What's new

Sukhoi PAK-FA / FGFA: Updates,News & Discussions

hahahaha you see too much movies I guess :D

Actually as a matter of fact I always try to figure out why the so called hero walking in style away from explosion is NOT being thrown on his @ss by the shock wave generated by the explosion.

Yes I know it's off topic and in wrong thread

Russian Rajnikant :lol:

Hw about this?!

68310_10151235595475923_805631679_n.jpg

Its the best time for Algeria, Libya and Egypt to join in this program or with MiG or even go with Chinese on their next generation program.

Those nations dont have enough money to buy these jets. Atleast not until 2025.

Its the best time for Algeria, Libya and Egypt to join in this program or with MiG or even go with Chinese on their next generation program.

I don't think any of these countries are in financial position to either invest or buy such a/c right now. And I doubt India (who has to okay any deal) will allow the sale to any nation- maybe Algeria. 5th gen fighters are going to be the preserve of only the very richest of nations until at least 2032 if not later. Nations like the ones you have mentioned have at least another 2 decades to wait before hey get 5th gen fighters.

Lybia, algeria and egypt fifth gen fighter????? They don't have the Aukat.... Post it in stupid and funny thread... I am sure its not funny though..

for next 3 decades the fifth gen technology will be with India-Russia-US-Europe and china... Even pakistan wont get it sooner.. Pakistan has to wait for 2 decades more.

SOME INTERESTING INFO

td110.jpg

COURTESY:EAGLE1

All these are false rumors created by dumb journos. IAF Chief never said anything
like that. The requirement still stands at 166 single-seat and 48 twin-seat FGFAs,
totalling 214 units.

@sancho, you have any info about the above?

No and to be honest, I stick to wait and see mode now. There is simply too much speculation by the media, while we don't have any clear reports from the official Indian or Russian sides about FGFA. The numbers are changing, the design is still unclear, even the timelines are different now, so we might have to wait till 2014 (arrival of first prototype in India), to see what is real and what is not.

However, there is defenitely not more hope in AMCA, since we are not even in a premature design stage there (I think we didn't even have set any final requirements so far) and that will be a longer term project anyway.

Have we not seen this a situation before where one media house makes a mistake and it is picked up and repeated over and over again again by other media outlets but later news comes out that shows the initial news was absolute BS!

Sukhoi T-50 Stealth Fighter Completes Tanker Plug Trial

166007218.jpg

Russian fighter maker Sukhoi's T-50 fifth-generation stealth fighter has completed initial approach trials to a flight refuelling aircraft, the company said on Tuesday.
The aircraft, T-50-2, made approaches to an Il-78 tanker in company with a Su-25UB trainer/strike aircraft.
The second prototype, T-50-2 is currently conducting a range of flight trials to test the new plane's flight envelope in subsonic and supersonic regimes and in different configurations.
The first prototype, T-50-1, is undertaking preparation for a flight test program involving flight at super-critical angles of attack and super-maneuverability.
In August, T-50-3 will start full tests of the aircraft's new active phased-array radar system and avionics, which the company says has already shown impressive results in air-to-air and air-to-ground tests.
The NII Tikhomirova radar will allow T-50 to attack targets at long-range in simultaneous air-to-air and air-to-surface modes, detect and classify group and single targets and simultaneously attack several targets at once with precision-guided weapons and also perform electronic warfare functions.
A fourth T-50 will join the test program later this year.
The T-50 is due to enter Russian Air Force service after 2015. A derivative of the aircraft is also due to enter service with the Indian Air Force at a slightly later date.

Sukhoi T-50 Stealth Fighter Completes Tanker Plug Trial | Defense | RIA Novosti

When will India AMCA will be inducted?

Have we not seen this a situation before where one media house makes a mistake and it is picked up and repeated over and over again again by other media outlets but later news comes out that shows the initial news was absolute BS!
Ig is always going like this in India, Your media prefer BS than truth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom