What's new

Sunni vs. Shia: The Syrian conflict

Look at you being racist, lol anyway no im not Alawite, I'm Syrian, in Syria we dont have that stuff you are sunni or alawaite we only know SYRIANS.

Religion is for GOD, and the NATION is for ALL.

Then why only Alawites controlling all the political power, regime inner circle, 70% of Army is Alawite, *0% of Armed forces officers are Alawite. \alawite Shias are playing the sectarian card for last 50 years and have captured all the pillars of power.
If you tell me how millions are coming to join Killer Asad support rallies, then with military force any thing is possible plus even the Alawite community and other minority members still supporting Asad can gather in those huge numbers.
You can't make others fool. Alaiwtes will be Insha Allah wiped out after FSA victory. What Alawite army and thugs are doing to the Sunni Muslim masses (who are 75% of Syria and not 65% as mentioned earlier) right now they are eligible to be executed in mass numbers. I am talking about the warrior Alawites involved in massacres as happened with Holocaust criminals.

Then why only Alawites controlling all the political power, regime inner circle, 70% of Army is Alawite, *0% of Armed forces officers are Alawite. \alawite Shias are playing the sectarian card for last 50 years and have captured all the pillars of power.
If you tell me how millions are coming to join Killer Asad support rallies, then with military force any thing is possible plus even the Alawite community and other minority members still supporting Asad can gather in those huge numbers.
You can't make others fool. Alaiwtes will be Insha Allah wiped out after FSA victory. What Alawite army and thugs are doing to the Sunni Muslim masses (who are 75% of Syria and not 65% as mentioned earlier) right now they are eligible to be executed in mass numbers. I am talking about the warrior Alawites involved in massacres as happened with Holocaust criminals.

Oh calm down and show some consistency in your arguments?? Support the people in Bahrain then

I don't know who they are fooling?! themselves or others?. Tens of thousands of soldiers defected from the regular army because they couldn't stand commiting atrocities against their own people. Those guys call them Qaueda and other names. But it will not change anything from the truth. Bashar is going down, and those who supported him will pay sooner or later.

u serious all you see is some terrorists having their head covered like an actual terrorist, if he was a defector he would show his fac to the people no hide., and you gonna say his scared maybe his family will get harmed, well Syria government will know who defected so it doesnt matter if he showed his face if he was a soldier, but those who call them selves FSA are regular people and even from outside.

I REPEAT AGAIN: ALASAD WILL NOT LAST ONE HOUR IN OFFICE, WITHOUT THE SYRIAN PEOPLE. IF ALL THE 75% PEOPLE ROSE AGAINST HIM, ALASAD CAN'T SURVIVE, BUT THIS IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION THIS IS ABOUT BEING SYRIAN AND SAVING SYRIA FROM THE ENEMIES AND TERRORISTS WHO USE DEMOCRACY AS A CAUSE TO KILL. LOOK AT THE FSA WITH THEIR DIRTY BEARDS AND SLOGANS, THEY ALL ARE RACIST, EVEN THE ANTI-GOVERNMENT GATHERINGS THEY USE RACIST SLOGANS " ALAWAITES TO CEMETERY, CHRISTIANS TO BEIRUT" WHAT KIND OF DEMOCRACY IS THIS?

Look at you being racist, lol anyway no im not Alawite, I'm Syrian, in Syria we dont have that stuff you are sunni or alawaite we only know SYRIANS.

Religion is for GOD, and the NATION is for ALL.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
That WAS Syria. Not anymore.
Now its very clear to everyone, Muslims vs Alwaites & Christians(perfect satanic alliance).
BTW, don't you think that you have wasted so much time and effort with your propaganda BS?
No matter how much you try, the FSA is growing day by day, same as international support. You might as well go and start massacring Muslim babies, at least by doing that you are contributing to the reality on the ground.

Banu Umayyah is the real example of terrorism which the west is supporting.

racist2.jpg

racist-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom