What's new

Sui-30MKI fighter jet goes missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL We brought more Russian Fighters then you guys and still you say we buy after China picks up one weapons . Now You bring Olympics and Bullet trains into the debate ?? Next you will say we copied Nuclear Submarine idea from you guys ,Ballistic missiles from China , may be even ISRO was founded because of China .
Quantity has nothing to do with having a psyche of following China. I buy 5 melons and you can follow and buy 30 melons all I care, it is still a reactive culture. Yes, even the IRNSS was a reaction to the Beidou system. Don't even make me start on moon and mars. Both were started as a result of Chinese endeavors.

If You want live in your LA LA Land then its your problem , Fact is only thing common in history of PLAAF and IAF were Mig-21 (Almost all countries had them and widely exported to every tom dick and harry by Soviets ) Su-30 ( Again exported to every tom ,Dick and Harry in Asia ) Only two aircraft were common in entire history and every one knows Su-30MKK and MKI are vastly different birds which are not even manufactured by same company to be called even in same league .
Both SU-30MKK and MKI are based on the SU-30 platform, it is no coincidence that India buys it as a reaction to Chinese purchase. Mig-21 is a 50 year old plane, we are talking about recent history after the collapse of the SU whereby both India and China have equal opportunity to buy Russian weapons.

S-300 was only evaluated never purchased , Their is not a single piece of evidence to support this claim nor has Government of India ever confirmed that India posses S-300 , If that was the case it could have shown up some where in India you cannot hide such a huge mobile system .
Don't argue with me, argue with the diplomat magazine.

Might be chinese had shoot down near their border in indian air space, be cause now they have very high confidence they even forced american jets to land who was intruding in to chinese air space

when has U.S planes intruded Chinese air space?? when have Chinese forced them to land?? only incident I can think of is this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hainan_Island_incident

but please post some sources of U.S entering Chinese airspace :D

You have already answer in your post when one chinese jet got damage and they forced americans to land at hainan

was it in Chinese airspace?? when the J-8 collided with it?? I don't think so. so when has the U.S ever flown in Chinese airspace.

China says no information on Indian jet, asks New Delhi to not disturb peace

China has said it has no information regarding the Sukhoi-30 combat jet of the Indian Air Force that went missing near the Sino-Indian border and urged New Delhi to not disturb peace in the region.

The Indian jet with two pilots on board went missing near the border on Tuesday after taking off from Tezpur airbase in Assam.

During a news conference on Wednesday, Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Lu Kang when asked if Beijing will help locate the aircraft said his country hoped India would not disturb peace near the eastern border. “Chinese government’s stance on the eastern section of China-India border has been consistent and clear. We closely follow the situation in the southern part of Tibet and hope India can abide by the relevant agreements and accords between the two countries and avoid any incidents that may undermine peace and stability of the border areas,” he said.

However, Lu Kang added, “I have no information at hand about the missing Indian jet.”

Relations between China and India have been tense. India accuses China of occupying 38,000 sq km in Jammu and Kashmir while Beijing claims about 90,000 sq km in Arunachal Pradesh. Relations between the two countries worsened following Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama’s visit to Arunachal Pradesh state – a disputed stretch on the China-India border – in April. China has repeatedly criticised visits by foreign officials to the Indian state, which it calls South Tibet and over which it has a long-standing claim

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...dian-jet-asks-new-delhi-to-not-disturb-peace/

Both China and India operates huge numbers of Mig21, yet the chinese crash rate is no where near olympian Indian figures

To all of the members along why the crashsite has not been found:
Firstly the emergency beacon of the aircraft is not giving off any signal. This makes it very difficult for them to find it especially in a place like arunachal with full of rugged mountains and very less accessibility(do check Google Earth and see it for yourself) even fighters which went missing during WW2 were not found.
However I wish they find them soon
One can imagine how much hell they might be going through if they are alive all alone in the middle of nowhere. After 3-4 days their chances of survival in such inhospitable terrain are very less.

Quantity has nothing to do with having a psyche of following China. I buy 5 melons and you can follow and buy 30 melons all I care, it is still a reactive culture. Yes, even the IRNSS was a reaction to the Beidou system. Don't even make me start on moon and mars. Both were started as a result of Chinese endeavors.

Both SU-30MKK and MKI are based on the SU-30 platform, it is no coincidence that India buys it as a reaction to Chinese purchase. Mig-21 is a 50 year old plane, we are talking about recent history after the collapse of the SU whereby both India and China have equal opportunity to buy Russian weapons.

Don't argue with me, argue with the diplomat magazine.

LOL, What next We are also planning to build Regional Planes , i am pretty sure you will say look India is doing it because China did it ??

You failed to bring any commonality between PLAAF and IAF , In 60 years of IAF and PLAAF History only thing common is Mig-21 and Su-30 and you still want to believe that we buy in reaction to China ?? Infact IAF and PAF had more common fleet then IAF had with PLAAF.

All Indians who know History of Sale of MKI knows that India brought it to bail Russia out and not Because of China . India has its own needs and India will continue to adapt or build things which are needed by our people and government. We are planning out Stealth fighter and UCAV too and you may say it is because of China but no china doesn't factor in much in India like you want to believe nor India's is not so counter reactive to Chinese military modernisation .

Diplomat was quoted by you , everyone knows Diplomat articles are written by contributors who never provide links to their source of information , It was your fault not Diplomats .

Both China and India operates huge numbers of Mig21, yet the chinese crash rate is no where near olympian Indian figures

Nice Chest Beating , Your Air force doesn't even admit when aircrafts crashes or even names pilot killed . Don't try to take high morale ground nobody believes perfect record of PLAAF .

India is clearly not in control of its military assets and its pilots, or even soldiers for that matter.

Agree with you 100 % Unlike Pakistan which has perfect democracy , India had way to many Military dictatorships which had lead to disobedience Military

China says no information on Indian jet, asks New Delhi to not disturb peace

China has said it has no information regarding the Sukhoi-30 combat jet of the Indian Air Force that went missing near the Sino-Indian border and urged New Delhi to not disturb peace in the region.

The Indian jet with two pilots on board went missing near the border on Tuesday after taking off from Tezpur airbase in Assam.

During a news conference on Wednesday, Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Lu Kang when asked if Beijing will help locate the aircraft said his country hoped India would not disturb peace near the eastern border. “Chinese government’s stance on the eastern section of China-India border has been consistent and clear. We closely follow the situation in the southern part of Tibet and hope India can abide by the relevant agreements and accords between the two countries and avoid any incidents that may undermine peace and stability of the border areas,” he said.

However, Lu Kang added, “I have no information at hand about the missing Indian jet.”

Relations between China and India have been tense. India accuses China of occupying 38,000 sq km in Jammu and Kashmir while Beijing claims about 90,000 sq km in Arunachal Pradesh. Relations between the two countries worsened following Tibetan spiritual leader Dalai Lama’s visit to Arunachal Pradesh state – a disputed stretch on the China-India border – in April. China has repeatedly criticised visits by foreign officials to the Indian state, which it calls South Tibet and over which it has a long-standing claim

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/20...dian-jet-asks-new-delhi-to-not-disturb-peace/
China's message is simple: leave me alone. :)

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/613522/paying-close-attention-incident-missing.html
Press Trust of India, Beijing, May 25 2017, 16:12 IST
613522_thump.jpg

Paying 'close attention' to it, Chinese defence spokesman Col Ren Guochang said when asked at a briefing about whether the Chinese military would help trace the missing Sukhoi fighter jet. PTI file photo.

Chinese military said today that it was paying "close attention" to the incident in which an Indian Air Force fighter jet with two pilots on board went missing along the Sino-India border two days ago.

Paying "close attention" to it, Chinese defence spokesman Col Ren Guochang said when asked at a briefing about whether the Chinese military would help trace the missing Sukhoi fighter jet."

However, he declined to give any details and said that the foreign ministry has reacted on the issue yesterday.

Ren's remarks appeared slightly positive compared to the curt comments of Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang who had said that he has no information on the missing plane and warned India that it should avoid disrupting peace and stability in Arunachal Pradesh, which China refers to as 'South Tibet'.

"For the situation you mentioned, I have no relevant information to offer at the moment," Lu had told the media here when asked about the missing Indian Air Force plane along the India-China border.

At the same time, he referred to the border dispute between India and China, saying that "first of all on the eastern section of the India-China border, China's position is consistent and clear."

"We hope India can stick to the arrangements reached between the two sides and avoid disrupting peace and stability at the border areas," Lu had said.

The SU-30 MKI plane had lost contact with the Tezpur Salonibari Air Force station from where it took off at 10.30 am on Tuesday.

LOL, What next We are also planning to build Regional Planes , i am pretty sure you will say look India is doing it because China did it ??

You failed to bring any commonality between PLAAF and IAF , In 60 years of IAF and PLAAF History only thing common is Mig-21 and Su-30 and you still want to believe that we buy in reaction to China ?? Infact IAF and PAF had more common fleet then IAF had with PLAAF.

All Indians who know History of Sale of MKI knows that India brought it to bail Russia out and not Because of China . India has its own needs and India will continue to adapt or build things which are needed by our people and government. We are planning out Stealth fighter and UCAV too and you may say it is because of China but no china doesn't factor in much in India like you want to believe nor India's is not so counter reactive to Chinese military modernisation .
India being one of the poorest country in world would spend billions to buy SU-30 out of charity? The reason you went for it was because China bought it first.
Kumar, I can't change your perspective, but I believe you know deep in your heart that india is always envious of China and seeks to emulate China. Everybody wants Mumbai to be the next Shanghai. LOL

Diplomat was quoted by you , everyone knows Diplomat articles are written by contributors who never provide links to their source of information , It was your fault not Diplomats .
Quoted by me but argued by you. You are the one being skeptical of that information, then go write an email and ask them to correct it based on your own 'expert' knowledge.

Nice Chest Beating , Your Air force doesn't even admit when aircrafts crashes or even names pilot killed . Don't try to take high morale ground nobody believes perfect record of PLAAF .
I have to admit we are no where near 100% transparent, but if you look at all MIg-21 operators, Indian crash record is horrendous. We would really need to reach Indian level of incompetence to crash that many aircraft. LOL.

India being one of the poorest country in world would spend billions to buy SU-30 out of charity? The reason you went for it was because China bought it first.
Kumar, I can't change your perspective, but I believe you know deep in your heart that india is always envious of China and seeks to emulate China. Everybody wants Mumbai to be the next Shanghai. LOL

Quoted by me but argued by you. You are the one being skeptical of that information, then go write an email and ask them to correct it based on your own 'expert' knowledge.

I have to admit we are no where near 100% transparent, but if you look at all MIg-21 operators, Indian crash record is horrendous. We would really need to reach Indian level of incompetence to crash that many aircraft. LOL.
We will do whatever we want to do with our money you can stop worrying.
BTW the defence spending is just 1.45% of GDP , peanuts when compared to what the government spends to bring down poverty.

ouch! and ouch!
Is it really that difficult to trace an aircraft IF it were withing india controlled territory? Or indian political and military establishments are fooling indians because truth will have blow back and has political cost????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom