What's new

Support Pakistan and Support your Military

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you Pakistanis "back home" were intelligent, you wouldn't have a PM, FM, and COAS on a begging tour every week.

Another good example of the superiority complex you lot seem to be suffering from.

Laga reh iss bolti per Lala jee

These people are a lost cause. They squandered all the potential away.

Another good example of the superiority complex you lot seem to be suffering from.

Do you see Overseas Pakistanis on a begging tour? It's not about a superiority complex because we must work 10x harder than a white guy to make it here. So there is something wrong with your local culture that produces failures.

The nation needs collective introspection if you want to survive in the next 100 years or be left as a footnote in history books.

These people are a lost cause. Squandered all the potential away.
Hopefully not. We still have time strike while the iron is hot! This situation is still malleable it can go either way. Hopefully the way of the people and their needs. InshAllah

These people are a lost cause. They squandered all the potential away
Fvu4msfXgAIVoo6.png

• Haha
Reactions: AA_
Hopefully not. We still have time strike while the iron is hot! This situation is still malleable it can go either way. Hopefully the way of the people and their needs. InshAllah

I see from some videos that the crowd is dying out; I could be wrong.

Remember one thing: PTI can't secure the release of party workers and local activities; before and now, this play's negative because, in their minds, they will think, what of me? If I'm behind bars? Who's going to feed the family? So our people have a minimal capacity to tolerate specific pressure points.

Also, remember PTI had a more educated working force who can't risk losing jobs, etc. They don't have the typical jahil voter base like N-League and PPP.

Last edited:
Indian Hindu fascists have activated their assets in Pakistan and trying to create chaos and anaarchy.

All patriotic Pakistanis need to recognize this plan and support Pakistani Military at this critical times.

Don't fall victim to Indian propaganda and Hindu evil designs.

Pakistan zindabad !!
Pakistan paindabad !!
tou chacha pakistan ao na

Overseas Pakistanis should stop trying to mix their brainwashed mentality with the Pakistanis back home.
They think they'll turn Pakistan into the west by doing this, by claiming that there is an evil regime back home that is killing its own people.

You people are literally the worst kind of diaspora this country has spewn out.
If you really cared for this country, you wouldnt have run off.

Either come back here, or stop trying to pretend you have any stakes in our affairs.
You have done the most damage than the enemy states have ever done.
yeh batein bhai tab karna jub dollar generate kar rahay ho currently overseas pakistan hi chala rahay country warna plot real estate beech ke country ko koiye faida nahi capital yahi ka yahi ghom raha generate zero horaha

Indian Hindu fascists have activated their assets in Pakistan and trying to create chaos and anaarchy.

All patriotic Pakistanis need to recognize this plan and support Pakistani Military at this critical times.

Pakistan zindabad !!
Pakistan paindabad !!
Are kidhar rahgaye the Abdul Bhai?

I see from some videos that the crowd is dying out; I could be wrong.

Remember one thing: PTI can't secure the release of party workers and local activities; before and now, this play's negative because, in their minds, they will think, what of me? If I'm behind bars? Who's going to feed the family? So our people have a minimal capacity to tolerate specific pressure points.

Also, remember PTI had a more educated working force who can't risk losing jobs, etc. They don't have the typical jahil voter base like N-League and PPP.
ppp and n league dont have and never had any public support as today nawaz zardari no one will come out for them like this ever so they made deals to remain in power.

Pakistan zindabad !!
Pakistan paindabad !!
Why do u give these vermin any bandwidth
The problem is not them but you
Anyone listening to RSS talking is the same as going in the bazaar to smell farts

Here comes the Indian, Jew & US sazish against the holy ARMY of Pakistan.

Thanks but nope, not in the current circumstances, you can't have a military that turns it's guns on its own people.

support khaki bastards so they can treat you just like Bengalis. ya support waly chooran ka batti bna do ab sary garnailo ky tatty choopny waly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom