What's new

Sufiyana Convention by MQM

Now you are talking like a typical PTI fan boy ;) . You yourself say that you can`t be on Pakistan`s side if you don`t rise above political affiliations and then you are spewing hatred against MQM only because of political rivalry b/w PTI & MQM

I hate MQM because I consider them anti-state gang, PTI's rivalry has nothing to do with it. My views about MQM were the same when PTI was not famous in general public..

haha, you are way better than that my friend. Stupid MQM does solidarity rally with Security forces and the next day attacks on Rangers.. :lol: C'mon, I don't have to post the joker's videos threatening to break Pakistan loud and clear live on gazillions of tv channels..

If your version of Pakistan's side goes anywhere near MQM, than I'm better off from taking such side. MQM and Pakistan are two opposite things. MQM's gang leader was once standing in India, said the creation of Pakistan was biggest blunder in the history of mankind. The same clown talks about breaking Pakistan as if Pakistan is a cake.

You wanna be on Pakistan's side, then rise yourself above from these political parties. I've stopped supporting IK's ideas on terrorism issue because nothing is above my motherland. That's called supporting your country. Supporting MQM shouldn't even be the last thing in a patriot Pakistani's priority list..
you hve only one side to, be standing with TTp?
thts the choic & PTI,s royal wine drinking stand?lolzzz
I hate MQM because I consider them anti-state gang, PTI's rivalry has nothing to do with it. My views about MQM were the same when PTI was not famous in general public..
ohhh yes sure, & the gang killing 60,000 pakistanis, you consider them, patriots?
joke of the century? isnt it?

PTI ,s problem is they still living in post election sunammi syndrome, they belive that whole world wants them, & specially IMRAN the super foolish khan, should be made a emperor of the world?
with this MQM event, these thugs are affraid that, punjab is going to stand with MQM & PAKARMY against TTp the masters of PTI ?

Last edited:
1620746_665379136836494_80926332_n.jpg

Bh0lEkcIcAAh_xu.jpg

Bro, I am not sure how to answer your question. If you are a part of the gang and you live next door......of course you'll be safe. That's common sense. As far as where have I seen the body-bags? I am so thankful that I am a proud citizen of the United States of America! Thankfully, we don't have that crap here nor our citizens need to worry about leaving their homes and getting killed. That stuff doesn't happen here. I've heard these on the media, then from some Pakistani people who've fled because of this dude (and his militant wing), and then I also met a couple of people who used to be a part of his party and ran away to save their lives as they refused to hurt others. Between the three sources, I don't think they are all wrong.
However, here, some food for your thought, sorry some of the content is graphical. How could people support and vote for such a disgusting, animal and inhumane mentality???? Who kills innocent people and how the heck is that even civil or considered a part of the "politics"? This is another name of terrorism when people living around you can't go to the local shops and buy stuff because they feel like they'll get killed due to having different political beliefs or favorites.....when did democratic rights of innocent humans result in murder???

u r ignored please refrain from destroying this thread @Jazzbot

@Aeronaut @WebMaster please clean this thread

صوفیاکرام کانفرنس علما ئے کرام و مشائخ عظام کی سب سے بڑی کانفرنس ثابت ہوگی،احمد سلیم صدیقی،سیف یار خان

MQM-RC-MEETS-ABBAS-KUMAILY(03-03-14)-1.jpg

Posted on: 03/03/2014​
صوفیاکرام کانفرنس علما ئے کرام و مشائخ عظام کی سب سے بڑی کانفرنس ثابت ہوگی،احمد سلیم صدیقی،سیف یار خان
صوفیانہ کنونشن خوش آئند ہے،علامہ عباس کمیلی
رابطہ کمیٹی کے ارکان کے ہمراہ ایم کیوایم کے وفد کی جعفریہ الائنس کے صدر علامہ عباس کمیلی سے ملاقات
9مارچ کو لاہور میں ہونے والے ’’صوفیانہ کانفرنس ‘‘ میں شرکت کی دعوت دی

کراچی ۔۔۔ 3مارچ2014ء
متحدہ قومی موومنٹ کی رابطہ کمیٹی کے ارکان احمد سلیم صدیقی اور سیف یار خان نے ایم کیو ایم کے وفد کے ہمراہ گزشتہ روز جعفریہ الائنس کے صدرو متحدہ بین المسلمین فورم کے نائب صدر علامہ عباس کمیلی سے سلمان مجتبیٰ کی رہاشگاہ پر ملاقات کی اور ایم کیو ایم کے زیر انتظام 9مارچ کو لاہور میں ہونے والے ’’صوفیاکرام کانفرنس ‘ میں شرکت کی دعوت دی ۔وفد میں حق پرست رکن صوبائی اسمبلی انور رضا ،ایم کیو ایم کی علما ء کمیٹی کے انچاج جاوید احمدو اراکین علماء کمیٹی شامل تھے ۔اس موقع پرعلامہ جعفر رضا،علامہ باقر زیدی ،علامہ حسین مسعودی ،جعفریہ الائنس کے نائب صدر شبر زیدی، سیکریٹری جنرل سلمان مجتبیٰ ، مرکزی تنظیم عزاء کے نائب صدر ثروت زیدی بھی موجود تھے ۔ رابطہ کمیٹی کے ارکان نے علامہ عباس کمیلی کو قائد تحریک جناب الطاف حسین کا پیغام پہنچایا اور کہاکہ صوفیاکرام کانفرنس ملک میں انتہا پسندی کی موجودہ لہر کے خاتمے میں اہم سنگ میل کی حیثیت رکھتی ہے جو ملک کے مختلف مسالک و فرقوں سے تعلق رکھنے والے علما ء کرام و مشائخ عظام کا سب سے بڑی کانفرنس ثابت ہوگی ۔ اس موقع پر علامہ عباس کمیلی نے صوفیاکرام کانفرنس کو خوش آئند قرار دیتے ہوئے اس میں شرکت کی یقین دہانی کروائی اور اتحاد بین المسلمین کے کیلئے ایم کیو ایم کے قائد جناب الطاف حسین کی کاوشوں کو بھی سراہا ۔​

پاکستان جن حالات سے گزر رہا ہے ایسے حالات میں تمام مکاتبِ فکر سے تعلق رکھنے والے افراد کو اپنی تمام رنجشیں بھلا کر متحد ہونا پڑے گا،عبدالحسیب

Posted on: 03/03/2014​
پاکستان جن حالات سے گزر رہا ہے ایسے حالات میں تمام مکاتبِ فکر سے تعلق رکھنے والے افراد کو اپنی تمام رنجشیں بھلا کر متحد ہونا پڑے گا،عبدالحسیب
صوفیاء کرامؒ کی تعلیمات کے مطابق امن و آشتی کے پیغام کو ملک کے کونے کونے میں پھیلانے کیلئے عملی جدوجہد کرنی ہوگی ، میاں عتیق
متحدہ قومی موومنٹ کی رابطہ کمیٹی کے ارکان عبدالحسیب ، میاں عتیق و دیگر کی مختلف مزارات کے گدی نشینوں سے ملاقاتیں

لاہور۔۔۔۔3، مارچ،2014ء
متحدہ قومی موومنٹ کی رابطہ کمیٹی کے ارکان عبدالحسیب اور میاں عتیق نے سینٹرل ایگزیکٹو کونسل کے رکن غازی صلاح الدین اور ایم کیو ایم اپر پنجاب کے صدر عتیق عباسی کے ہمراہ بری امام سرکا ر کے گدی نشین راجا سرفراز کے نمائندے اکمال ، گولڑہ شریف کے پیر حسام الدین گیلانی ، ان کے صاحبزادے معین الحق گیلانی ، سہون شریف کے گدی نشین سید مہدی شاہ اور تنظیم الخوان کے سربراہا امیر اکرم ایوان سے علیحدہ علیحد ہ ملاقاتیں کی اور ایم کیو ایم کے زیر اہتمام 9مارچ کو لاہور میں منعقد ہونے والی’’صوفیاء کرامؒ کانفرنس ‘‘میں شرکت کی دعوت دی اور کہا کہ آج پاکستان جن حالات سے گزر رہا ہے ایسے حالات میں تمام مکاتبِ فکر سے تعلق رکھنے والے افراد کو اپنی تمام رنجشیں بھلا کر متحد ہونا پڑے گا اور صوفیاء کرامؒ کی تعلیمات کے مطابق امن و آشتی کے پیغام کو ملک کے کونے کونے میں پھیلانے کیلئے عملی جدوجہد کرنی ہوگی اور یہی ایک واحد راستہ ہے جس پر عمل پیرا ہو کر ہم پاکستان اور پاکستان کی عوام کو اس دہشت اور خوف کے عالم سے نکال سکتے ہیں۔ اراکین نے رابطہ کمیٹی نے کہا کہ 9مارچ کو لاہور میں منعقد ہونے والی ’’صوفیاء کرامؒ کانفرنس ‘‘ یہ ثابت کردیگی کہ ایم کیو ایم ملک کی واحد جماعت ہے جو اولیاء و صوفیاء کرامؒ کے پیغام کو ملک کے کونے کونے میں پھیلارہی ہے جس سے عوام الناس میں محبت و امن کے جذبے کوفروغ ملے گا ۔اس موقع پر ان تمام حضرات نے ایم کیو ایم کی جانب سے ملک میں قیام امن کے کاوشوں کو سراہا اور اپنے بھرپور تعاون کی یقین دہانی کرائی ۔

Bh1bkonCYAAk6CM.jpg

Last edited:
Sindhi aaj bhi un wadere lutteron ko vote karenge lekin MQM ko nahi.. and the reason you all know.

well Sindis can do whatever but Sindis should not make feudal lords rule karachi and Hyderabad based on the votes they get from interior Sind, Karachiites don't give votes to Sindi feudal lords

Sind can choose to go to hell but we don't want karachi destroyed by Sindi feudal lords you vote in khairpur

Last edited:
I guess killing of Imran Farooq and removing Mustafa kamal from party is also part of that state sponsored cleansing

Killing of IF is a part of an ongoing investigation, I guess we will find out who the killers are really soon. As for MK, I had already stated why he is not serving his party and the party respects his limitations and ultimately his decisions.

u r ignored please refrain from destroying this thread @Jazzbot

I was posting everything related to this thread, nothing was off topic my friend. And my question still stands there, how many such spiritual gatherings MQM has done till date in Sindh especially in Karachi? Why so much love with Lahore / Punjab?

Killing of IF is a part of an ongoing investigation, I guess we will find out who the killers are really soon. As for MK, I had already stated why he is not serving his party and the party respects his limitations and ultimately his decisions.

Great, if you can't convince them, tell them made up stories.

I haven't seen MK citing personal or family reasons to leave the party, but MQM going bonkers and convincing him hard to return to party. Neither MK told them before party nor listen to them when MQM tries hard to convince him.

MK didn't even told the party before leaving. Even Ishratul Ibaad announces his supposed resignation in media before leaving. You should stop lying

Last edited:

I have no words for people like you. Unlike a wannabe like you and your likes, I am actually someone who knows what's going on.

I haven't seen MK citing personal or family reasons to leave the party, but MQM going bonkers and convincing him hard to return to party. Neither MK told them before party nor listen to them when MQM tries hard to convince him.

MK didn't even told the party before leaving. Even Ishratul Ibaad announces his supposed resignation in media before leaving. You should stop lying

There is no resignation, there is no leaving the party and there are no conflicts. I have said enough already.

ایم کیو ایم کے وفد کی جامعہ نعیمیہ میں مفتی راغب نعیمی سے ملاقات
Posted on: 04/03/2014
ایم کیو ایم کے وفد کی جامعہ نعیمیہ میں مفتی راغب نعیمی سے ملاقات
جناب الطاف حسین کی جانب سے مفتی راغب نعیمی کو ’صوفیائے کرام کانفرنس ’ میں شرکت کی دعوت

لاہور۔۔۔4مارچ2014 ء
متحدہ قومی موومنٹ کے وفد نے جنا ب الطاف حسین کی ہدایت پر جامعہ نعیمیہ گڑھی شاہو لاہور کا دورہ کیا اور جناب مفتی راغب نعیمی سے ملاقات کی انہیں جناب الطاف حسین کاپیغام پہنچایا اور9مارچ کو ڈونگی گراؤنڈ نیو مسلم ٹاؤن میں ایم کیو ایم کے تحت ہونے والی ’’صوفیائے کرام‘ کانفرنس ‘ میں شرکت کی دعوت دی ۔ایم کیو ایم کے وفد میں حق پرست رکن قومی اسمبلی خواجہ سہیل منصور، اظہار احمد خان،ایم کیوایم علماء کمیٹی کے رکن محمدناصر یامین اور جامعہ نعیمیہ کے مفتیانِ کرام بھی موجو دتھے ۔ ملاقات میں مفتی راغب نعیمی نے ’’صوفیائے کرام کانفرنس ‘‘انعقاد کرنے پرقائد تحریک جناب الطاف حسین کے اقدامات کو سراہتے ہوئے انکی کوششوں اورکاوشوں کی تعریف کی اور ’ کہا کہ ’صوفیائے کرام کانفرنس‘‘ وقت اور حالات کی اہم ترین ضرورت ہے ۔انہوں نے 9مارچ کو منعقد ہونے والی کانفرنس میں بھر پور شرکت کی یقین دہانی کرائی اور کہا کہ حق پرستی کی اس جدوجہد میں ہم جناب الطاف حسین کے ساتھ ہیں ، اس موقع پر مفتی راغب نعیمی نے جناب الطاف حسین کی درازی عمر کے لئے خصوصی دعا بھی کرائی۔بعد ازاں ایم کیو ایم کے وفد نے مفتی نعیمی کے ہمراہ انکے والد علامہ مولانا مفتی سرفراز جان نعیمی شہید کی لحد پر حاضری دی اور فاتحہ خوانی کی۔

That being said, you haven't been very convincing either.. its the pot calling the kettle black. The simple fact is, the verdict on Farooq will decide the future of MQM..not whether it exists or not.. but who leads it..and what form it takes . However, to think that our "powers that be" will let MQM go into disarray is also folly. MQM was brought as a force by the Umpire.. and it manipulates certain decisions and activities of the party. Its full of thugs, killers.. and corrupt people who are filthy rich and yet would make uncle scrooge look like a philanthropist. Yet, its the only party with the demonstrated potential to pull off a phoenix event and bring prosperity to Karachi. For all their hippy Taliban hugging stance , girls in Capris and concerts.. PTI's tenure on the single seat it has in Karachi has been more about kitty parties and bumbling about having photos taken. If somehow "running" DHA and Clifton which is mostly full of well settled people.. and run by the Army is an achievement ,while its surrounding slums get ignored and end up for the worse is PTI's trial in Karachi... I'd prefer the people who get roads fixed and infrastructure built.
That being said, The MQM too has a lot of apologizing to do over what it does in Karachi.. its not its turf.. it cannot threaten,torture,maime, kill all those who oppose them.. it cannot play the ethnic card(even though it is VERY real in Pakistan).. because that has alienated its future voter base. It cannot continue to fall behind a man who sounds like a male bull is going into labor.. and makes statements not to different as well. It need to fix itself, because the alternatives in Karachi are either too inexperienced and immature.. or corrupt to the hilt.. or simply religious fanatics.

Regardless, this thread is about an event in Lahore.. whatever the intentions behind it...I would rather wait and see the response than waste another thread on the pros and cons of MQM and PTI by you and the thread OP like some Tape recorder stuck on the same track.

Waqt ki Nazakat ko samjho bhai . We are running short of allies !!

Winston Churchill once said, “You accepted shame to avoid war and now you have both.” !!

There is no escape . We have to fightback .

Why do we need MQM as an ally? They're openly inviting the army in Karachi because of how helpless they are. MQM isn't relevant at all. They have no power to do anything to TTP. They're just pleading for someone to bail them out.

Back
Top Bottom