What's new

Sukhoi Su-30MK2 of Vietnamese Air Force crashed into Sea....!!!

Seriously you tagged Chinese because you tried to be more Chinese than Chinese themselves and people pointed that out! I am at loss of words man, I was talking about ENGINE and even your Chinese brother pointed that out. I appreciate such loyal friendship or whatever you call when people become so touchy, I really hope you dont reply in Mandarin cuz I dont know how to read it.

Hey mister go with your work.....Don't be so sticky......I was also talking about Sukhoi Engines and their crashes and you put the J-10 in discussion.....Move on.....And plz grow Up......!!!

Hey mister go with your work.....Don't be so sticky......I was also talking about Sukhoi Engines and their crashes and you put the J-10 in discussion.....Move on.....And plz grow Up......!!!
Oh my god! I apologize mate, I really apologize, I should never have mentioned j10, so what its getting crashed due to same engine, I should not have done this blasphemy of mentioning anything Chinese or China at all.

I cant believe you are still angry with me after hours just because I mentioned j10! this is not friendship, this is something else.

Last edited:
Its just one Sukhoi I heard after long time where are those too many? On the other hand I heard 3 F-16 crashed in less than a month! Strange na?

Actually we shud take into account number of F-16s operating all over the world with regards to SU-30s. The later stand no chance of comparison. Till date 4,540+ F-16s have been built while only 540+ SU-30s have been produced. Keeping in view iteration rate etc, still SU-30's operating hours per day are damn less than F-16s.

operating hours has anything to do with crash rate? if so then F16 should not be flying high in pakistani airspace i suppose.

Not too far.Just back to 9th June 2016

A Sukhoi Su-27 fighter aircraft of the Russian Knights aerobatic team has crashed in the Pushkinsky district to the northeast of Moscow, sources in the law enforcement agencies told TASS on Thursday.

“The aircraft that crashed today near the village of Muranovo [Pushkinsky district] was part of the Russian Knights aerobatic team of Russia’s Aerospace Forces. Its pilot is dead,” the source said.

Earlier reports said that the crashed aircraft was a Mikoyan MiG-29.

According to the source, the pilot was killed.

The source said piloting error and engine failure were among possible reasons of the crash.

The warplane crashed in the forest near the village of Muranovo.
Thread is for Su30mK2, and you brought a Su27 crash into it... Su27 was 1st inducted way back in 1985... hold your horses mate....:coffee:

Actually we shud take into account number of F-16s operating all over the world with regards to SU-30s. The later stand no chance of comparison. Till date 4,540+ F-16s have been built while only 540+ SU-30s have been produced. Keeping in view iteration rate etc, still SU-30's operating hours per day are damn less than F-16s.
The OP was talking about Sukhois not Su30, he even talked about Su-27 to be counted as crash for Sukhois.
Here is a small list of Su Built and still in service around the world:

Su17 Number built 2,867, A big part retired still over hundred are in active service.
Su 24 Number built Approximately 1,400 A big part retired still over 400+ are in active service.
Su 25 Number built Over 1,000 Most of them are in service.
Su 27 Number built 809 Most of them are in service.
Su 30 Number built 540+ Almost all of them are in service.
Su 33 Number built 35+ Almost all of them are in service.
Su 34 Number built 99+ Almost all of them are in service.
Su 35S Number built 48+ Almost all of them are in service.

These are some Sukhois fighter jet(not all) F-16 range looks like kid when you compare it to whole sukhoi range.

how many Sukhois vs how many F-16 on active duty in the world?

See above.

Thread is for Su30mK2, and you brought a Su27 crash into it... Su27 was 1st inducted way back in 1985... hold your horses mate....:coffee:
BABA G I was talking about " sukhoi crashes" not only SU-30 crash....

These are some Sukhois fighter jet(not all) F-16 range looks like kid when you compare it to whole sukhoi range.
Some times Kids give a BIG SHOCK....!!!
F-16 is the most finest thing ever happened...!!

but why are you getting so exited :what:
Because you all proud of your sukhoi's and said there is rare chance that sukhoi will crash.....2 crashes in 6 days....

China produces and India buys.
WILL You REALLY SELL YOUR ENGINES TO India....???

operating hours has anything to do with crash rate?
Exactly...!!!
Operating hours don't mean in a crash......Maintenance and product quality means.....And the most 8important pilots training and their experience...!!
F-16 was a good example....!!!

Because you all proud of your sukhoi's and said there is rare chance that sukhoi will crash.....2 crashes in 6 days....
so what palins do crash its not something which happens with flankers only ... thing is what should matter to us is whats owr current status not whats happeneing to others we cant control that its the problem of there respective owners

you yourself have so many crashes i gave some links and i can give more but why should i be botherred only loosers are botherred about whats going wrong in others people houses when there own house is on fire ... got it :azn:

so what palins do crash its not something which happens with flankers only ... thing is what should matter to us is whats owr current status not whats happeneing to others we cant control that its the problem of there respective owners

you yourself have so many crashes i gave some links and i can give more but why should i be botherred only loosers are botherred about whats going wrong in others people houses when there own house is on fire ... got it :azn:
Looser...??
You Indian are the loosers....Don't admit your negative points.....!!!

Looser...??
You Indian are the loosers....Don't admit your negative points.....!!!
well OK but whats your achievement in it when your finance minister & PM keeps visiting your so called "friends not masters" even after all those chest thumping of bieng a "neuclear power" :haha:

point is we are getting weapons and the offres from every one from makers of typhoons flankers , grippens , F16s or F35s or F18s to buy and make there stuff in india .... what does it tells you :azn:

worry about your nation which is running from pillar to post after US congress stopped subsidies to get 8 aef sollahs and you are calling us loosers funny na :azn: :omghaha:

BABA G I was talking about " sukhoi crashes" not only SU-30 crash....

Some times Kids give a BIG SHOCK....!!!
F-16 is the most finest thing ever happened...!!

WILL You REALLY SELL YOUR ENGINES TO India....???

Exactly...!!!
Operating hours don't mean in a crash......Maintenance and product quality means.....And the most 8important pilots training and their experience...!!
F-16 was a good example....!!!
You have successfully angered Indians without even making a single insult. Its as if they cannot handle even the slightest bit of criticism.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom