What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't why discussing ethnic issues is so controversial in here.

Why not?
He brings up some interesting posts. He is a honest person.

Make @Indus Pakistan the moderator too.
It would be a disastrous idea to introduce open racists as Mods on PDF...

820A0EDD-2A89-494E-B423-320D163C1F93.jpeg
30DDCBE6-7D0F-48E3-BD45-F6C8A4C9C1B2.jpeg

I can't name anyone specific, but PDF needs some levelheaded mods from liberal side. There's too much balance going towards the religious and nationalistic side here that the voice of dissent is silenced. You can't ask somebody to be totally neutral, but you can make your team neutral by having the right balance.

I can't name anyone specific, but PDF needs some levelheaded mods from liberal side. There's too much balance going towards the religious and nationalistic side here that the voice of dissent is silenced. You can't ask somebody to be totally neutral, but you can make your team neutral by having the right balance.
No way. You or @Alternatiiv will never be mods

Long Live Islamic Republic of Pakistan

you are cute
:o::o:

BTW Nice eyes on that Niqab

Completely FALSE. indian posters routinely insult Islam, Pakistan, Pakistanis and Muslims and get away with it. It's time we had some NATIONALISTIC Mods who cleaned up PDF from our enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom