What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
O dildar PaaJee,

Na kar astaran, yaar... na kar!

Mangus is Mangus because Mangus is Mangus!

I would like @Sine Nomine to be moderator.... but then I might loose him in OurDiscourse as he is like a major strength to myself...

@StormBreaker is great poster ....and is always on the polite side of things... so I would recommend him... @WebMaster .... and he also gets along with other moderators very well...good for TeenSpirit!

@Signalian will be another great addition.... always factual... and focused... so it would be delight to see him as Mod too...

Sad to see @Dubious retire... a great PakPositive YoungPak ... but if it is his decision then I respect it.

@Shane has left but was/is a great poster and great Mod/TT material... may he and his family be safe!

@fitpOsitive needs to become some kinda TT as well... not Mod!

WE need @Areesh and @DESERT FIGHTER to be on the frontlines... defending OurLand and OurArmedForces... so don't wish to loose them to moderation....

@MastanKhan my old friend/brother, will not be MK Ultra if he is made Mod... world is more interesting with him not being restrained... You take very good care of yourself OldFriend/Brother MK Ultra! Avoid Humans!

@HRK shall be another brilliant Mod... he is highly rational and knowledgable as well...

@Blacklight is a highly educated Pak...and is well mannered and knowledgable...so that will be great addition!!!

And if all fails we have our old friend @Nilu Pule to become SuperMod ....

My sense is that the mgt. already have a short list...just giving us the honours to express ...which is considerate of them...

PaaJee you stay safe and take very good care of yourself... We the Old, We the Gold!

It would be nice though that there is someone who is PakPositive and isn't ashamed of PakPositivism or PakPositiveNationalism... as we have enough of daisies, butterflies and rainbows... a Balance is Healthy..

Someone like @The Eagle

Mangus

@Mentee has my vote too....

Excellent post, Paa Jee.

Take Care and Stay Safe.

Baaqi, Allah maalik ae.

"Awwal hamd sana Illahi, jo maalik her her da
Uss da naam chitaaran wala, her maidaan na herda"
(Mian Mohammad Bakhash)

No one talking about NA71

Saanu koyi puchh e naeen raiya.:lol::lol::lol:

Here is my list

@Mangus Ortus Novem
@aliyusuf
@Knuckles

O dildar PaaJee,

I would like @Sine Nomine to be moderator.... but then I might loose him in OurDiscourse as he is like a major strength to myself...

@StormBreaker is great poster ....and is always on the polite side of things... so I would recommend him... @WebMaster .... and he also gets along with other moderators very well...good for TeenSpirit!

@Signalian will be another great addition.... always factual... and focused... so it would be delight to see him as Mod too...

Sad to see @Dubious retire... a great PakPositive YoungPak ... but if it is his decision then I respect it.

@Shane has left but was/is a great poster and great Mod/TT material... may he and his family be safe!

WE need @Areesh and @DESERT FIGHTER to be on the frontlines... defending OurLand and OurArmedForces... so don't wish to loose them to moderation....

@MastanKhan my old friend/brother, will not be MK Ultra if he is made Mod... world is more interesting with him not being restrained... You take very good care of yourself OldFriend/Brother MK Ultra! Avoid Humans!

@HRK shall be another brilliant Mod... he is highly rational and knowledgable as well...

@Blacklight is a highly educated Pak...and is well mannered and knowledgable...so that will be great addition!!!

My sense is that the mgt. already have a short list...just giving us the honours to express ...which is considerate of them...

PaaJee you stay safe and take very good care of yourself... We the Old, We the Gold!

It would be nice though that there is someone who is PakPositive and isn't ashamed of PakPositivism or PakPositiveNationalism... as we have enough of daisies, butterflies and rainbows... a Balance is Healthy..

Someone like @The Eagle

Mangus

Thanks for your suggestions,

However, I want to remain a free bird. Instead @PakSword should be in for the vote

Also @SIPRA

Hello all, we are looking to induct new moderators to control some of the reports that we are getting. We are looking for some mods who are level headed, mature, don't become aggressive and can take independent decisions to keep the flow of discussions going.

In the over all goal of maintaining PDF standards, we will also implement new rules and etiquette which should be self explanatory for everyone to follow. This will enable us to have discussions without insults and bring low quality posts down that often derail threads.

Feel free to nominate some names that you think in your experience would be good fit for mods role and will remain neutral in their decisions.

I think you should have a lot more moderators - that way there is less load on them as there are more people.

O dildar PaaJee,

Someone like @The Eagle

Mangus

Lala Jee,you yourself can be a good Mod,especially where our own countrymen are fighting each other,your one post without bans can calm sitution and can send them into soul searching,on top of that you are already giving a lot of time to forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom