What's new

Suicide blast in Karachi leaves 11 police officers dead 36 injured

Maybe the PML-N brothers are only interested in protecting Punjab.. but i also think there is an element that NS doesn't like the TTP but at the same time he is too scared to use the full army might because he doesn't trust them either. So now he is trying to do a balancing act, which is just making him look impotent.

Personally, i don't think the situation is solvable without having the army's total involvement.

Fully agree that with IK it is becoming clear that he has placed himself with the wrong friends and now can't get out. TBH he's beginning to look really ridiculous with his repetitiveness.

It proves one thing at least - Truth always wins, however much propaganda IK and JI, etc tried they couldn't hide the reality of the TTP and the public is waking up to it.

Rotu sala :D hahahaha

Mushi this, mushi that, altaf this altaf that. Hahaha

Next thing we know you are on a witchhunt for Punjabis.

Na chare malangey nu o thay mushy na love wich pagal ae waise bhi valatnine aanda piya lolz gul e musharafia.

Possibly Taliban ... maybe the MQM !

Both of these parties have the most to gain with absence of law and law enforcers.

Not "may the MQM" Its definitely MQM ... TTP is just trying to protect to MQM to taking responsibility of this blast ..........

This terrorist party MQM must be banned for good, period.

I supposed to you a balanced guy .............

Open your eyes when you are reading my posts atleast, I pointed out your party is in spot light after creating hoopla from why start ops to why continue it and to why naab party related militants and than dragging and blaming and threatening police on media naturally fingers would be pointed out to it...let police/rangers do their job and let them naab those involved in this attack particularly it will all be clear...but it seems your party would come under even more severe criticism and arrests of party militants.

No potraying, these are facts that you party keeps on doing blunders on media and in open season drama dharma.

Hahaha konsay taliban, isn't that the questionyou and batmannow and few other keep on asking so konsay walay taliban nay kabool ki? what is their phone number? how can media say it is ttp what if they lied to media in their phone call what if they are same militants of karachi that are doing daily target killing related to militant parties...hahaha so plz spare us from this crap news of media.

@Leader @Jazzbot what do you think.

My dear dumbo this was a suicide attack & it is thread title too ... But now you have been blind in enmity of MQM .......

My dear dumbo this was a suicide attack & it is thread title too ... But now you have been blind in enmity of MQM .......

Refrain from personal attack you are on the radar @Aeronaut.

Not a single post of mine reflect enmity to xyz I wrote facts...rangers/police/army says mqm has militant wing and many militants have been caught so there is no assumption on my part. I would go as far as connecting dots between party militant and ttp..you don't like it I don't care...many political parties militant really have links to terror groups.

I do, and I also remember that the same is going on in Karachi from as early as 1986. MQM was and is voted based on ethnic bias. Bhai's speeches are on the record, "if I nominate a poll, people will vote for it".
ethnicity who started it & why?
why the bangladesh been parted away, who was yelling in NA"udhar tum idhar hum"you wana go into that, just defending TTP terroists.!
wow, great thinking?

Oh bhai? do you think Allah will shine his light on Pakistan if Taliban takes over and their full sharia is implemented?

The azaab in Pakistan right now is not floods and storms, it is armed psychopaths. Asking a mullah if Pakistan is suffering Allah's wrath what answer do you expect, they say that even in the best of times.

I don't want to repeat details of Operation Clean-up and Jinnahpur Plans of MQM because they are being discussed here a gazillion times already. Operation Clean up was against MQM, and such army ops aren't done against political parties.

This was just adventurism of Asif Nawaz Janjua & Nawaz Sharif ... After that ex-army officers had clarified that Jinnahpur was a conspiracy against MQM ..........

Not a single post of mine reflect enmity to xyz I wrote facts...rangers/police/army says mqm has militant wing and many militants have been caught so there is no assumption on my part. I would go as far as connecting dots between party militant and ttp..you don't like it I don't care...many political parties militant really have links to terror groups.

Infact PTI has connections with TTP terrorists that's why they nominated to IK as their committee member ... As far as MQM concern give me one example of MQM terrorism with suicide attack ..............

getting offtopic, also counts something?
MQM is not not & not declared by any law enforcment agency in the world, a terrorist oraganization, while TTp is been declared the most dangerous & ultimate threat to this world?
now bassis is bieng, established just tell on what bassis you want to support TTp & its political supporters like JI, PTI, JUI etc , etc!

Sir Imran Khan is a human just like you and me who can do mistakes and can have foolish personal opinions SOMETIMES.

How long we will bear burden of his "MISTAKES" he is not a common man just like you & me ... He is a national leader too ... His mistakes will be effected onto nation directly ............

getting offtopic, also counts something?
MQM is not not & not declared by any law enforcment agency in the world, a terrorist oraganization, while TTp is been declared the most dangerous & ultimate threat to this world?
now bassis is bieng, established just tell on what bassis you want to support TTp & its political supporters like JI, PTI, JUI etc , etc!

Jao musy ko sambahlo...

Militant wings of political parties involved in Karachi violence: DG Rangers | Pakistan Today
‘Killer’ alleges MQM has militant wing - thenews.com.pk

Judge orders deportation of Pakistani party chief

Back
Top Bottom