What's new

Sufiyana Convention by MQM

Why do we need MQM as an ally? They're openly inviting the army in Karachi because of how helpless they are. MQM isn't relevant at all. They have no power to do anything to TTP. They're just pleading for someone to bail them out.

beta tere ghar me mayyat aye ge tu chekhna

abhi bade bongyan maar raha he

Why do we need MQM as an ally? They're openly inviting the army in Karachi because of how helpless they are. MQM isn't relevant at all. They have no power to do anything to TTP. They're just pleading for someone to bail them out.

MQM vs TTP in Karachi is just another gang war between two gangs for their power struggle. Let them fight with each other and die..

MQM vs TTP in Karachi is just another gang war between two gangs for their power struggle. Let them fight with each other and die..

charagh saab ke bughe ge, hawa kisi ke nahi, lahore aur punjab me bhi bughe ge, its just about time

hum tu mukabla ker lain ge apni khar manao

You guys seem to have no idea about the seriousness of the threat that TTP poses to the state of Pakistan . Pakistan’s economy wholly depends upon Karachi. If TTP manages to hijack Karachi & its port , Punjab (which by no means is self-sustaining) would become a landlocked state just like any Central Asian "stan" , totally dependent on neighbors , which in our case would be extremely hostile (all of them) !! And then we will have no option but to surrender to TTP and then our fate wont be any better than the fate of karachiites . So instead of letting TTP eliminate MQM (first) , we should join hands against our common enemy as that is our only chance . We will be helping no one but ourselves if we decide to stand united against the biggest "fitna" of all times !! And if we remain divided , then it is already a lost cause !!

And we should know that MQM is the only "thing" keeping Karachi from turning into FATA`s largest city !!

Last edited:
So the TTP is just a gang and not an enemy of the state? I really want to know which other gang has killed over 40000 Pakistanis?

So the TTP is just a gang and not an enemy of the state? I really want to know which other gang has killed over 40000 Pakistanis?
Its crossed 50k by now, os

You guys seem to have no idea about the seriousness of the threat that TTP poses to the state of Pakistan . Pakistan’s economy wholly depends upon Karachi. If TTP manages to hijack Karachi & its port , Punjab (which by no means is self-sustaining) would become a landlocked state just like any Central Asian "stan" , totally dependent on neighbors , which in our case would be extremely hostile (all of them) !! And then we will have no option but to surrender to TTP and then our fate wont be any better than the fate of karachiites . So instead of letting TTP eliminate MQM (first) , we should join hands against our common enemy as that is our only chance . We will be helping no one but ourselves if we decide to stand united against the biggest "fitna" of all times !! And if we remain divided , then it is already a lost cause !!

And we should know that MQM is the only "thing" keeping Karachi from turning into FATA`s largest city !!
The only problem is, Az, that to the pakistani national consciousness the TTP is still 'controversial ' rather than being seen as the very existential threat that they are.

Stupid TTP fanboys here, I support MQM. I don't care if they take bhatta. At least they protect their people, not like buzdil khan who says he can't say anything against Taliban cause they might target his party.

well Sindis can do whatever but Sindis should not make feudal lords rule karachi and Hyderabad based on the votes they get from interior Sind, Karachiites don't give votes to Sindi feudal lords

Sind can choose to go to hell but we don't want karachi destroyed by Sindi feudal lords you vote in khairpur
I was just reminding you why MQM couldnt gather support outside Karachi, it plays the ethnic "Muhajir" politics. majority of muhajirs dont even support MQM in karachi.

I was just reminding you why MQM couldnt gather support outside Karachi, it plays the ethnic "Muhajir" politics. majority of muhajirs dont even support MQM in karachi.

bhai se panga?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom