What's new

Sunni vs. Shia: The Syrian conflict

if those 10% ask for regime change, then we will have new presidents every where in this world for everyday.
True. As for arming the occupiers, well, the US owns more guns than any other country in the world with 90 guns per every 100 people. We are armed to the teeth.

True. As for arming the occupiers, well, the US owns more guns than any other country in the world with 90 guns per every 100 people. We are armed to the teeth.
But the GCC countries means arm them with TANKS AND PLANES not pistols and ak 47, they already got bombs and RPGS, so how would you like it the opposition in USA or anywhere in the world were armed like an actual army?

But the GCC countries means arm them with TANKS AND PLANES not pistols and ak 47, they already got bombs and RPGS, so how would you like it the opposition in USA or anywhere in the world were armed like an actual army?
Indeed. I appreciate your input. What do you think will happen? The Syrian army will continue to kill the opposition until its over?

Re: Sunni vs. Shia: The Syrian conflict

Islam is the religion of peace and Islam means peace. I don't understand why both communities are fighting and what is their goal.
Islamic teachings are in Arabic and the Arabs knows the Arabic why they are not obeying the commandments of the Allah. Muslims should not fight with each other if there is a serious conflict they should sit-down and talk talk talk till they resolve the problem.

Okay so if those 65% are against the government how come Alasad is still in power?
Here is the answer: because in Syria more then 80% support Alasad. Enough said about this civil war, this is the west's goal which is to weaken Syria without NATO or USA intervention, how will they do that? Civil war, the west and the "Arabs" supports those terrorists and start committing massacres, and every massacre is one day before UN meeting, ironic? Anyway, Syrians know better, and this civil war plan by the west have already failed.

@Barrack-Obummer This is the most recent HUGE rally in Syria in celebration of Ba'ath Party Creation April 07,2012 ( this rally is two Month old)
now the next huge rally should happen in two weeks.

Now the topic here is sectarian war , well this will explain to you how we Syrians live
Truth About Syria: Quick Background- Religion

Syrians don't care about the west, we know them, all they do is sanctions against people and support terrorism and pretend they practice democracy. anyways Syrians know better, if Alasad wants the people to turn against him, then yes he will commit those crimes, but seriously why would Alasad ask for more trouble? Those terrorists who came from outside can kill easily they are cold they dont care they are not their people, those terrorist whom the GCC countries and the west support.

So Syrians know better, and trust me Alasad will not last ONE HOUR in his office without the people.

seems that you are suffering from compulsive disorder witch resulted to these posts above. its been almost 2 years of slaughtering, killing of innocent people man, women and children. Assad is copying what his father did along time ago to the people of Hamah, the history is basically repeating it self in a different time. shame on you for lying and believing in your own lies. Assad is unwanted piece of Sh!!@.. you have shared that video hundred times and in no where that video explaining the really on the ground as we speak. tell me why SNA got censored? because of the lies that she feeds around the clock. more than 20000 people have died and god knows how many other will be in the next few moments. you should understand no one is seeking military intervention in syria ( arab intervention excluded ) but thats is not the case, the issue here is why Assad is committing these horrible massacres against his own people instead of stepping down. Mate being pro-assad does not mean u don't speak the truth. there are no more to hide since the first day of the revolution. Assad days are countable, he would be either killed or brought to justice. the first case most likely to happen. and again with the terrorists thing you should stop playing on that string. the real terrorists are hizboallat and the scumbags whom your master brought form right next door along with the Shabiha to crackdown the peaceful protest using whatever means they could use with no regards to people's life. btw the members of the FSA used to work for Assad's army and they simply went against him so how come they are from outside? you can't just walk and simply fool people around. the situation has been exposed worldwide. FSA now is the future of the coming syria wither you like it or not. as for the GCC countries, we have made up our mind long time ago, weapons along with other needed equipments will continue flowing into the hands of the FSA to protect whatever left from the syrian people over there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you mouth the typical arguments of ALAWITES.

Must be scary as the day of reckoning is coming for you ALAWITES ?

I am Sunni Muslim and I believe that it is external forces who are fomenting unrest in Syria,

The UN has tried multiple times to come up with a solution to end the conflict, and everytime vetoed by Russia and China.

Yep they do not want to introduce democracy in Syria through bombing Syrian people. btw this formula of western and others intervening failed in Libya where we now have daily killings??

Indeed. I appreciate your input. What do you think will happen? The Syrian army will continue to kill the opposition until its over?

Why are you working on the assumption that it is Syrian soldiers that are killing?? Any security forces which are attacked should be allowed to defend themselves

I am Sunni Muslim and I believe that it is external forces who are fomenting unrest in Syria,

Why are you justifying your opinion by putting emphasis on your faith? Even Saddam Hussein had support of few Shia's till the end of Iraq war.

you believe but who believes you :lol:

I as an individual am entitled to an opinion something that a Saud would not know about. I think there is as many that believe one side or the other.

Interesting that the only Syrian we have here accuses your country of interference in their internal affairs

Why are you justifying your opinion by putting emphasis on your faith? Even Saddam Hussein had support of few Shia's till the end of Iraq war.

I suggest you look at the post I was responding to the suggestion being made that all Sunnis were against Assad

I as an individual am entitled to an opinion something that a Saud would not know about. I think there is as many that believe one side or the other.

Interesting that the only Syrian we have here accuses your country of interference in their internal affairs
lets not divert the topic but yeah we say it loudly we are arming the FSA to defend themselves. get over it. :disagree:

lets not divert the topic but yeah we say it loudly we are arming the FSA to defend themselves. get over it. :disagree:

Yea but in that admission surely the security forces of Syria are entitled to use deadly force against armed insurgents who wish to change the govt by force

any person who is not blinded by tribalism and prejudice hatred

Thanks mate

You can lable your self any thing! You can lable others any thing! but we see your every day hate against non Shia Muslims.

You behave like official reporter of Shia regimes. You celebrate spilled blood of Arabs.

What else we need to know about you more!

What Asad is doing to non Shia Muslims of Syria, had no comparable example in history.

This is not the first time and will not be the last... some 'useful idiots' full of hate are ripe for killing opponents in the name of history.

Fact is,,,, there are thousands of reffugees crying bad for Asad.

Syrian children killed, protesters tortured: UN - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Back
Top Bottom