What's new

Suggestions for new moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Verve @Itachi @Mentee will also prove to be good moderators.

I have become extremely controversial, so no.

In fact, you can be a good addition too.

If I am made a moderator, I will rain all fury on Indian trolling brigade. Keep it in mind. Mods know this as I have been reporting many of their posts.

I am nationalistic and heavily biased towards Pakistan. I also don't have any patience for sectarianism which seems to have infected posters recently on both sides.

If mods want to promote a more open forum, there are better choices than me.

It would be a disastrous idea to introduce open racists as Mods on PDF...

View attachment 616469 View attachment 616470

I don't think he said anyrhing wrong here. There has been a problem of integration of Muhajirs, no one can deny. Many people are to blame for it. Same can be said to a lesser extent for ANP/PTM, N, PPP.

We should work to build one Pakistan and the concept of one Pakistani race.

Probably the most neutral and sensible member on this forum. I second this. Make him a mod.

Parsi Sahab where you these days. Long time no see.

Nice Joke!
All of your PAKs would leave the forum.

I don't know. You are sensitive to criticism of Punjabis.

You would perma Ban me.

I would recommend @Mangus Ortus Novem @fitpOsitive . These guys have the ability to tolerate divergent opinions and don't react angrily to critcism.

@El Sidd deserves this post. He spends most of his time on this forum. He is really dedicated to this website.
And he has mastered the art of sarcasm and witty trolling. No one deserves this more than him.

I would also recommend @padamchen @jamahir @Juggernaut_the_Gangu for the post of think tank analysts.

Lastly, I would like to show some appreciation for @waz .
I feel this moderator never banned me unless I really deserved it. Even when he found my views offensive.
@El Sidd should be an admin :D
:D
Not a mod

I don't think he said anyrhing wrong here. There has been a problem of integration of Muhajirs, no one can deny. Many people are to blame for it. Same can be said to a lesser extent for ANP/PTM, N, PPP.

We should work to build one Pakistan and the concept of one Pakistani race.

Probably the most neutral and sensible member on this forum. I second this. Make him a mod.
Is this thread supposed for this discussion?

Then blame the qouta system and racism in govt jobs

As I said, Non-Muhajir/Non-Urdu Speakers are also equally guilty, esp in Sindh where they turned it into a stigma.

Note also that in Punjab, most of the Muhajirs blended into the society and cannot be told apart anymore from Punjabis. So the stigma was not equal throughout the country.

We have our own problems and inadequacies, we should point them out and deal with them. It works better than hiding and pretending everything is ok.

Then blame the qouta system and racism in govt jobs

As I said, Non-Muhajir/Urdu Speakers are also equally guilty, esp in Sindh where they turned it into a stigma.

Note also that in Punjab, most of the Muhajirs blended into the society and cannot be told apart anymore from Punjabis.

We have have our own problems and inadequacies, we should point them out and deal with them. It works better than hiding and pretending everything is ok.
No use discussing sh*t again and again.
This is not the thread...

One and only @MastanKhan, he is the only guy whose posts I read thoroughly, he is a thorough thinker and a contrarian, never gets swayed by the echo chambers of this forum.
MK is good as he is, Wild and To the face.

Becoming a mod isn’t suitable for him, We want him as he is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom