What's new

Sufiyana Convention by MQM

BhzCkNKCMAAVsN3.jpg

Sorry for such a offtopic reply, just want to show MQM own websites indulging in ethnic propaganda BS and if someone calls them a national party, than it's a regrettable thing to do.

P.S. I think Army forgot to do background checks at Musharraf time :lol:

feel home

Aftkhar Randhawa (AftkharRandhawa) on Twitter

MIAN M ATEEQ SHEIKH (MIANATEEQ) on Twitter

Panjabi Saraeki Organzing Commeti | Facebook

mustafa kamal is half punjabi too :azn:

Last edited:
In 90's, Is it TTP that were killing, putting people in sacks? Two wrong doesn't make a right

No, it was state sponsored terrorism being carried out by men in uniform in an attempt to ethnically cleanse Karachi of Urdu Speaking.

No, it was state sponsored terrorism being carried out by men in uniform in an attempt to ethnically cleanse Karachi of Urdu Speaking.

I guess killing of Imran Farooq and removing Mustafa kamal from party is also part of that state sponsored cleansing

I suggest MQM to introduce "gunpoint gathering" and " gunpoint voting" if they are to succeed in gathering support in lahore.

Sindhi aaj bhi un wadere lutteron ko vote karenge lekin MQM ko nahi.. and the reason you all know.

Looks like any tom, dick or harry opposing terrorists is dear to @Azlan Haider
The only passing criteria is opposing terrorists

Waqt ki Nazakat ko samjho bhai . We are running short of allies !!

Winston Churchill once said, “You accepted shame to avoid war and now you have both.” !!

There is no escape . We have to fightback .

Last edited:
Waqt ki Nazakat ko samjho bhai . We are running short of allies !!

Winston Churchill once said, “You accepted shame to avoid war and now you have both.” !!

There is no escape . We have to fightback .

Fightback by making alliance with gangsters and warlords? Isn't it repeating the same mistake again which we did back in 80's? It will come back to haunt us again. No thanks.

Fightback by making alliance with gangsters and warlords? Isn't it repeating the same mistake again which we did back in 80's? It will come back to haunt us again. No thanks.

Warlords in MQM ?? well , that`s news to me !! It was about standing behind PA and not in front of it like TTP , PTI , JI etc... Anyways you are free to choose your side dear !!

Last edited:
Warlords in MQM ?? well , that`s news to me !! It was about standing behind PA and not in front of it like TTP , PTI , JI etc... Anyways you are free to choose your side dear !!

1- PTI stance is wrong about peace talks and WoT
2- We aren't discussing PTI here
3- Warlords was just a keyword. MQM is a terrorist party, has its armed wings and shooters.
4- The only so called political party so desperate to break Pakistan into pieces is MQM
5- The list goes on......

A party that itself wants to break Pakistan, the leader is absconding in so many murder cases, the gang is involved in killing tons of innocent Pakistanis, ethnic violence, regional hatred, links with India, extortion and God knows what else are under the MQM's belt. Yet you want to support them just because they are against TTP (maybe because they are weakening MQM in Karachi)...

Your hatred towards TTP is justified, but you don't have to support another TTP like monster for that. MQM gang is nothing less than TTP.. Do you really think MQM cares about Sufism or these spiritual gatherings? If yes, then please pray tell me know many such spiritual sufism gatherings MQM has organized in Karachi till date? All this is nothing but topi drama, people in Punjab, especially in Lahore are too good for these MQM idiots. They won't ever fall in their stupid traps..

Anyways, you are free to choose your side dear !!

Last edited:
Yet you want to support them just because they are against TTP

Yes
4- The only so called political party so desperate to break Pakistan into peaces is MQM

This is a false allegation

2- We aren't discussing PTI here

Neither am I discussing PTI (specifically) !!

Anyways, you are free to choose your side dear !!

I have already chosen Pakistan`s side . And you ?

And this thread is about A Sufi Gathering being organised by MQM , I support Sufism against Extremism personally . I think politics should remain out of discussion here

Last edited:
This is a false allegation

haha, you are way better than that my friend. Stupid MQM does solidarity rally with Security forces and the next day attacks on Rangers.. :lol: C'mon, I don't have to post the joker's videos threatening to break Pakistan loud and clear live on gazillions of tv channels..

I have already chosen Pakistan`s side . And you ?

If your version of Pakistan's side goes anywhere near MQM, than I'm better off from taking such side. MQM and Pakistan are two opposite things. MQM's gang leader was once standing in India, said the creation of Pakistan was biggest blunder in the history of mankind. The same clown talks about breaking Pakistan as if Pakistan is a cake.

You wanna be on Pakistan's side, then rise yourself above from these political parties. I've stopped supporting IK's ideas on terrorism issue because nothing is above my motherland. That's called supporting your country. Supporting MQM shouldn't even be the last thing in a patriot Pakistani's priority list..

haha, you are way better than that my friend. Stupid MQM does solidarity rally with Security forces and the next day attacks on Rangers.. :lol: C'mon, I don't have to post the joker's videos threatening to break Pakistan loud and clear live on gazillions of tv channels..

If your version of Pakistan's side goes anywhere near MQM, than I'm better off from taking such side. MQM and Pakistan are two opposite things. MQM's gang leader was once standing in India, said the creation of Pakistan was biggest blunder in the history of mankind. The same clown talks about breaking Pakistan as if Pakistan is a cake.

You wanna be on Pakistan's side, then rise yourself above from these political parties. I've stopped supporting IK's ideas on terrorism issue because nothing is above my motherland. That's called supporting your country. Supporting MQM shouldn't even be the last thing in a patriot Pakistani's priority list..
you hve only one side to, be standing with TTp?
thts the choic & PTI,s royal wine drinking stand?lolzzz

haha, you are way better than that my friend. Stupid MQM does solidarity rally with Security forces and the next day attacks on Rangers.. C'mon, I don't have to post the joker's videos threatening to break Pakistan loud and clear live on gazillions of tv channels..

Yara It is a false allegation that MQM plans to break Pakistan . Brigadier (R) Imtiaz and General (R) Naseer Akhtar have confessed that Jinnahpur was "nothing but a drama" against MQM for the military operation and there was no map of Jinnahpur . Altaf says that Pakistan will break if certain ethnic groups/minorities are not given equal rights . And honestly speaking , he is right !! As I am not a member of MQM , I am not interested in defending it . As I said earlier :

"This thread is about a sufi gathering being organised in Lahore , so let`s not bring in politics "

You wanna be on Pakistan's side, then rise yourself above from these political parties.

Now you are talking like a typical PTI fan boy ;) . You yourself say that you can`t be on Pakistan`s side if you don`t rise above political affiliations and then you are spewing hatred against MQM only because of political rivalry b/w PTI & MQM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom