asia combined
Get your research right before making outrageous silly claims

:lol::rofl:how can it be revealed:man_in_love: This incident happened in your wet dream and fantasy world :kiss3: because its not real:sarcastic:b/w nice script for a Bollywood movie:jester:
As I have said - We have reasons to believe that the Strikes were real while you guys can believe what the Pakistani Army says.

All the south Asian countries will develop manufacturing. Except India, which wants to skip manufacturing and enter Information Age economy.

That makes them more dependable on west for weapons. By the way they only have service sector in IT and software industry. Their research is nil.

I hope you realize that currently today Indian manufacturing base is ten times that of Pakistan and rest of south Asia combined
Get your research right before making outrageous silly claims

for home consumption, manufacturing steel bowls and wheels and wires.

The surgical strike is India's attemp to destabilize Pakistan because of CPEC. India can't digest the fact that Pakistan might even grow faster because of CPEC. Pakistan might be the first South Asian nation to experience industrial growth similar to South Korea. So India is searching for all the excuses it can to prevent Pakistani growth.

On the other hand, India still try to bypass manufacturing and go directly to a service sector economy. If India is a person, it would believe that it can bypass the entry level jobs and apply directly to become a CEO.
Our only concern about the CPEC is that it passes through Kashmir which is a disputed territory. Rest it's just a road link for Chinese goods to Arabian Sea..... That's how we see it. Pakistan needs many such projects to surpass India in the economic growth. It will be beneficial no doubt but not to the extent their govt is trying to sell it to them.

I don't know from where you get your facts but India is trying to equally push its manufacturing and service sector by pulling out labour and resources from agriculture sect.

Your Surgical strike was just another raid kind of operation. It is common on both sides. I repeat Pakistan army has not even changed its policy. Rather you have unrest in your country.
It's wasn't a raid and its not common on both side either. The most your Border Action Team(BAT) does is to infiltrate and ambush a patrol party or a border post then kill and mutilate the body of soldiers. To intrude more then 3 kms inside a hostile enemy territory and then exterminate the terror camps which were provided due security by the ISI and PA is not just a raid.

I won't hang him if he was in my custody.I would make him wish he was never born.

No- you will keep him very well taken care of until a swap for Col. Habib can be made. You may want to investigate how the proceedings of even your most 'secret' military courts are so easily known to RAW. ISI once again known to be talky with pants down.

It's wasn't a raid and its not common on both side either. The most your Border Action Team(BAT) does is to infiltrate and ambush a patrol party or a border post then kill and mutilate the body of soldiers. To intrude more then 3 kms inside a hostile enemy territory and then exterminate the terror camps which were provided due security by the ISI and PA is not just a raid.

Kashmiri freedom fighters are doing that. PA does not need to do. Today only they did something. Go and check

And they said that Pakisn did not take us to the locations we wanted to go. They took us to some other places.
omg are so bloody thick every single international media on the trip said pakistan took us to the 3 out of 5 sites india claimed to have attacked.

stop lying to yourself man
Literally the news anchor says in the first 5 seconds of the video "i am standing at one of the sites the indians have claimed to have crossed over"

why do indians lie so much i dont get it

As I have said - We have reasons to believe that the Strikes were real while you guys can believe what the Pakistani Army says.
the international media seems to differ and laugh at these claims

Haha.. frustration even among senior members so obvious.. We don't need to give any proof of anything.. Damage done already.. Even our GOI announced it publically openly in public international media.. in response what can Pakistani government do or anyone on pdf. Absolutely nothing.. If somebody have balls then act on border and ask your government to do something.. And we surely know you people can't do shit about it.. We are way above your current military status. Like there is nothing like comparing apart from few minor things between the two nations.. Still everyday people come and boast about we will do this we will do that and all Shi.. Like things. In reality you can't do nothing apart from supporting terrorism.

Back
Top Bottom