What's new

Suprising Pakistan. Are Things Really Changing?

Things are changing for sure - more power to democratic forces in Pakistan :pakistan:

what is so democratic about this democracy?

free local body system? not!

political appointments? PMLN carrying out the PPP tradition!

chacha, behen bhai, relatives appointments!

achar daalna he democracy ka when the standards of this democracy are very low?

pakistan will only change when

1) judicial system is very strong and independent and insures justice

2) the top pakistani crop is not corrupt and isnt involved in corruption, all corrupt politicans are punished and behind bars

3) there is local body system which is the essence of democracy

4) the politics of pakistan is not on the mercy of feudals

5) the military and agencies are in their limits

6) the law enforcements are performing their jobs and their appoinments are based on merits

7) all provinces have equal share in their development and representation in political system and beaurocracy and its like one province is ruling entire country because it has 60% of pakistani population, and the rest of the provinces are suppressed because of minority

Provincial autonomy dude - provinces are going to take these decisions now. Finally Punjab will stop being the punching bag for any perceived inequality.

:flame: :flame: and replying to a post with abuses,,, shows you are slowing becoming a psycho. How come you are incapable of arguing without profanities and showing your gutter mentality? It happens when you LICK TAAFU, you try to get dirty with others :omghaha:

you are the one who quote me, wents offtopic, starts political maligning in a completely offtopic discussion, when i ask some sane question, you again start your parroting of rhetoric you are parroting since you joined PDF

and you are calling me a physco

i again repeat my question

any proof?

when will i get my answer dear?

you are the one who quote me, wents offtopic, starts political maligning in a completely offtopic discussion, when i ask some sane question, you again start your parroting of rhetoric you are parroting since you joined PDF

and you are calling me a physco

i again repeat my question

any proof?

when will i get my answer dear?

And when proof is presented to you, either you denies it's authencity or either you denies to see it. It's on last page. Aqal kai sath sath ankhain bhe kharab ho gaai hain.

And what qualifies rehtoric is when you completly deny MQM of any wrong doing and stick to defending it like MQM is god father's of yours.

BTW, another sign of psycho, he won't listen to you, until you say or do what pleases him.

what is so democratic about this democracy?

free local body system? not!

political appointments? PMLN carrying out the PPP tradition!

chacha, behen bhai, relatives appointments!

achar daalna he democracy ka when the standards of this democracy are very low?

The fact that Pakistani public Elected these parties. I can't care less for chacha, behan, bhai they still go to public for votes. The day these relatives become a liability for the party they will be out. We can compare this with the Gandhi/ Nehru dynasty in India which has still delivered as compared to 'Ghaur Jawan' and "danday wali Sarkar' version played in Pakistan.

This is the first time in around 30 years that a political party gave away to another elected political party - you want to compare the standards with established democracies who had been functioning for decades without a hitch?

Provincial autonomy dude - provinces are going to take these decisions now. Finally Punjab will stop being the punching bag for any perceived inequality.

provincial autonomy doesnt guarentee

1) equal representation in the federal

2) political influence in the federal matters

3) equal funding

4) the provincial autonomy also has many things which doesnt actually provide autonomy to the provinces, and thats why shahbaz kept blaming that they didnt have authority to produce electricity :azn:

5) equal representation in baurocracy

5) the federal PMLN government doesnt have the majority in balochistan and is not represented in the federal and the federal doesnt even bother about balochistan so its an alarming situation where federal puts all the blame on provincial government, it clearly speaks volumes about federal being disconnected from the provincial balochistan government

And when proof is presented to you, either you denies it's authencity or either you denies to see it. It's on last page. Aqal kai sath sath ankhain bhe kharab ho gaai hain.

And what qualifies rehtoric is when you completly deny MQM of any wrong doing and stick to defending it like MQM is god father's of yours.

BTW, another sign of psycho, he won't listen to you, until you say or do what pleases him.

you have still given me no proof of your previous statement, and the report of CID you talked about you talked about target killers, and target killing has nothing got to do how MQM generates funding by china cutting and extortion

even PTI 9 extortionists are listed in CID report, does that mean PTI generates income through extortion?

and you went way offtpoic, political mudslinging, you are a typical jaahil mentality who knows no ethnics of a civilised argument

The fact that Pakistani public Elected these parties. I can't care less for chacha, behan, bhai they still go to public for votes. The day these relatives become a liability for the party they will be out. We can compare this with the Gandhi/ Nehru dynasty in India which has still delivered as compared to 'Ghaur Jawan' and "danday wali Sarkar' version played in Pakistan.

This is the first time in around 30 years that a political party gave away to another elected political party - you want to compare the standards with established democracies who had been functioning for decades without a hitch?

and since when these elections werent rigged

BTW glad to see a jaahil PTI fan in the same boat as nooras

just yesterday the bhateja of nawaz's spouse said that if tomatoes are expensive use yougurt

no it proves the genetic inheritance of same goof nawaz and his family is

3) equal funding

4) the provincial autonomy also has many things which doesnt actually provide autonomy to the provinces, and thats why shahbaz kept blaming that they didnt have authority to produce electricity :azn:

5) equal representation in baurocracy

5) the federal PMLN government doesnt have the majority in balochistan and is not represented in the federal and the federal doesnt even bother about balochistan so its an alarming situation where federal puts all the blame on provincial government, it clearly speaks volumes about federal being disconnected from the provincial balochistan government

you have still given me no proof of your previous statement, and the report of CID you talked about you talked about target killers, and target killing has nothing got to do how MQM generates funding by china cutting and extortion

even PTI 9 extortionists are listed in CID report, does that mean PTI generates income through extortion?

and you went way offtpoic, political mudslinging, you are a typical jaahil mentality who knows no ethnics of a civilised argument

AWWWW saar gai bhai app ki to :lol:

@Sedqal, See that's what happen when you try to reason politely with a psycho, he will turn his guns on to humble persons even. Only one way to deal with psychos and mental cases,corner them and electrocute them :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:

2) the top pakistani crop is not corrupt and isnt involved in corruption, all corrupt politicans are punished and behind bars

6) the law enforcements are performing their jobs and their appoinments are based on merits

7) all provinces have equal share in their development and representation in political system and beaurocracy and its like one province is ruling entire country because it has 60% of pakistani population, and the rest of the provinces are suppressed because of minority
Could you further explain point 3 maybe some examples?

3) equal funding

1 - You do get equal representation in Federal. Anything which has to do with a province cannot be forced by centre without support from provincial parliament.

2 - Political influence on centre depends more on political party then province. The party which wins majority in NA will form the policy.

3 - There is equal funding, do you have anything specific in mind?

4 - That was a unique case where machinery imported was held in Karachi requiring permission of Ministry of Law (Babar Awan of PPP - mind it he has yet to give a reason for doing so). These things are being worked out, the end result will be a very decentralized system.

5 - PMLN did have the majority, it made a conscious decision to let Nationalist parties come forward. Within 90 days how did you guess that Federation doesn't care about Baluchistan? Baluch parties have the power to take any decisions, the CM has repeatedly said that he will resign if he is not allowed a free hand by centre so lets wait for his opinion.

If that is the case, then MQM would be the first one to go....

just yesterday the bhateja of nawaz's spouse said that if tomatoes are expensive use yougurt

no it proves the genetic inheritance of same goof nawaz and his family is

Every international body which monitored the election came up with the same answer, its the cleanest election in Pakistani history. Spare me terms like 'noora' lets not indulge in childish name calling.

any proof ?

Things are changing in Pakistan and for the good, for once MQM seems cornered and hopefully one day it would just die away and be replaced by PTI. Altaf made treats to PTI, look what happened to Altaf? he was caught by the British police while Imran Khan is at party with the British royal family. I hope you see where MQM stands now? No body wants it. It needs to be replaced and destroyed.

Every international body which monitored the election came up with the same answer, its the cleanest election in Pakistani history. Spare me terms like 'noora' lets not indulge in childish name calling.

lol cleanest, it may be fairer then elections previously held and the reasons are simple that it went through politically appointed ECB where the budha was CECP and rest of the actual members were all politically appointed and all the fake degree holders who were caught were all later released

EU report is just being superficial and it observed that the process took place and thats all

it was the worst rigged election in pakistan histry in terms of voting

Things are changing in Pakistan and for the good, for once MQM seems cornered and hopefully one day it would just die away and be replaced by PTI. Altaf made treats to PTI, look what happened to Altaf? he was caught by the British police while Imran Khan is at party with the British royal family. I hope you see where MQM stands now? No body wants it. It needs to be replaced and destroyed.

again hyped up jaahil mentality of a PTI follower

MQM is just a part of a legal procedure and that doesnt mean MQM will be demolished

and rest of your post just represent your dream wishes nothing in gonna happen to MQM

infact if MQM comes clean it will show that MQM is clean from corruption and will also prove innocence of MQM of all murder charges it was framed against

PTI has lost battle in its home turf very badly(punjab) and since one month PTI has done nothing in KPK

lol cleanest, it may be fairer then elections previously held and the reasons are simple that it went through politically appointed ECB where the budha was CECP and rest of the actual members were all politically appointed and all the fake degree holders who were caught were all later released

EU report is just being superficial and it observed that the process took place and thats all

it was the worst rigged election in pakistan histry in terms of voting

again hyped up jaahil mentality of a PTI follower

MQM is just following a legal system and that doesnt mean MQM will be demolished

and rest of your post just represent your dream wishes nothing in gonna happen to MQM

infact if MQM comes clean it will show that MQM is clean from corruption and will also prove innocence of MQM of all murder charges it was framed against

An organization which excels in this field and is globally respected for it is wrong but you have somehow gained a better understanding? The whole point with such monitors is that they are unbiased.

Back
Top Bottom