What's new

Sufiyana Convention by MQM

Biddati people have ruined the shape of islam in subcontinent..

No doubt , The Biddatis blow themselves up in Mosques and Markets . The religion they invented some 200 years ago has nothing to do with Islam !!

.Bhang, dhamal, qawali concerts etc is not sufism neither it is spirtuality. The rooh of those preachers of islam from central asia and afghanistan must be uncomfortable as their graves are made into worshiping places where there are mehfil of naach gaana, bhang and chars

Can you prove from Quran that Mehfil e Sama is Haram ??? And if you can`t (which surely you can`t) , then go and feed your BS to brainwashed kids of Deoband/Wahabi Madrassahs . As no one here (other than your brothers/sisters in SECT ) is going to buy your nonsense !!

and even sharab in the name of sufism.

Bhai jhoot bolnay k paisay miltay hain ya Aadat se majboor ho ??

I am just telling you a reality, where MQM jalsa are held in hotel because of lack of presence. I suggest you take my suggestion seriously to avoid facepalm.

Meray bhai I remember the time when IK did a jalsa in Ichra (Lahore) in a 500 yards plot and more than half of the chairs were free !!

Last edited:
Meray bhai I remember the time when IK did a jalsa in Ichra (Lahore) in a 500 yards plot and more than half of the chairs were free !!
His electoral performance in Punjab speaks more for itself. If PTI's jalsa were empty then how were they able to bag the second largest vote cast in Pakistan?

His electoral performance in Punjab speaks more for itself. If PTI's jalsa were empty then how were they able to bag the second largest vote cast in Pakistan?

I am talking about the time when he started his political career in Punjab !!

Can anybody tell me

London main jo sufi sahib baitay hain woh sirkat kar rahe hain iss rohani mehfil main .

ya kay woh busy hain Scotland yard kay sath :D .......

@Armstrong

Those who want to attend the Sufi Conference organize by MQM on 9th march 2014, Please contact MQM Punjab house Lahore or contact on this number 042-35864027 & register their names
MQM Punjab House (Lahore) | Facebook

Janaaab I don't want to see Altaf Bhai performing a Pathan-e-Khan Kaffi here ! :unsure:

@Armstrong

Those who want to attend the Sufi Conference organize by MQM on 9th march 2014, Please contact MQM Punjab house Lahore or contact on this number 042-35864027 & register their names
MQM Punjab House (Lahore) | Facebook

Janaaab I don't want to see Altaf Bhai performing a Pathan-e-Khan Kaffi here ! :unsure:

And I don`t want to see TTP @ssholes carrying out "Mission 72 Virgin" in my country !!! :)
MQM is the only political party in Pakistan openly opposing these terrorists
By trying to Promote our indigenous version of peaceful Islam(Sufism) against the alien extremist version followed by TTP (Wahhabism/Deoband created by the west ) , MQM has taken a very good initiative in Punjab

Last edited:
And I don`t want to see TTP @ssholes carrying out "Mission 72 Virgin" in my country !!! :)
MQM is the only political party in Pakistan openly opposing these terrorists
By trying to Promote our indigenous version of peaceful Islam(Sufism) against the alien extremist version (Wahhabism/Deoband created by the west ; TTP) , MQM has taken a very good initiative in Punjab

No it hasn't; MQM is a party that is seeped with ethno-linguistic nationalism centered around the whole 'Muhajir Narrative' & its Quaid has periodically taken digs at everyone to peddle that narrative further !

This Sufi Gathering is nothing more than a sham like all things MQM !

And MQM isn't opposing the Taliban with such vociferousness because of some principled stance that they've taken deep down; they're doing it because the Taliban in Karachi are competing with them on their own turf for control of Karachi & the '$$$' that can be made through the Bhata & Bori Business !

No it hasn't; MQM is a party that is seeped with ethno-linguistic nationalism centered around the whole 'Muhajir Narrative' & its Quaid has periodically taken digs at everyone to peddle that narrative further !

This Sufi Gathering is nothing more than a sham like all things MQM !

And MQM isn't opposing the Taliban with such vociferousness because of some principled stance that they've taken deep down; they're doing it because the Taliban in Karachi are competing with them on their own turf for control of Karachi & the '$$$' that can be made through the Bhata & Bori Business !

Still MQM is the only political party in Pakistan opposing these terrorists !! (Reasons are irrelevant here)
We have a common enemy , and to defeat this enemy (who rejects Pakistani state & constitution) , All Pakistanis need to unite against them , whatever their ethnic background or political affiliations !!

Is the said party opposing terrorist itself not indulge in terrorizing it's political rivals/opponents/ those who oppose them?

Have they killed 60,000 Pakistanis by bombing our mosques/markets just because they were Pakistanis ??(like TTP did)

Last edited:
Still MQM is the only political party in Pakistan opposing these terrorists !! (Reasons are irrelevant here)
We have a common enemy , and to defeat this enemy (who rejects Pakistani state & constitution) , All Pakistanis need to unite against them , whatever their ethnic background or political affiliations !!

Have they killed 60,000 Pakistanis in bomb blasts just because they were Pakistanis ?? like TTP did

In 90's, Is it TTP that were killing, putting people in sacks? Two wrong doesn't make a right

In 90's, Is it TTP that were killing, putting people in sacks? Two wrong doesn't make a right

We are not living in 90`s anymore . MQM did wrong and then the federal government retaliated . I remember that three hundred dollars were given to anyone living in KSA as a reward for pointing out any MQM member living in his vicinity , a lot of MQM members got killed in the operation . And "terrorism" spread by MQM can not be compared in any way to the "real terrorism" being spread by TTP

Back
Top Bottom