What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

I must also add that the J-20 seems to be highly influenced by the MiG 1.44 only the intakes are different

Not just the intakes, but also the canard position, wing shape, fuselage, canopy, tail fins, head shape.... are all different. Actually, that's pretty much the whole plane.

Let's not go too much into comparisons and stick to Pak Fa / FGFA news and discussions, the Maks 2011 should give us enough infos.

27_161852_22187ef7658e3c9.jpg

27_161852_df27a5c28aebea7.jpg

@ Stealthiness of PAK-FA: Russia is making this plane not for India but for themself as well. So at any point of time I can't believe that they will make it inferior. China very soon will equipped with J20 (Which in some ppl view look more steathy than F22) To counter chinese threat Russia and India should have something similar to J20.

I trust Russia, They have made many state of art fighter planes, If you guys trust Russian design team then keep faith on them... "many member here claim "PAK-FA doesn't look steathy" I would like to ask them, who are you??? are you magician who can tell the attribute of machine by just looking at it???

If Russian have said, It will be 5th gen figther plane (with stealt as one of parameter),then it will be 5th gen fighter. Discussion over...

297425_10150287987518604_277917788603_7726704_5270621_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

1970107.jpg

293695_10150287987618604_277917788603_7726705_3606007_n.jpg

and there is an other suprise
A second 5th gen. Engine TYPE-30 .

Q - In the difficult years for the Russian aircraft
industry, aircraft building companies that
produced military aircraft survived by exports,
especially in China and India. Today, the Chinese
have copied our Su-27 "and are ready to sell it on
world markets at dumping prices. Not whether
as a result we lose our traditional markets of
combat aircraft?
A - We dont, because such an aircraft as we
have, the Chinese have no and will have no in
visible prospective. They say that they have
made a 5-th generation plane, but one can say
anything ... Their best engine was copied
from our "AL-31F. And we produce 5-th
generation engines , and they are in all of their
parameters of thrust, specific fuel consumption
correspond to the 5-th generation. I opened the
secret and say that we actually already
have two 5-th generation engines. The
second, which is now conventionally called
the "Type 30", has already been tested in
flight on the fighter T-50 ".
In the future it
probably will give the name of "AL-...."
According to its parameters it a 15-25 percent better than "117 th".
From same article.

Type 30 is a larger engine it cannot be accommodated in PAK FA's small airframe.
A similar engine named Al-41 was used on Mig-1.44 prototype which is now being is made smaller with added modifications to increase the thrust levels...... and reducing weight by adding more and more composites........ this new engine would be seen on FG FA version..... however looking at the size of J-20 the original AL-41 would easily fit in....... If I am not wrong the final J-20 engine would be even larger than Al-41.

eventually, russia has their own version, not this version, this is only pakistan's football.
if you really know what's stealth aircraft, this is not stealth aircraft, . j10bs with dsi is much stealth than it.

of course .... Pak-fa is 3rd generation fighter plane and j10b is 7th generation ..... so no comparison :rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom