What's new

Sukhoi Su-30MK2 of Vietnamese Air Force crashed into Sea....!!!

Our nation will be more advance then your nation till 2025...
Just wait and watch...!!!
well good luck with it
good luck.jpg

Looser...??
You Indian are the loosers....Don't admit your negative points.....!!!

sorry to burst your bubble.. but really ??? i do admit , we have problems here and for that constant efforts are being made to curb it.. Indian economy is flourishing not because of FDIs only but for the efforts we are making. so please refrain making such remarks

These are some Sukhois fighter jet(not all) F-16 range looks like kid when you compare it to whole sukhoi range.

But i was referring to SU-30 and F-16s in specific and because India operates SU-30s and Pakistan has F-16s so our point of concern should be these platforms and how they are performing in country and worldwide. Its reliability of both platforms as compared to each other not their variants. SU-30 engine is a known weak area as it had given problems with other platforms too and we know that but there is none known issue with F-16s which is still hindering its performance or known cause of its most of crashes. F-16 crashes are the running ones without any specific alarming trend.

It amaze me how much touchy Pakistani's are when it comes to China, I was referring about the problem with Engine and in that I mentioned one more aircraft which keep crashing due to same engine and suddenly just because it Chinese Pakistani's are furious!

Hahaha its very funny man, you have to defend two nations at once. People can make you sad or angry or upset just by a mere mention of third country!!! Even Chinese dont get upset like you, you are truly loyal to Chinese, I dont want to use the word but you know it.
But I heard that 2010~2013 India air force crashed 30 planes?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...kar-tells-Parliament/articleshow/45277906.cms

hmm, I missed that news, the problem with Su 30 is the engine. The same engine is used in J10 and it also keeps crashing.
20926688.jpg

002Tdu5Sgy6WoZrU6vcf6&690

J-10 has used the China's WS-10 engine

Su30mk2 of Vietnam went down not because engines issue.

Russian engines arent really designed for non Russian enviroment and are made to be cheap so quality isnt on par to western engines plus Saturn AL 31 is an old design.

Surprised that Russians didnt design a new engine while Ukranians did with Inchevko Progress...

Russian engines arent really designed for non Russian enviroment and are made to be cheap so quality isnt on par to western engines plus Saturn AL 31 is an old design.

Surprised that Russians didnt design a new engine while Ukranians did with Inchevko Progress...

need to put some F110 in these birds

214261542_a227592717.jpg

Saturn AL 31 is F110 equilavent... I would put EJ220 when its completed for less RCS on same size...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom