Suicide bomb blast reported at 1-10 area of Islamabad at around 10:45 am

Just Drama Bazi

+Weak Border
+Shit performance for ISI

Now known more for P*0rn and video making
Bajwa with his Naked Torture video collection

Police with character of a Mafia gangster
Ask for Election? More Drama Bazi

If any Citizen ask JANRAIL , about the shitty performance, citizen is overnight kidnapped and tortured

You can't get respect from Citizen of Pakistan if you are standing and protecting Devil in Islamabd

I don't respect Islamabad Police department they should all be fired and disbanded

Last edited:
All you internet warriors who can't think or write beyond, Bashing Bajwa, Army, ISI and now Hafiz, spare a moment for the Shaheed Head Constable Adeel Hussain, who sacrificed his life and saved a major disaster.

View attachment 907379
Bashing bajwa, mir hafiz and ISI is akin to showing sympathy with that martyr of Islamabad police.

The Day Islamabad police got involved in Torture/Kidnapping and Rape, that day that whole institute died for me as Citizen of Pakistan

I have no sympathies for this institute or any of their goons

It is enough that whole Police force was already involved in taking bribes and had a bad reputation in public

Since the Government Topple of Imran Khan we have seen a new face emerge for this Demonic Police force

a) Kidnapping / Torture
b) Refusal to allow people to see captured victims
c) Then refusing to tell people where the torture was being committed and why whom
d) May25th attack on people of Pakistan

The sympathies of Pakistani People will only come when based on action we see with our eyes

Kartoot ache hoon then people will respect

Last edited:
Why just why ??
We wasted 75 years since independence repeating that silly sentence. General niazi is gone forget him, musharaff did something wrong forget him , kayani and his brothers did corruption forget them. Now bajwa destroyed the country he is gone dont curse him.
You know to treat a cancer first you have to diagnose it. We as a nation never diagnosed our real cancer. We never punished any general to make a example out of him so never ever again any general in future dares to repeat that.
The legacy continues, after amassing millions in wealth by corruption, destroying the economy ,putting national security at risk, wasting blood of our martyrs we should not curse bajwa because he is gone.
I think you are another fauji on this forum who is biased. Heck why i am even arguing with you.
I am so sorry, why did I ask you to do something different.
please carry on for next 75 years

After Baloch used women sucide bomber, now pashtuns too have started using women as shield. Good thing policeman didn't care and stopped them. Need to bomb Afghanistan now to teach them a lesson.

Terrorists were likely living around Islamabad/pindi katchi bastis of afghanis, crack down should be started right now. Throw afghanis out of punjab.

Bashing bajwa, mir hafiz and ISI is akin to showing sympathy with that martyr of Islamabad police.
Good good, continue with such actions, get it off your chest.
Smearing pages on the Internet will naturally change all the ground realities.

We just need the old geezer in house blanco to start drone attacks.

Mubarak ho Pakistanio, Purana Pakistan Mubarak. Aur is khanzeer ka Pakistani quom ke naam paygam bhi dekh lo.

FB-IMG-1671750805064.jpg
IS ne markhor ko baad me halal kia, pehli us ki sookhi sookhi li.

Useless face saving measures now that he doesn't sit in the government.

Imagine taking this much of a U-turn...

It was him talking about the Afghans have freed the shackles of slavery (IEA), him calling terrorists naraz brothers, him negotiating with TTP, him wanting citizenship for Afghans (worse than Indians tbh). Him freeing already captured terrorists in custody! And it was him who opposed the border fencing 😹😹😹😹

He is going back on his own words, probably temporarily, after realising he sounded retarded and naive. He lives in his own imaginary world just like the other corrupt alternatives.

Please read Sun Tzu’s art of war. Every rational person knows that getting the desired outcome without fighting is the best victory.

It’s why civilized countries try diplomacy before going to war.

May Allah grant the highest position in Heaven for the martyred soul on blessed Friday.

Initial information:
18kg(e) PETN explosive used
- 1 suspect (male) linked
- Owner of vehicle has been identified
- HVT likely as per previous threat assessment dated Nov22.

Cops managed to prevent a serious mass casualty incident.

Sadly crime scene was heavily contaminated by the time forensics attended. Potential forensic opportunities lost.

A lot of take-away’s from this incident. Should be noted that the last such incident in ICT was in 2014.

Initial information:
18kg(e) PETN explosive used
- 1 suspect (male) linked

1- What about the woman? Was she the actual mode of delivery?

2- Was the bomb in a jacket or planted in the car?

3- Where does 18kg PETN lie on the spectrum of small to large explosive?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom