What's new

Surgical strikes now part of standard response to terror strikes

I don't need to ask anyone jack ... you people live under your Bollywood fantasy's a make believe world we all know the truth that jack shit happened and nor ever will in your india's wildest mind lolz :P
It is you guys who live under your ISPR fantasy's make believe world

When ever there is encounter or any attack by rebels in india you will never hear any instance where it

1) End up in 2-4 hours
2) No casualty from indian Forces
Over 70% encounters in Kashmir end in 2-4 hours with no Security forces casualties.
Example: the Budgam encounter last week.

well amazingly,

Here are some facts:

When ever there is encounter or any attack by rebels in india you will never hear any instance where it

1) End up in 2-4 hours

BUT

They did surgical strike By

1) Crossing one of the most militarized Border, under full alert 24/7
2) They traveled 2-5Km while crossing border fence, mines and forest
3) Killed more than 35 Terrorists
4)returned Back with in hour with out any causality
5) No one knew about it

@Stealth @Imran Khan @TOPGUN @The Eagle @Khan_21

Yes in their wet dreams they did all this and more soon they will make a Bollywood movie for it like they do with everything else lolz.

well amazingly,

Here are some facts:

1) End up in 2-4 hours

BUT

They did surgical strike By

1) Crossing one of the most militarized Border, under full alert 24/7
2) They traveled 2-5Km while crossing border fence, mines and forest
3) Killed more than 35 Terrorists
4)returned Back with in hour with out any causality
5) No one knew about it

@Stealth @Imran Khan @TOPGUN @The Eagle @Khan_21
Didn't they use a helicopter? :lol:

Let's say there were no surgical strikes. India claims there were surgical strikes and they have not released footage for what one assumes are tactical reasons. But why didn't Pakistan release footage that all was quiet on the front? There must be surveillance footage on Pakistan's side.
They took the whole media to the place where these so called strikes happened.
Meanwhile the indian media contradicted it self more than 17 times.

They took the whole media to the place where these so called strikes happened.
Meanwhile the indian media contradicted it self more than 17 times.
Maybe - but both sides should release the footage to the peoples of both countries once and for all; else every person will naturally veer toward believing the narrative that his country is stating. I can't know for sure either way till I see some footage.

I think they probably entered inside - maybe a few hundred meters to a kilometer and launched a series of coordinated attacks. "Surgical strikes" itself is a vague American term. There is no set definition.

Anyways top US General has endorsed surgical strikes happened:
https://www.dawn.com/news/1319770
"[India] responded militarily to terrorist attacks in India-held territory earlier this year," he said, adding, "These types of attacks and the potential reactions, increase the likelihood for miscalculation by both countries."

Somebody tell me where is the language that says the US General has endorsed surgical strikes happened.
My take is "These types of (terrorist attacks) and the potential reactions (from India). There were firing on both sides by the military along the border, but surgical strikes, NO.

Only when their statement are against PAK , if its in favour of PAK then that is good

lol , Next time we will ask our team go with loud speaker lol

and get killed always like SSG of PAK.

how many Soldiers you have on your East border? n how long your border is? calculate it , get the result.

I already posted the how it was done with point by point location along with time ,go read that , if u find any thing which funny n non logical , let me know.
military-surgical_strikes-literalism-surgeons-surgery-strike-dth0024_low.jpg

military-punning-pun-surgical_strikes-attack-wars-cgr0074_low.jpg

Maybe - but both sides should release the footage to the peoples of both countries once and for all; else every person will naturally veer toward believing the narrative that his country is stating. I can't know for sure either way till I see some footage.

I think they probably entered inside - maybe a few hundred meters to a kilometer and launched a series of coordinated attacks. "Surgical strikes" itself is a vague American term. There is no set definition.
There is no footage from Pakistan's side otherwise it would be released by now.
indian side boasts about a footage but won't release it,Don't you think the people of india deserve to see the footage if not Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom