What's new

Suicide blast in Karachi leaves 11 police officers dead 36 injured

I see another problem brewing here because of the lack of interest to do something about the ttp.

Karachi will feel isolated and segregated. When Punjab was under attack from ttp after lal masjid, two military ops were launched after a year against ttp.

Ttp has been bleeding Karachi for some time now. If nothing is done about it, the people and the local govt will realize the selective care and protection and favoritism toward Punjab.

They'll feel it even more so if the operation is launched after some high profile attack in Lahore or Islamabad.

Nawaz needs to get his head out of his talib loving *** and make the decision NOW. He said the other day the pre-condition for talks was a halt to terrorism.

Well, here is ttp once again committing barbarism. This should be the final nail in their coffins.

Google yourself if you dont beilieve me.cant post links as i am a new member here. :coffee:

Because 150 million people of Pakistan keep hatred with MQM ... Only people of urban Sindh like ... So you can easily assume that how people spread hatred on internet against them ..........

Not "may the MQM" Its definitely MQM ... TTP is just trying to protect to MQM to taking responsibility of this blast .......... .............
TTP are liars... ...MQM is getting weapons from Peshawar, fata , everywhere from Taliban. Police officers and rangers are threat for both MQM and Taliban ....
MQM is not only threat for U.K but also threat for Pakistan . NOW,MQM will make every effort to kill chief of Karachi police shahid hayat because MQM is not happy from military operation.

TTP are liars... ...MQM is getting weapons from Peshawar, fata , everywhere from Taliban. Police officers and rangers are threat for both MQM and Taliban ....
MQM is not only threat for U.K but also threat for Pakistan . NOW,MQM will make every effort to kill chief of Karachi police shahid hayat

I was avoiding to you due to you enmity with MQM ... But you quoted me 8-)

I was avoiding to you due to you enmity with MQM ... But you quoted me 8-)
Truth is bitter for you. Your altaf ran away from Pakistan, and preferred U.K citizenship instead of Pakistani .Now, even altaf hussain said that his life in danger in U.K. He is is blaming every one including ISI, International channels, BBC, even not spared newyork times, journalists, Pakistani police, rangers, media.....truth is bitter..... Tell him to come in Pakistan and face our supreme court...

Well, this thread so far shows what is wrong with Pakistan's civil society, in regards to allowing terrorism to thrive there. A terrorist organization bombed your policemen, eleven of them died and 40 others are battling for their lives, the dust hasn't settled at the site, the terrorists accepted responsibility for the incident, and everybody is heatedly arguing about political parties.:pakistan:

For me, this is more disturbing than the attack itself. It shows a weak and fractured society which accepts their men and women dying needlessly, and only cares about factions and parties. In most other countries, so many men in uniform dying would have provoked outrage and called for heads to roll. There would be youtube videos made for the fallen warriors, there would be demonstrations on the street asking for action against the culprits, and the home minister would be sacked. The fact that repeated attacks have numbed Pakistani society is itself a victory for the tactic of terrorism. It has simply come to be accepted as a way of life.

This is happening just because one confused political party named PTI ... This party is busy to spreading confusion among nation regarding terrorism ... All those guys you found in this thread who are bashing to a political party of Karachi for this particular incident belong to PTI ...........

Truth is bitter for you. Your altaf ran away from Pakistan, and preferred U.K citizenship instead of Pakistani .Now, even altaf hussain said that his life in danger in U.K. He is is blaming every one including ISI, International channels, BBC, even not spared newyork times, journalists, Pakistani police, rangers, media.....truth is bitter..... Tell him to come in Pakistan and face our supreme court...

You think everything is truth what you suppose whether it relates with fact or not ... If Altaf Hussain is a mass murderer than why Pakistani agency didn't drag him back to country for trial ... And if he committed some crime in UK than he must be punished otherwise you will piss in you pant ..........

TTP is banned, while MQM isn't. MQM contents in elections and still talks about breaking our country. Both are terrorist anti state groups, both should be treated the same.

So that PTI can enjoy Karachi seats :lol:

Last edited:
nf042-1322014.gif

What a hypocrite. What a loser.

Outside powers? TTP (alias JI/JUI) has slapped him with her recent statement on Karachi blast.

This munawwar hasan is the worst kind of hypocrite. It is hard for me to find another one of his kind. Shameless munafiq.

Who cares? as if Pakistani politicians returned to rule, only to legitimize and normalize terrorism.

Democrazy is the biggest revenge. Asif Ali Zardari.

You think everything is truth what you suppose whether it relates with fact or not ... .
So you don't believe that he ran away from Pakistan, preferred U.K nationality, blaming media channels , ISI, BBC, New York times, media, uk police, Pakistani rangers, police, every one.... Why bad mouth to every one..... This is reality that you don't want to open your eyes, just defending for personal political benefits...... Only able to create hate in country in the form of "mohajir" card.

Last edited:
Lanat bhaijo yaar. Pakistan comes first. If PTI would continue with this dialogue policy with enemies of Pakistan like TTP then I am not going to support them or anyone else for that matter.
[/quote]

threat MQM ,TTP, CIA, Mc Donalds, KFC , Amrika , conspiracy , Raw ..WTF ... sound like paranoia attack

threat MQM ,TTP, CIA, Mc Donalds, KFC , Amrika , conspiracy , Raw ..WTF ... sound like paranoia attack[/quote]

KFC, Mc Donalds ???

Back
Top Bottom