What's new

Surgical strike was fake, we lost conventional deterrence against Pakistan, India not ready for war

Gotta admit even with the limited funds Pakistani military particularly its airforce did a commendable job at keeping the much bigger and stronger IAF at bay.
I guess it is mostly all about the pilot n his/her skills then.........
Equipment matters too.

We dont need nukes our conventional weapons are more than enough to keep you at bay

I am not disagreeing with that. There is someone trying to say that Pakistan has H bomb. So please let me get that clarified.

Now you are talking about a prophecy - excellent job :tup:
We have already sunk the SS Harmattan and MV Venus Challenger. So why would we have problems in sinking Chinese or Saudi vessels that are supplying Pakistan's war effort.

Indians got better and latest equipment compared to pakistan sukhois,rafales mirage 2000.But still sucks and incompetent because of poor training and aircraft maintenance.Specially the training on Russian origin aircraft is mediocre at best.
I would contend that Pakistan is better equipped than India on the whole. India have a better navy though, and sheer numbers on its side.

It was in the news 130 billion dollars just in 3 years for upgrades on top of defenxe budget eat year

Is that confirmed spending or propaganda? Please post the links to CREDIBLE sources.

I am not disagreeing with that. There is someone trying to say that Pakistan has H bomb. So please let me get that clarified.

We have already sunk the SS Harmattan and MV Venus Challenger. So why would we have problems in sinking Chinese or Saudi vessels that are supplying Pakistan's war effort.

Read this link PROPERLY........:azn::

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/12

Calling standard procedure ia prophecy? If any entity supports Pakistan in war, then that entity will be considered to be in war too. If your idea is that any Saudi or Chinese vessel can do whatever it wants, that is not how things work
No calling standard feature a doom for IN.

Nothing much, PN will be joined by other navies in sinking IN vessels.

No. Now, he has gone into "Mahabharata" mode and nothing can stop him.:lol::lol::lol:
In a "certain war", its prophesied that Pakistan will be joined by Arabs, Persians, Turks and Chinese against India. The Indian members are ensuring that happens through Indian Navy taking on Saudi and Chinese Navies.

I would contend that Pakistan is better equipped than India on the whole. India have a better navy though, and sheer numbers on its side.
Sorry agree to disagree.
Do we have any fighter jet which can match SU30 or rafale? Or in near future do we have any defence system which can match S400?
Better equipped and better training are different things. We only pose threat to India because of the latter.

Sorry agree to disagree.
Do we have any fighter jet which can match SU30 or rafale? Or in near future do we have any defence system which can match S400?
Better equipped and better training are different things. We only pose threat to India because of the latter.
Su30 yes f16 & thunders are better with better availability but short legged for range

The issue is actually the upgrade mirage2000 and the rafales

Unless PAF gets hand on 40-48 block 70 & aim9x both of these will be a big headache

Sea is too big. Hurling nukes at sea will only waste nukes. One needs precise an jamproof antiship missile to target ships. Second, I am talking of war scenario. India hardly has any reason to assume that Pakistan won't use nukes regardless of naval blockade and hence India will go for blockade

When was Indian aircraft carrier locked? Indian submarine as well as Pakistani submarines keep tailing ships and hence can be spotted at different times. This is normal course of cold war between India & Pakistan Refer to the cat & mouse game of USA-USSR cold war.

Any vessel that interferes in war will be attacked. So, India will warn Chinese or Saudi vessels to back off and attack if not heeded.

Which claims? I have mentioned DRDO chief's interiew about Kaveri engine being ready
We need cut the joke of blockade
What happens when pakistan declares a blocjade? I.e we will taget civilian ships from mumbai..what can india do..nothing..1000s of c802 from 100s of jf17s and 5 torpedo torpedo lidden AIP subs(india operates NONE) will settle the score

Feb 27 should have answered all these stupid questions

India only hope is full fledge war with victory..and hoping that in that senrio pakistan doesnt use nukes

Do you really think that India will allow any sea route access to Pakistan? Naval blockade will be the first step.
Levels of threshold
According to the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), the definition of the four potential thresholds has been refined from the first thresholds which were mentioned by officials at the Pakistan nuclear command authority in late 2001.

• Spatial threshold -
  • Military threshold -
  • Economic threshold - ..............This primarily refers to a potential Indian Navy blockade of Sindh and coastal cities of Balochistan, or the stoppage or significant reduction of Pakistan's share of water from the Indus, Jehlum and Chenab Rivers under the 1960 Indus water treaty.
  • Political threshold -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_doctrine_of_Pakistan

Play with fire at your own risk.

Indians got better and latest equipment compared to pakistan sukhois,rafales mirage 2000.But still sucks and incompetent because of poor training and aircraft maintenance.Specially the training on Russian origin aircraft is mediocre at best.
You better hope a broader conventional conflict doesn't break out then. Your F 16 downing an almost 50 year old heap of junk won't matter then.

They are very high maintenance though, the Russian birds.

Back
Top Bottom