What's new

Suicide blast in Karachi leaves 11 police officers dead 36 injured

01_02.gif

loooooooooool!!!

says the one with zia's avatar?

what kind of stupid remark is that?

lets not tell that zia ameer ul mmineen blessed nawaz shareef is the beacon of politics and democracy

Tell me,

What does MQM as a political party offer ?
What is the unique political doctrine which they are based on ?

Tell me,

What does MQM as a political party offer ?
What is the unique political doctrine which they are based on ?
MQM stands against the monopolly of sindhi nationalists, who wants to seperate sindh from pakistan?
it was the basic reason of its creation, at the times shaheed president & COAS genrl muhammad zai ul haq, & still its working well?
MQM was the trump card of genrl zia, shb against traitorous PPP sindhi nationalists in sindh.?
since then?
who ever may come in the power, in sindh but they can not do, whatever they want, till MQM not joins them politicaly, with its heavy urban political mandate?
its positive barrier, created to dump stupid sindhi nationalits?
now my question to is,what PPP, PML n, PTI ccn offer to pakistanis?
ohhh great crouption, crime, worst of money laundrings, properties in london france ,& spain & open support to the TTP TERRORISTS, that what all of the are offering to pakistanis right?
we need a massive & brutal cleanup, then a 3rd political force to take over the country patrioticly?
MQM, TUQ, APML can provide, that stand i think?
while others just be doing what, they are doing now, supporting TTp terrorism, eating aid, given by rest of the world to fight TTp, terrorism, while doing ant-drone protests for TTp?
or in govt case, putting the wall of negociations, to safegurd TTp terrorists?

Last edited:
This was just adventurism of Asif Nawaz Janjua & Nawaz Sharif ... After that ex-army officers had clarified that Jinnahpur was a conspiracy against MQM ..........

Oh for love of God, please spare me from this. If what you say is actually true, then what's up with MQM's gang leader giving statements to break Pakistan like a peace of cake every now and then? Any patriot or sane person don't give such statements like this so often, no..?

How long we will bear burden of his "MISTAKES" he is not a common man just like you & me ... He is a national leader too ... His mistakes will be effected onto nation directly ............

Yes he is a national leader, and his mistakes definitely have direct effects like every other leader. On the same lines, do you want to say anything about Gang Leader Altaf's repeated statements about breaking Pakistan? You guys also call him your leader, his statements are more serious and grieve as compared to IK's statements, do you wanna comment on its effects on nation directly....???

Oh for love of God, please spare me from this. If what you say is actually true, then what's up with MQM's gang leader giving statements to break Pakistan like a peace of cake every now and then? Any patriot or sane person don't give such statements like this so often, no..?
It means you don`t believe on statements which Br. Imtiaz & Gen. Naseer Akhter have given later ... But you believe on such lie which have been spread in 92 ... My dear this thing shows clearly your bigotry towards MQM ...........

Last edited:
Any statement by the Army will be taken as "interference" in government affairs and a bid to derail the negotiations (or whatever we call what's happening). The Army's not going to give anyone ammunition to use against them.

I agree, Army should sit back and let the TTP continue its carnage for the sake of peace and should only retaliate if attacked in person or just prevent and foil such attack.

let the people suck of their choice of votes... this time the democracy has 2 third majority to seek its best revenge on these brilliant born again Pakistanis

but tell you what.. even if you guys stayed out... some geniuses in nawaz league will sty mourn that there is Khufia haath in the degradation of the state of affairs (you guys are damned either way)

.. one of the genius goons in nawaz league .. Ahsan Iqbal's clip is played repeatedly by anti Army anchors where he is saying that the corruption of the all politicians combined pales in comparison to the corruption of "generals",

Raja Zafarul haq is saying that foreign elements are involved in recent attacks although TTP is admitting the carnage and their negotiators are threatening with 500 female bombers. Irfan Sadique only has praise for Mullah Fazlullah declaring him a saint of diamond heart.

you guys can crush the TTP militarily there is no doubt.. its the mentality that has seeped into the mindset of lower and middle and upper middle class people which is constantly providing the feed to the TTP.

just sit back (its not a sarcastic remark to you, far from it). I am just eagerly awaiting the time when TTP does the same thing to their supporters in Punjab ... what exactly they did to people in Swat.

Yes he is a national leader, and his mistakes definitely have direct effects like every other leader. On the same lines, do you want to say anything about Gang Leader Altaf's repeated statements about breaking Pakistan? You guys also call him your leader, his statements are more serious and grieve as compared to IK's statements, do you wanna comment on its effects on nation directly....???

First of all I don't have any leader in Pakistan neither Altaf Hussain nor anybody else ... Second thing you don't accept him as national leader ... You shouldn't bother about his statements because he is not a national leader who could effect on national issues ............

@Jazzbot and @Patriots dont fight over MQM ... all will be gone .. the entire Pakistan as we know it .. thanks to these Punjabi merhants turned leaders who have sold their souls to the devil and will sell you and me to the TTP.

your and my families will be executed in stadiums and town squares. its just the matter of time.
enjoy the best revenge of democracy

rest in peace brothers
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

may the callus politicians that are busy appeasing the Terrorists see their own loved ones blown up and soaked in blood Amen

I every day cruse the political and religious leadership of Pakistan. may they cry over their dead children they have been feeding haram and hate.

First of all I don't have any leader in Pakistan neither Altaf Hussain nor anybody else ... Second thing you don't accept him as national leader ... You shouldn't bother about his statements because he is not a national leader who could effect on national issues ............

Lets end this discussion here, nothing will come out of it.

MQM is purchasing weapons from Taliban, fata, Peshawar and weapons reaching in Karachi for bhatta khor party... In other words, MQM is feeding Taliban, But on TV shows they are speaking against them, But In "all parties conference " they voted in favor of government stance for so called peace dialogue with animals. MQM is not different..

MQM is purchasing weapons from Taliban, fata, Peshawar and weapons reaching in Karachi for bhatta khor party... In other words, MQM is feeding Taliban, But on TV shows they are speaking against them, But In "all parties conference " they voted in favor of government stance for so called peace dialogue with animals. MQM is not different..
understood

so should we start with cursing Altaf and burn his effigy and end with burning US flag then? what to do? it seems like a debate between Nawaz league and PPP leaders in talk shows where one says you are corrupt you embezzled public money, the other says you are corrupt and you made a fortune by devouring banks and get loans written off and the talkshow ends with a stalemate.

MQM stands against the monopolly of sindhi nationalists, who wants to seperate sindh from pakistan?
it was the basic reason of its creation, at the times shaheed president & COAS genrl muhammad zai ul haq, & still its working well?
MQM was the trump card of genrl zia, shb against traitorous PPP sindhi nationalists in sindh.?
since then?
who ever may come in the power, in sindh but they can not do, whatever they want, till MQM not joins them politicaly, with its heavy urban political mandate?
its positive barrier, created to dump stupid sindhi nationalits?
now my question to is,what PPP, PML n, PTI ccn offer to pakistanis?
ohhh great crouption, crime, worst of money laundrings, properties in london france ,& spain & open support to the TTP TERRORISTS, that what all of the are offering to pakistanis right?
we need a massive & brutal cleanup, then a 3rd political force to take over the country patrioticly?
MQM, TUQ, APML can provide, that stand i think?
while others just be doing what, they are doing now, supporting TTp terrorism, eating aid, given by rest of the world to fight TTp, terrorism, while doing ant-drone protests for TTp?
or in govt case, putting the wall of negociations, to safegurd TTp terrorists?

If that is indeed true.

Why was MQM previously called Muhair Qomi movement ?

Back
Top Bottom