What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

Doesn't look as stealthy as F22 or J20. But certainly more maneuverable than F22. But how can Russian and IAF comprise on stealth. Should one expect more stealthy prototypes in future.

Doesn't look as stealthy as F22 or J20. But certainly more maneuverable than F22. But how can Russian and IAF comprise on stealth. Should one expect more stealthy prototypes in future.
mr falseflag please explain how pak-fa is not stealth.

Dude i would suggest you read this thread. No Indian Posters has been convincely able to refute Chinese and Pakistani claim that T50 doesn't look as stealthy as it competitors.

Dude i would suggest you read this thread. No Indian Posters has been convincely able to refute Chinese and Pakistani claim that T50 doesn't look as stealthy as it competitors.
doesn't look is not same as isn't

one thing I don't understand is why every country is emphasizing so much on Stealth cause I don't think any of these fighters are designed to be invisible to an AEW&CS aircraft.

^^^^
Stop playing with words even on BR they are discussing this only.
on BR
The Russian (and Indian side) are both playing their cards close to the chest. It will be interesting to see in coming days the kinds of solutions used for RCS control, avionics details etc.

and how come looks suggest if a plane is stealthier or not, its the cross section of a plane , its radar observing surface and the minimal infra-red signature that it leaves behind from its engines that makes for stealth capabilities.
come on dude don't be fooled by the looks

And as far as the cross section is considered, the PAK FA, is the slimest when compared with the F22 or the J20

Sukhoi T-50 makes public debut|World|chinadaily.com.cn

0013729e48090fb6a04414.jpg

0013729e48090fb6a04312.jpg

0013729e48090fb6a04413.jpg

0013729e48090fb6a04415.jpg

'Russian Stealth' 1st public flight: Sukhoi PAK FA T-50 at MAKS airshow

Last edited by a moderator:
PAK FA/FGFA is not as stealthy as F-22. J-20 is a Chinese plane. You would never know what capabilities that plane has.

AFAIK only the F-22 was designed to be invisible to AEW&CS but that was supposed to be around 2018 when it reaches Def-com 5.
As for T-50 and J-20 nothing is known.
So could someone plz elaborate if the excessive cost of stealth is justifiable if these planes will not be invisible to AEW&CS systems.

Back
Top Bottom