What's new

Suicide blast in Karachi leaves 11 police officers dead 36 injured

Thanks, given the circumstances 'joke' was probably the wrong word, but i wish people would stop getting sidetracked.

There are many threats to Pakistan, but this multi-headed extremist threat is most lethal because they cannot be reasoned with - even when they play football with a soldier's head they believe they are in the right.

The MQMs of this world want money and power, they kill for greed and lust but they don't often kill randomly or attack the civil institutions. The TTP feels justified to kill anyone. That's why i think all Pakistanis and Muslims need to close ranks against them now.

MQM does not randomly target people. Yes MQM does target armed terrorists who are involved in kidnapping Urdu Speaking youths and chopping their heads off.

TTP spokesperson has accepted responsibility for the blast, so that should be a non starter for the talks, it seems the politicians are sleep walking into believing TTP will turn into angels all of a sudden.

Here we go again. Shameless politicians will come on TV with their new Suits & Tie and condemn the attack. This is Deja vu all over again.

It is not difficult to understand. PML(N) game is obvious. The two brothers (and Samadhi sahab, Mr Dar) are investing heavily in mega projects with Turkey and China. Almost every other week, either one of them is in Turkey. They are hoping to make billions in these deals. For that to happen, they need relative calm in Punjab, where majority of the projects are based. So for a while, perhaps another 4 years, they don't want TTP scum to disturb their province where they are investing. During this time, they will collect the money and escape to UAE or UK, where they already have established their businesses etc.

Now what IK wants is a mystery. I think he knows that is current stance is wrong but he doesn't want to admit it. His arrogance is preventing him from thinking rationally. Than he is Pashtoon too and he does not want his brethren (most TTP scum are of pashtoon ethnicity) to be killed in military action.

I thought TTP agreed on ceasefire. Would army retiliate as TTP has accepted responsibility?
And whats up with the fake encounters of taliban by police? , shahidullah shahid is mentioning it alot in his interviews.

Fake encounters lolz, there shouldn't be any TTP being taken into custody anyway. They should all meet their ends through a "fake encounter".

I thought TTP agreed on ceasefire. Would army retiliate as TTP has accepted responsibility?
And whats up with the fake encounters of taliban by police? , shahidullah shahid is mentioning it alot in his interviews.

Ah the poor Taliban they are just innocent momineen trying to install Sharia law in Pakistan. They don't really kill Polio workers, soldiers, women, children and blow up schools, mosques and churches. We are all stupid..

It is not difficult to understand. PML(N) game is obvious. The two brothers (and Samadhi sahab, Mr Dar) are investing heavily in mega projects with Turkey and China. Almost every other week, either one of them is in Turkey. They are hoping to make billions in these deals. For that to happen, they need relative calm in Punjab, where majority of the projects are based. So for a while, perhaps another 4 years, they don't want TTP scum to disturb their province where they are investing. During this time, they will collect the money and escape to UAE or UK, where they already have established their businesses etc.

Now what IK wants is a mystery. I think he knows that is current stance is wrong but he doesn't want to admit it. His arrogance is preventing him from thinking rationally. Than he is Pashtoon too and he does not want his brethren (most TTP scum are of pashtoon ethnicity) to be killed in military action.

Definitely the best summary of the policies of PML-N. And no one really understand what Imran Khan wants. He is just a total mystery to all of us. :cool:

@Areesh @pak-marine

BgXn5K6IAAARzSH.jpg:large

MQM is a political party not a terrorist organization plz spare us of ur BS and prejudices.

Its ur PML that supports extremists and sect bases terrorist organisations responsible for many attacks.

MQM was never started as a political party, since it lacks political base and philosophy.

By your terms what are freedom fighters of Kashmir ?

What made you think I support PML ? If you search the forum I have opposed them more than I have opposed MQM.

MQM was never started as a political party, since it lacks political base and philosophy.

By your terms what are freedom fighters of Kashmir ?

What made you think I support PML ? If you search the forum I have opposed them more than I have opposed MQM.

loooooooooool!!!

says the one with zia's avatar?

what kind of stupid remark is that?

lets not tell that zia ameer ul mmineen blessed nawaz shareef is the beacon of politics and democracy

nf042-1322014.gif

What a hypocrite. What a loser.

Outside powers? TTP (alias JI/JUI) has slapped him with her recent statement on Karachi blast.
this person is more than a hypocrite, in one of his recent speeches he is curing the army and praying that their sons and daughters are abducted and killed... because some guy has gone missing who was to appear in the court against the drone strikes and this guy has a brilliant idea of blaming the army. he seemed to be a bleeding heart over the army actions and the disappearance of people but he is stone-cold when there are news about TTP gunning down female teachers.

I invite everyone to pray with me that He, Iftikhar Chaudrhary and all TTP supporters live a long life of misery with the memories of seeing their sons, daughters, grand children being molested, beheaded, blown up and shot dead by the Taliban just like the people of rest of Pakistan have suffered

I pray that no harm comes to this guy but he sees his family members suffering the same fate that has been faced by people in Quetta , Parachinar, Swat, Karachi, FATA, Peshawar and rest of Pakistan.

Munawwar Hassan never married, he has no immediate family. Maybe this is one of the underlying cause of his particular psychology and skewed understanding. Not sure really, just a guess work.

Back
Top Bottom