What's new

Suprising Pakistan. Are Things Really Changing?

It is different, I agree. But the effect is always the same.
Empowerment of feudals,

if you dont like feudals, vote for MQM and we as a government will make pakistan fuedal free simple as that rest i have already explained why MQM was with feudals, today MQM is not

we became important part of history when so called parliament completed its time and we also experienced the feudals handling democracy

we wont make the same mistake again

i dont blame you at all so there is no need to apologise

i think those guys @Jungibaaz @mafiya etc should apologise you for damaging your thread

What for?

When I showed up here... The word PTI had already made it here.
Besides. All this is in line with the thread topic. Is Pakistan changing?

Is democracy getting stronger? Or are the same forces at work here in this democracy that were at work before?... In the 90's for example.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you dont like feudals, vote for MQM and we as a government will make pakistan fuedal free simple as that rest i have already explained why MQM was with feudals, today MQM is not

we became important part of history when so called parliament completed its time and we also experienced the feudals handling democracy

we wont make the same mistake again

I told you already. I wont repeat myself for the sake of this thread and on staying on topic.
The MQM may be anti-feudal, more so than other parties. But there is a reason why Pakistanis outside of the MQM's strongholds wont accept the MQM.

What for?

When I showed up here... The word PTI had already made it here.
Besides. All this is in line with the thread topic. Is Pakistan changing?

Is democracy getting stronger? Or are the same forces at work here in this democracy that were at work before?... In the 90's for example.

PTI was brought here, MQM was not, you brought MQM here and thats why you completely diverted the topic

how come you guys can bring MQM? and why?

i talked about feudalism but i didnt talk about PTI etc, and the guy seemed to be interested in PTI and i gave what PTI is standing for

why you felt the burn is beyond me?

I told you already. I wont repeat myself for the sake of this thread and on staying on topic.
The MQM may be anti-feudal, more so than other parties. But there is a reason why Pakistanis outside of the MQM's strongholds wont accept the MQM.

no other party is anti feudal

its not MQM's fault it doesnt get support

its you pakistanis who support feudalism, you cant blame MQM for sitting with feudals

plain and simple :)

As for MQM and PPP. Hahaha. Yeah, you did it for democracy. When you ask PPP what they've done in the last five years, first and last words are democracy. Involving yourself in the democratic process to support democracy is one thing. To join a party and form an alliance, an alliance that led Pakistan in to new lows. Is that strengthening democracy? I believe it severely weakened democracy. Remember, democracy is only as strong as THE PEOPLE make it to be. Tell me, the people, did they support democracy more back in 2008 or now in 2013?

This so called pro democratic alliance has turned public opinion against these democratic parties and democracy.
In fact, the only reason voter turnout wasn't as low as before is because of PTI and sad state of Pakistan.

now this i must answer, this very important point and it should be explained why MQM joined PPP in alliance

so let me just tell you MQM joined PPP because MQM has a dark history with PPP's violance and fauji operation

MQM saught alliance because MQM is the only party who is in sindh and the peace in sindh is not possible without MQM

MQM beared five years with PPP because PPP itself threatened if we became their adversary in sindh

guys like zulfeqar mirza has been let loose to butcher people

it was MQM who eliminated extreme elements in PPP by cleverly playing along

if you have maniacs like uzair baloch and zulfeqar mirza you expect nothing good

MQM's own a$$ and poor karachiite lives were on the line

if MQM hadnt became PPP's friend and suppressed those elements there had been lots of blood shed even more than what today is happening

have you seen the 90s era?

it was a live battle between PPP and MQM

PPP was backed by extreme sindhi nationalist elements who after were cooled down or kicked out like ZM

another factor was local body system, even though MQM succeeded in getting SLGPO system but still MQM demands werent fully meet

it was because of MQM that PPP waderas thought something about local body system who are terrible feudals, much worse than punjab and close relations to baloch sardars who operate private jails and torture people

MQM got rid of such a menace diplomatically making relations with zardari

remember its all just about politics, you need to apply diplomacy to solve the situation, its not a battle ground

some hard core mohajir nationalists were already demanding mohajir suba, its only because of MQM which not only eliminated zulfeqar mirza like people from PPP and PPP was compelled to act against its very own gangsters, but also eliminated mohajir hard core nationalists

PTI was brought here, MQM was not, you brought MQM here and thats why you completely diverted the topic

how come you guys can bring MQM? and why?

i talked about feudalism but i didnt talk about PTI etc, and the guy seemed to be interested in PTI and i gave what PTI is standing for

why you felt the burn is beyond me?

The party war started with PTI, before I showed up here.
Why I felt the burn you ask?

no other party is anti feudal

No, like I said. It is anti-feudal. But it has it's own tools of political mafia.

its not MQM's fault it doesnt get support

No-one wants a leader like that joke Altaf bhai. But also because of thuggery by the MQM and constant alliances with other parties.

its you pakistanis who support feudalism, you cant blame MQM for sitting with feudals

plain and simple :)

Less pronounces stance on feudalism or thuggery without feudalism.
Yeah, tough choice.

now this i must answer, this very important point and it should be explained why MQM joined PPP in alliance

so let me just tell you MQM joined PPP because MQM has a dark history with PPP's violance and fauji operation

MQM saught alliance because MQM is the only party who is in sindh and the peace in sindh is not possible without MQM

MQM beared five years with PPP because PPP itself threatened if we became their adversary in sindh

guys like zulfeqar mirza has been let loose to butcher people

it was MQM who eliminated extreme elements in PPP by cleverly playing along

if you have maniacs like uzair baloch and zulfeqar mirza you expect nothing good

MQM's own a$$ and poor karachiite lives were on the line

if MQM hadnt became PPP's friend and suppressed those elements there had been lots of blood shed even more than what today is happening

have you seen the 90s era?

it was a live battle between PPP and MQM

PPP was backed by extreme sindhi nationalist elements who after were cooled down or kicked out like ZM

another factor was local body system, even though MQM succeeded in getting SLGPO system but still MQM demands werent fully meet

it was because of MQM that PPP waderas thought something about local body system who are terrible feudals, much worse than punjab and close relations to baloch sardars who operate private jails and torture people

MQM got rid of such a menace diplomatically making relations with zardari

remember its all just about politics, you need to apply diplomacy to solve the situation, its not a battle ground

some hard core mohajir nationalists were already demanding mohajir suba, its only because of MQM which not only eliminated zulfeqar mirza like people from PPP and PPP was compelled to act against its very own gangsters, but also eliminated mohajir hard core nationalists

Didn't you just say it was for democracy? lol

And yes, PPP and MQM are political gangs.
I agree with what you said here, but any sane person can interpret the brute, above the law nature of these two thug parties.

Didn't you just say it was for democracy? lol

And yes, PPP and MQM are political gangs.
I agree with what you said here, but any sane person can interpret the brute, above the law nature of these two thug parties.

yes i said that because if MQM was doing opposition politics it had already created enough panic in karachi to topple the govt you know after civil war situation the army had stepped in karachi and islamabad

No-one wants a leader like that joke Altaf bhai. But also because of thuggery by the MQM and constant alliances with other parties.

Less pronounces stance on feudalism or thuggery without feudalism.
Yeah, tough choice.

i thing PTI lso being pretty much rejected in pakistan just like MQM except in KPK where they used some pashtun card you know

but MQM is miles ahead of PTI in every thing, and its not like PTI doesnt have thugs, it has its mafia too just exposed by fauzia kasuri, mother of PTI

but pakistani seldom know the importance of good parties

if pakistani had chosen based on merit they had chosen MQM but since they are used to feudal elements they chose PTI and of PMLN and before PPP

by the way if PTI fails to deliver what will be your next choice :azn:

Nice attempt after Pakistan is f up by war on terror now its our fault :P nice one ...

No buddy its you who caused the country to go yo yo

this guy tahir mashadi appearing in TV shows is an army retired officer pure punjab by blood and used to live in punjab but doesnt get elected from punjab but he gets to be the MNA from Karachi because MQM wants participation from all ethnics

Tahir Hussain Mashhadi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

tahir_hussain_mashhadi.jpg
Chalo jee, I know many urdu speaking people with birthplace in Punjab but their only relation to Punjab was that they were born there. His administrative and political career developed in Karachi.

lol for starters you know nothing about MQM

for starters educate yourself with this video

MQM is not an ethnic party, it gets votes from karachi which is a mini pakistan and where not only urdu speakers but punjabis also live, balochs live too and kashmiris seraikis, pashtuns etc

in rabita committee there are four members each from the four province who represent their respective province from balochistan, sindh, KPK and punjab

punjab's rabita committee member is this

pic-fa211011-1.jpg

Aftikhar Akbar Randhawa

he is an active member of rabita committee where even farooq sattar is not

this guy is rabita committee member from Balochistan and he is given ticket from Karachi which is a base of MQM

there are lots of pathans in MQM in karachi, see this

MQM gilgit Baltistan

gilgit Baltistani kid dancing near 90

Gilgit Baltistan Comittee MQM Gulberg Town - Kid Dance - YouTube

This is the revamped rabita committe
According to details, Dr Nusrat, Engineer Nasir Jamal and Khalid Maqbool are the new deputy conveners of MQM's Rabita Committee for Pakistan while Nadim Nusrat has been appointed as the party's deputy convener for London.

Dr Nusrat, Engineer Nasir Jamal, Khalid Maqbool, Dr Sagheer Ahmed, Amir Khan, Yousuf Shahwani, Kanwar Naveed Jamil, Wasay Jalil, Nasreen Jalil, Mumtaz Anwar, Adil Khan, Khalid Sultan, Aslam Afridi, Mian Attiq, Nisar Panwhar, Mustafa Azizabadi, Tariq Javed, Muhammad Ashfaq, Tariq Mir, Muhammad Anwar, Qasim Ali Raza, and Syed Hyder Abbas Rizvi.
Dr Nusrat, Engineer Nasir Jamal, Khalid Maqbool replaced Raza Haroon, Salim Shahzad and Asif Siddiqui. Now where is this guy that you're mentioning.
23-member new MQM Rabita Committee formed - thenews.com.pk
MQM lives and breaths ethnicity. Its survival is tied to ethnicity especially after the rise of PTI in Karachi.

This is the revamped rabita committe
According to details, Dr Nusrat, Engineer Nasir Jamal and Khalid Maqbool are the new deputy conveners of MQM's Rabita Committee for Pakistan while Nadim Nusrat has been appointed as the party's deputy convener for London.

Dr Nusrat, Engineer Nasir Jamal, Khalid Maqbool, Dr Sagheer Ahmed, Amir Khan, Yousuf Shahwani, Kanwar Naveed Jamil, Wasay Jalil, Nasreen Jalil, Mumtaz Anwar, Adil Khan, Khalid Sultan, Aslam Afridi, Mian Attiq, Nisar Panwhar, Mustafa Azizabadi, Tariq Javed, Muhammad Ashfaq, Tariq Mir, Muhammad Anwar, Qasim Ali Raza, and Syed Hyder Abbas Rizvi.
Dr Nusrat, Engineer Nasir Jamal, Khalid Maqbool replaced Raza Haroon, Salim Shahzad and Asif Siddiqui. Now where is this guy that you're mentioning.
23-member new MQM Rabita Committee formed - thenews.com.pk
MQM lives and breaths ethnicity. Its survival is tied to ethnicity especially after the rise of PTI in Karachi.

and Yousuf Shahwani wasnt in the old rabita committee dear?

every rabita committee has representative from all other provinces of pakistan i dont know who is the new rabita committee member from punjab but every rabita committee has one member from punjab, one from balochistan, one from KPK and one from sindh

maybe Aslam Afridi, Mian Attiq, Nisar Panwhar, Yousuf Shahwani are new representatives of each province of pakistan

90 has secretariat for every province of pakistan in it so its impossible not to have each member representing the core MQM committee

PMLN lives and breaths on ethnicity jaag punjabi jaag, teri paag nu lag gya daag

we all know about this so please dont act over smart OK?

Chalo jee, I know many urdu speaking people with birthplace in Punjab but their only relation to Punjab was that they were born there. His administrative and political career developed in Karachi.

bhai tere jaise nooras se ager behes keri ho to apne guthne istemaal karo dimag se zyada because you guys are total blank nothing man

yeh le yeh bhi punjab raajput he

Back
Top Bottom