What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, we are looking to induct new moderators to control some of the reports that we are getting. We are looking for some mods who are level headed, mature, don't become aggressive and can take independent decisions to keep the flow of discussions going.

In the over all goal of maintaining PDF standards, we will also implement new rules and etiquette which should be self explanatory for everyone to follow. This will enable us to have discussions without insults and bring low quality posts down that often derail threads.

Feel free to nominate some names that you think in your experience would be good fit for mods role and will remain neutral in their decisions.

Make me a MOD. ANYONE who insults Islam, Pakistan, Pakistanis, our culture or our allies will be dealt with immediately. No quarter given. I am dedicated to the cause. Let's make PDF great again.

Hello all, we are looking to induct new moderators to control some of the reports that we are getting. We are looking for some mods who are level headed, mature, don't become aggressive and can take independent decisions to keep the flow of discussions going.

In the over all goal of maintaining PDF standards, we will also implement new rules and etiquette which should be self explanatory for everyone to follow. This will enable us to have discussions without insults and bring low quality posts down that often derail threads.

Feel free to nominate some names that you think in your experience would be good fit for mods role and will remain neutral in their decisions.

Make me a MOD and the insults to Pakistan, Pakistanis, Islam, Muslims and our allies will stop immediately. I guarantee you.

I will suggest @El Sidd. I mean
hippy-girl-hippie-vintage-retro-flower-psychedelic-poster.jpg

Bro facts are change alot since a year. Even before 1.5 year they were not 90% as you recommended. Thanks in advance for civilized response.
Non of the noon league supporters please. They are responsible for vast majority of insults and they lie all the time. Moderators should be pro PTI because more than 90 percent Pakistanis are PTI supporters

I think he would become a good moderator and he spends a lot of time at PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom