What's new

Suicide drones hit target 500km inside Iran

6CC8059D-7BE4-4411-9187-D1B0A85C033F.jpeg

Very limited retaliation for killing eight Israelis.

Next move topples a government.

The Israeli retaliation did not make any changes in satellite imagery.

Iran attacks Israel every day and now Bibi sends a weak message rather than a strong message.

Iran should nuke israel, at the same time israel nukes Iran. Wipe out 2 nazi satanist regimes once in for all.

Infact Israel is such a small parasite. 1 nuke on dimona and 1 on Tel aviv is enough. For Iran only Mullah central in Tehran should be wiped out, Iranian people are great but Mullahs are nazis

Iran should nuke israel, at the same time israel nukes Iran. Wipe out 2 nazi satanist regimes once in for all.

Infact Israel is such a small parasite. 1 nuke on dimona and 1 on Tel aviv is enough. For Iran only Mullah central in Tehran should be wiped out, Iranian people are great but Mullahs are nazis
You know nuking Israel it will mean the end of Israel and Palestine in the same time and who knows maybe south of Lebanon and Jordan can be touched by the radiation.

You know nuking Israel it will mean the end of Israel and Palestine in the same time and who knows maybe south of Lebanon and Jordan can be touched by the radiation.

Oh my arse. People live in Hiroshima and Nagasaki today.

The satanist gay pit of Tel aviv could be taken out easily along with military/nuclear installations.

I honestly do hate it when people say nuke Israel yes hypothetically if several nukes hit will kill millions of Israelis but will also kill millions of Palestinians and destruction of many holy sites including Jerusalem might take years for land to become livable, I only advocate nukes as a deterrent but only an idiot would actually use it. Also Hiroshima and Nagasaki were hit with tiny atom bombs compared today @KaiserX also let’s not forget Israelis have a three strike capability land air and sea. In a nuclear war iran would lose as much or more.

Oh my arse. People live in Hiroshima and Nagasaki today.
They returned after how many years and still till today they are suffering because of it.
The satanist gay pit of Tel aviv could be taken out easily along with military/nuclear installations.
I honestly do hate it when people say nuke Israel yes hypothetically if several nukes hit will kill millions of Israelis but will also kill millions of Palestinians and destruction of many holy sites including Jerusalem might take years for land to become livable, I only advocate nukes as a deterrent but only an idiot would actually use it. Also Hiroshima and Nagasaki were hit with tiny atom bombs compared today @KaiserX also let’s not forget Israelis have a three strike capability land air and sea. In a nuclear war iran would lose as much or more.
The nukes of today are incomparable with the nuke of Fat Man and Little Boy. We have at least 100 times more powerful than them. More powerful more destruction more radiation more casualties. Don't forget Israel and Palestine are so small and don't have strategic depth unlike Iran. Like you said Shadi, Holy Sites will be ruined and destroyed.

Oh yeah small tiny drones screwd Iranian oil refinery ,irgc headqarter and Iran ammunition factory
I believe it's taqqiya u are practising to releif your pain
Those tiny quadcopter drones couldn't do anything. they didn't even reach their target, They were jammed by electronic warfare so two of them self terminated in the air, one of three fell on the roof of one of defense ministry buildings, but not the critical building which was it's target.

there was just one attack against one of defense ministry buildings, all other reports are fake and propaganda.

Also an oil leak in a factory which produces motor oil for cars had let to a fire, you can say it was sabotage, but certainly not a attack.

Now enjoy yourself!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom