What's new

Suicide bomb blast reported at 1-10 area of Islamabad at around 10:45 am

Seeing a lot of rumors swirling about a potential cross border strike by Pakistan going to be undertaken soon. But again it's RUMINT so, not very reliable.

and thats when the super boys of PTI will come and save the day through their impassioned writing skills.

looks like the army lost its couse and started following Imran who installed a sack of cow manure as CM Punjab and allowed the Manicas to run amok in punjab along with all the usual suspects like Farah Gogi, Zulfi, and poor Murad Saeed with Vaseline at the same time teaching us the state of Madina. to better understand him they decided to video and audio record his vision of Riyasat Madina which in my view was less than flattering.
Common, I thought you could do better than that.
Military Inc criminality is for all to see. If you still want to keep eyes blindfolded then who can help.
Haiti and Pakistan are equal.
😔 😟 🙁

I've asked this myself many times, they never target the transgender Bhuttos, the beghairat Sharifs.

At least do something good for once.
یہ بھی دیکھ کر غصہ کرتے ہی
😃

My one issue with the bomber, why did not he detonate at the ghq who gave birth to them in an illegitimate relationship.

he didnt contact, Dr. Usman, who is also known as Mohammad Aqeel, served in the Pakistani Army Medical Corps...

Long ago Gen Nasir ullah Baber said, whenever terrorist comes to the negotiation, behind the scenes they are busy regrouping for the next attack.
One of the most excellent Interior ministers in Pak history.

Naseerullah-Babar1.jpg
I remember him for successful operation in Karachi against MQM death squad and the operation in Islamabad against Afghan terrorists who had hijacked a school buss.
his exploits of 1965 re fascinating.
he was indeed a good interior minister.
rest in peace

My one issue with the bomber, why did not he detonate at the ghq who gave birth to them in an illegitimate relationship.

I request all bleeding heart members of this forum to keep the political ranting out of every thread like this one.
why every thread on an incident, military operation, air froce Navy and army procurements, exercises etc. cant be without political ranting?
we have dedicated threads on the Pak military's unconstitutional role in political engineering and stealing elections etc. post your hearts out but stay civil.

no more irrelevant hateful one liners will be allowed and warning will follow.

I request all bleeding heart members of this forum to keep the political ranting out of every thread like this one.
why every thread on an incident, military operation, air froce Navy and army procurements, exercises etc. cant be without political ranting?
we have dedicated threads on the Pak military's unconstitutional role in political engineering and stealing elections etc. post your hearts out but stay civil.

Last edited:

why every thread on an incident, military operation, air force Navy and army procurements, exercises etc. cant be without political ranting?

I get it you are hurt the way Imran is forced out but stop being pathetic and dragging this in every discussion.

Something has broken down between Pakistan and Haqqani network. Question is what?

TTP are currently based in Southeastern region which is the base of our friends ?the Haqqanis. You must find out why our friends are doing this to us...

or just maybe----------Generals bring the Terrorists back into power to keep the former relevant.

why every thread on an incident, military operation, air force Navy and army procurements, exercises etc. cant be without political ranting?

I get it you are hurt the way Imran is forced out but stop being pathetic and dragging this in every discussion.
The fact of the matter, tentacles are everywhere. Every thing has a cause and effect. Nothing happens in a vacuum. So every military matter is deep down a political matter which is actually a FINANCIAL MATTER.
People are not angry IK was booted out, they are angry about the wheeler dealers who have kept country hostage for so long, implemented foreign policies at gun barrel and have put us in this mess and lack an iota of shame and an iota of respect for people and the law.
Army is single handedly responsible for every evil upon us. It is military & security establishment policies 80000 died, FOUR lost decades, i repeat FOUR LOST DECADES, economic meltdown, and we are a shameless laughing stock and worse than Haiti.
ملک ہاتھ سے جاتا ہے تو جائے
تو نہ کر اپنے احکامات سے روگردانی

These bombings are just a symptom, malaise somewhere else who can go to any lengths to safeguard their economic interests.

Core problem:

Afghanistan: Afghans
Pakistan: Afghans and their local sympathisers

Solution:

-Destroy Afghans in Afghanistan using proxy of Tajiks/Hazaras.
-Fortify the border security and surveillance on western front
-Monitor all refugees from Afghanistan.
-Political stability - bring Immy back but give him redlines he shouldn't cross

Few issues, we avoid addressing. In reality...... @Irfan Baloch and @Signalian ...Pashtun units rarely do operations in the Pashtun area, because terrorist easily target their families...when units come from Punjab that causes race hate ... terrorist still loves to play the 1971 Bangladesh card in modern day terror activities.

Punjab the most hated one ...we don't say they are angels but they are circumstantial victims too..
When In Gilgit, a unit was deployed along with GB scouts to quell a sunni-shia issue which had taken to the roads. The unit CO didnt discriminate between sending sunni or shia soldiers to the venue for duty. He was of the opinion that a soldier was meant to do his duty regardless of his sect in faith. I think it was the correct decision. The shia soldiers among sunni soldiers stood in front of the shia protestors. 3 days later, the unit returned without any incident.

The FF units in military have a good enough strength of Pushto speaking and pathan background officers and jawans, yet punjabis like Gen RS joined FF regt too so the ratio may tilt somewhere but the duty comes foremost for any unit. Same for Baluch or Sindh Regiments having a comfortable ratio of personnel from all regions of Pakistan. Yes Pathans prefer joining FF regt just like an incident I narrated of a conversation between two pathan officers of Signals, a Maj General and a young officer, who agreed that if Signals hadn't accepted them, they would be in FF regt. In 1971, the EBRs were mainly composed of East Pakistan ethnic troops which resulted in successful mutinies so Army changed the ratios of units after that.

The issue you mention mainly concerns paramilitary forces like FC, FC of Police, Levies and Khasadars who are locals of the area and usually are deployed in their local areas. I have heard cases of Pushtuns turning on retired Pushtun officers who followed Military orders and were later gunned down by tribals, so those cases exist too.

However, tell me how hard is it to make an explosive jacket at home in Pakistan ?
In this incident, the man tried to enter Isb from Rwp. There are markets in westridge, saddar, Raja bazar, etc who sell all the material used in making this bloody jacket and there is no check balance who bought what and by whom and for what reason.

The major issue still stands. A TTP operator or sympathizer, mixed with in the society, because Pakistani society doesn't shun TTP styled mindset since extremism runs deep down with in the society. It is a reality so when fingers are pointed at crossings on border from Afghanistan into Pakistan, then the reflection should also be given that these elements do not thrive in tunnels rather they are welcomed by community to sit, eat, sleep, rest, weaponize and transported in public by public.

ICT Police is well trained, this incident is a proof of that, as the policeman could identify an old model Toyota or Suzuki car driven by ordinary citizens with isb/rwp number plates, but to stop a taxi on basis of doubt meant the policeman had a clear understanding of the duty as he kept a close watch on the passenger of the taxi and recognized the pattern of face expression, body language, dressing etc and the doubt was 100% correct, something which wasn't shown by policemen in incidents occurring in KPK. Otherwise one can say, it was mandatory by ICT policemen to stop and check every taxi and there was no suspicion but the incident occurred during routine checking. Due to culture of veil/burqa system in KPK, It can also be put forward that every picket manned by KPK police should have 2-3 lady constables, for checking lady passengers in cars.

The extremism of the society can be clearly seen in this thread. The sacrifice of life of a policeman on duty is being undermined because the inability to accept a universal fact that every coin has two sides. Humans have both good and bad sides. Coupled with judgmental nature, extremism doesn't allow an individual to think and differentiate right from wrong, It makes a human stick to an incident for life and from there on, that individual derives strength from the belief of that incident for life without understanding that variety is the very spice of life. Any profession has good or bad individuals. Lawyers, doctors, Govt employees, engineers, army officers etc.

Majority of members have not served with uniformed personnel of Pakistan whether from Police or Army, while a very few members have. These members do not understand the basics of command structure in the room of HQ and the command structure when deployed in field whether in war zone or a street of a city, the difference is always there.

To tell it straight on the face- a member who has either commanded or worked alongside uniformed policeman or soldier can understand the tragedy of loss of life of this policeman in this incident.

BLA and TTP are polar opposites in their ideologies but have united due to their hatred of Pakistan.

TTP has also made overtures and recruitment attempts in Balochistan. They have successfully penetrated Pashtun areas which has never been done before.

Now they are making stuff in Balochi language and recruiting Baloch.

Doesn’t come without interlopers helping out but that doesn’t mean some grand conspiracy rather just incompetence on part of the overall security apparatus of Pakistan which goes beyond one agency. Everyone has to cooperate together otherwise one agency or one institution (and even different components and people having varying levels of competence and interests) cannot save everything and everyone

Unfortunately pak people wont trust this haram topi any more
Our institutions are biggest enemies of pak people rather then BLa and Taliabn
Pak people are too stupid as human beings anyway to understand anything. To them its either god or devil and they are the Bani Israel. They want Mon and Salwa on a plate from heaven but aren’t even willing to be worthy of plain rotten potatoes. If you hate the institutions that much, look in the mirror - they ARE YOU. Your DNA and values run in them as much as anyone elses and all it shows is what would happen if you give guns and power to any Pakistani.

The institutions could not do anything or the Pakistanis that make them up could not do anything if the rest of the Pakistanis did not accept and enable them.

However, you aren’t the first to blame the institutions - it has been happening for decades and at the end the same Pakistanis that hate the Pakistanis in those institutions, welcome them and lick their bum holes so much that the Pakistanis in institutions think they are gods.. and when they start behaving like then the same Pakistanis that praised them and called for them hate them again and call them Iblees and find other Rasools, Sharifs and Khans to make gods and the cycle starts all over again.

PETN can be a HME(Home made explosive) mixture of ammonia(activator) and a base such flour. Very volatile, same materials were used by London bombers.

Taliban traditionally prefer using ANFO( which is made by mixing fertiliser containing ammonia and diesel oil).
Is this black material PETN?
And does it not explode on hammering like they are doing?

(Source) (Source-2)
1671833897241.png
1671833911385.png
1671833932278.png
1671833971983.png
1671834103277.png

1- What about the woman? Was she the actual mode of delivery?

2- Was the bomb in a jacket or planted in the car?

3- Where does 18kg PETN lie on the spectrum of small to large explosive?

HUM News said that terrorist hired/rented a taxi and taxi driver has died too
And that there was no woman in car, just 2 men, driver of taxi & suicidal
And that it was a jacket, & car was NOT rigged, but that's HUM News , from the debris of car it doesn't look like just a jacket
Jacket alone would not have caused engine bock ⬇️ to fly away and be on the side of road away from car's body

1671834380652.png

1671834603109.png

Long ago Gen Nasir ullah Baber said, whenever terrorist comes to the negotiation, behind the scenes they are busy regrouping for the next attack.
One of the most excellent Interior ministers in Pak history.

Naseerullah-Babar1.jpg
Isn't he the same who along with IB busted and failed the ISI's attempt to topple Benazir's government ?
he forewarned Benazir of what they were planning against her?
Or may be I'm confusing him with someone else?

And
20 February 1994 Peshawar.

A bus of "Peshawar Model School" was on its way to school after picking students and teachers. There were seventy boys and seven teachers including six female in the bus. As the bus left G.T Road, the driver braked suddenly. Everyone stunned with the sudden impact and inquired driver. Having a pale face with fear, the driver pointed towards the road, where a masked man with an automatic gun was standing in front of bus.

Meanwhile another masked man took position near driver's side window and the others towards the bus door. "Open the door or I shall lite up your bus", with hand grenades, the masked gunman shouted. Driver opened the door and all three terrorists came inside the bus.

"Change its direction and drive towards Islamabad. If you try to breathe without my permission I shall blow your brains out and kill everyone in this bus", the leader of the kidnappers shouted. Everyone was trembling with fear. The driver changed the direction and left towards Islamabad. Everyone was so terrified at the moment that couldn't dare to ask anything, but when the kidnapper ordered the driver to head towards diplomatic enclave; the driver asked in a feeble voice” What do you want?"

Slapping the driver on his head the hijacker said,” We are taking your funeral procession to the graveyard. Now shut up." Terrified driver was unable to speak even a word. There was a Police check point on the starting of diplomatic enclave.

They signaled the bus to stop, but instead of stopping, hijacker ordered driver to keep driving and warned the police officials not to stop them if they didn't want anyone to be dead. "Move there", pressing the gun barrel against the driver's head, the gunman pointed towards the Afghan embassy. Before the guards could be alert, the bus reached the embassy's compound. Hijackers had ordered children to stand in windows so that no one could fire inside.

The embassy's staff was at high alert and police authorities were informed. Interior Secretary Javed Bukhari was one of the immediate officials to reach the sight. The area where hijackers were present had been surrounded by Pakistani Law enforcement agencies and every kind of external communication with the hijackers had been stopped. Initially hijackers demanded a room to move, which was fulfilled immediately.

Interior Minister Lt. Gen (R) Naseer Ullah Babar along with Corp Commander Lt. Gen Ghulam Malik reached the spot to negotiate with the hijackers. Naseer Ullah Babar saw that the hijackers were Afghan nationals and they were in their early 20's of age. "We won't hear anything from you. We want food supplies for 50,000 people in Kabul and $ 500,000 in cash. Any smart move will lead everyone to hell", said the leader. "Which group you belong to?", asked Naseer Ullah Babar. "We don't belong to any group, we are ready to die for Afghanistan", while answering the hijacker stammered a little. "Please don't panic and have mercy on children, I assure you no one will try to interpose you", Naseer Ullah Babar said.
21 February 1994
Islamabad
12 Hours of kidnapping had passed and the new date on the calendar appeared. "I am willing to provide you a helicopter which will take you to the Kabul and I also promise you to provide food for 50,000 people. But it will take a day or two you know that, but I can't provide you the money yet", Naseer Ullah Babar said.

"I want you to manage the money as soon as possible. I won't compromise over it. You are an expert negotiator I must say. Initially I am releasing fifty five children and five female teachers, but once again listen I won't compromise over money", hijacker said in a gruff voice. One batch was released after twenty hours of kidnapping. Hijackers also allowed the food to come in.

Some competent young officials of the IB disguised as waiters of a famous hotel, took in the food so that they could observe the situation, make a comprehensive plan to launch a counter attack and decide modus operandi.

While all this was going on, the hijacker suddenly turned into a furious mood and ordered to send the Naseer Ullah Babar in. "Listen you Minister, I want money before 12:00 AM or I will shoot a person after every half hour. Don't forget that we still have children and a teacher in our custody.", hijacker said. "Don't worry I will arrange $ 500,000 before midnight", Naseer Ullah Babar said. "No not half a million dollar this time, I want five million dollar before midnight or you will have to start a body count", hijacker threatened again. Now it was enough, so the Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto made a committee to control this crisis.

Corp Commander Lt. Gen. Ghulam Malik, Interior Minister Naseer Ullah Babar, Interior Secretary Javed Bukhari and Foreign Secretary Zahid Saeed were taking part in the discussion. After an analysis, the hostage rescue operation was being considered to be raid by SSG Al-Zarrar Company (also known as Black Storks). Intelligence Bureau updated about the locations of three hijackers; two of them were in the room with hostages and last one was positioned in corridor. They were armed with sub machine guns and grenade. A press on the trigger could kill everyone in the room. Room had large glass windows on two of the walls with no grills on it, so it was easy to break it. But there was a threat for the hostages.

21 February 1994 Islamabad 12:00 am

After 36 hours of terror, everyone in the room was dozing but hijackers were on high alert, as according to the promise to provide money by Naseer Ullah Babar was to be fulfilled after some time. But in the conference room, Pakistanis had planned something different. After a series of long argument by Gen Malik and Minister Naseer, Prime Minister had approved rescue operation. At about 11:00 pm, a troop of thirty commandos had cordoned off the area and removed everyone from the scene. A stun grenade was tossed inside the room.

The flash bang not only diverted the attention of hijackers but also blinded everyone in the room including two hijackers. The hooded commandos entered the room while breaking the glass windows and opened fire on the hijackers. Killing both the terrorists at the spot, commandos gave a room clear signal to the command. But inside the corridor, situation was different, the hijacker was alert by the sound of flash bang. He was ready to resist. So, he opened fire, but could fire only a few rounds as a burst by a commando’s 9 mm hit him on the forehead.

Only 15 rounds were fired during this operation. All three hijackers were killed while none of the hostages was even scratched. The hijacking lasted for 36 hours but commandos finished it in only 20 seconds. The commandos took the bodies from the sight and the hostages were returned to their homes after medical checkup.

Note: Because of strict privacy terms, we are unable to publish the names of commandos and intelligence officials who took part in this operation. It is also pertinent to mention that this news became a highlight among local and international newspapers of the world.

View attachment 701335
And also created Taliban (source)
In 1995, Babar boasted to Saudi intelligence head Turki bin Faisal Al Saud's chief of staff that under his direction Pakistan's interior ministry had largely created the Taliban in Afghanistan; Babar fondly referred to the Taliban as "my boys."[12]

Last edited:
Is this the one made from fertilizer?

I mean is is something they could have made themselves or something that's only made by military level manufacturers & must be supplied to terrorists by some hostile agency?

HUM News said that terrorist hired/rented a taxi and taxi driver has died too
And that there was no woman in car, just 2 men, driver of taxi & suicidal
And that it was a jacket, & car was NOT rigged, but that's HUM News , from he debris of car it doesn't look like just a jacket
Jacket alone would not have caused engine bock to fly away and be on the side of road away from car's body
Posted pictures all video in detail ...lot of questions..was it the car packed with the material...and it seems not a jacket attack.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom