What's new

Suicide drones hit target 500km inside Iran

Hahahahaha why are you lying lol

He is lying this never happened, Iran never hit jack shit in Israel

Lying Iranian, but what do I expect of an IRGC rat

Are you retarded? The terrorist attack was done by a terrorist unaffiliated with Iran, nor did Israel blame Iran.

Iran attacks Israel every day? Iran doesn't do shit, you pathetic idiot just take credit for anything bad ever happening in Israel.

Hhahahahaha high on copium, nothing was jammed, Iranian air defenses are trash, couldn't even profect itself from small drones

Those drones were shot down above a foreign nation easily by F35s, they aren't stealth, only stupid Iranians think they're stealth

Israel never claims anything lol, from our view point maybe it's a Finnish operation

Just a coincidence

Iran's Khamenei: 'West Bank must be armed, just as Gaza'​

May 2020

Appears that a psychological op is taking place.

Real strikes, are followed up with fake stories of strikes in other locations spread by social media accounts.

Currently it appears an Air strike took place in Syria-Iraq border region, which caused a fire in the vicinity of several destroyed trucks. The video is then claimed to be inside Iran specifically in Mahabad.

IRGC base, Mahabad is in Syria? the base is burning as we speak.
Do you even know what is in Mahabad region? What IRGC base exists in Mahabad?

Congrats, I just mentioned in the previous post about this very psy-ops and you fell for it.

2b0cdb1e7e77fdd5a531341c8de6ca44.png

Too many fools in this defense forum.

I check NSAS FIRMS Sats. But Is this your source?
1675030957033.png

Last edited:
I had to make a separate thread to address the load of fake movies that are called fake by Israel.

The fire in Mahabad movie is actually Syria. Another fire is forest/marsh burning and non military.

A fire in car oil factory was called military fire as well.

Copium.

It's not. There were multiple strikes. Some are not recorded
The Isfahan site made zero damage:

What is the picture that you posted so I can answer.

I posted a crap load of fake movies called fake by Israelis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom