What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just this fact, speaks volumes about tolerance in India.

What ever you do make sure to forbid use of words with Sectarian overtones like rafeedi, Wahabi , Takfiri etc People here have developed a bad habit of using them whenever someone disagree with their opinion. If someone disagrees with them they start this useless Sectarian name calling and disgusting personal insults. This is getting out of control. The standards of this platform are going down the drain as a result of this kind of behavior.
Seems like a bad reflection of our society, where people go handing out Kuffar fatwas, at the drop of a hat.

Plus post Kashmir one of the most loved n respected Pakistani oldies here made it clear we were not welcome.

I think that you are not correct. Those, who were not welcome, were banned.

Hello all, we are looking to induct new moderators to control some of the reports that we are getting. We are looking for some mods who are level headed, mature, don't become aggressive and can take independent decisions to keep the flow of discussions going.

In the over all goal of maintaining PDF standards, we will also implement new rules and etiquette which should be self explanatory for everyone to follow. This will enable us to have discussions without insults and bring low quality posts down that often derail threads.

Feel free to nominate some names that you think in your experience would be good fit for mods role and will remain neutral in their decisions.

If I became a MOD, then racism against Pakistan and Pakistanis would no longer be tolerated on PDF.

Most of us just stopped posting.

Which drastically reduced the amount of FAKE NEWS being posted on PDF.

If I become a MOD, racism against Pakistan and Pakistanis would stop IMMEDIATELY. Here is some from 15 mins ago:

Basically urdu is bastardized version of Khadi Boli and Hindi literature dates beyond Urdu.

@WebMaster @waz

Just this fact, speaks volumes about tolerance in India.

Seems like a bad reflection of our society, where people go handing out Kuffar fatwas, at the drop of a hat.
It was really nice, discovering you, for the first time yesterday, As you liked some of my posts in continuity, Saw your post to Thanks ratio 1:2, Then some of your old posts.

Great Mind !!!

You should definitely go for the Moderation Bro...

I.R.A

Indus Pakistan
Parsi Sahab where you these days. Long time no see.

And if all fails we have our old friend @Nilu Pule to become SuperMod ....
Nice Joke!
All of your PAKs would leave the forum.

Vote do dabba lo
Jokes aside if iam made mod then I'd judge friends and foes alike. Might lose many good fellows - - - - - - -.

@jamahir @Nilu Pule what do you say?
I don't know. You are sensitive to criticism of Punjabis.

You would perma Ban me.

I would recommend @Mangus Ortus Novem @fitpOsitive . These guys have the ability to tolerate divergent opinions and don't react angrily to critcism.

@El Sidd deserves this post. He spends most of his time on this forum. He is really dedicated to this website.
And he has mastered the art of sarcasm and witty trolling. No one deserves this more than him.

I would also recommend @padamchen @jamahir @Juggernaut_the_Gangu for the post of think tank analysts.

Lastly, I would like to show some appreciation for @waz .
I feel this moderator never banned me unless I really deserved it. Even when he found my views offensive.

Hello all, we are looking to induct new moderators to control some of the reports that we are getting. We are looking for some mods who are level headed, mature, don't become aggressive and can take independent decisions to keep the flow of discussions going.

In the over all goal of maintaining PDF standards, we will also implement new rules and etiquette which should be self explanatory for everyone to follow. This will enable us to have discussions without insults and bring low quality posts down that often derail threads.

Feel free to nominate some names that you think in your experience would be good fit for mods role and will remain neutral in their decisions.

You will bring new rules but who will implement those rules sir ji? Rules are already in place but many members are allow to break it repeatedly. No action is taken. What is required is honest implementation. Some moderators are highly knowledgeable and very good while others are third rate and bias. Kindly put right moderators and remove those useless lot which harms the fair discussion.

Parsi Sahab where you these days. Long time no see.

Nice Joke!
All of your PAKs would leave the forum.

I don't know. You are sensitive to criticism of Punjabis.

You would perma Ban me.

I would recommend @Mangus Ortus Novem @fitpOsitive . These guys have the ability to tolerate divergent opinions and don't react angrily to critcism.

@El Sidd deserves this post. He spends most of his time on this forum. He is really dedicated to this website.
And he has mastered the art of sarcasm and witty trolling. No one deserves this more than him.

I would also recommend @padamchen @jamahir @Juggernaut_the_Gangu for the post of think tank analysts.

Lastly, I would like to show some appreciation for @waz .
I feel this moderator never banned me unless I really deserved it. Even when he found my views offensive.

I tend to troll around a fifth of the time though--->Honest Jedi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom