What's new

Sufiyana Convention by MQM

I am with bhai on this, all the Patriotic majority of this great country need to unite against the takfiri pigs.

Biddati people have ruined the shape of islam in subcontinent...Bhang, dhamal, qawali concerts etc is not sufism neither it is spirtuality. The rooh of those preachers of islam from central asia and afghanistan must be uncomfortable as their graves are made into worshiping places where there are mehfil of naach gaana, bhang and chars and even sharab in the name of sufism.

No offense but let me say that sufism itself a bid'at .....

You guys seem to have no idea about the seriousness of the threat that TTP poses to the state of Pakistan . Pakistan’s economy wholly depends upon Karachi. If TTP manages to hijack Karachi & its port , Punjab (which by no means is self-sustaining) would become a landlocked state just like any Central Asian "stan" , totally dependent on neighbors , which in our case would be extremely hostile (all of them) !! And then we will have no option but to surrender to TTP and then our fate wont be any better than the fate of karachiites . So instead of letting TTP eliminate MQM (first) , we should join hands against our common enemy as that is our only chance . We will be helping no one but ourselves if we decide to stand united against the biggest "fitna" of all times !! And if we remain divided , then it is already a lost cause !!

Look. No one here doubts that TTP is a problem. The disagreement is about MQM being a solution.

And we should know that MQM is the only "thing" keeping Karachi from turning into FATA`s largest city !!

Bullshit !!!

Look. No one here doubts that TTP is a problem. The disagreement is about MQM being a solution.

Bullshit !!!
get the crap out a yoo head!
how many of bomb blasts accepted by TTp in karachi, who killed chodri aslam?
last was the freshly trainned policemens?
ohh sure you, cant see all of that, mehran base attack, ohh its never happened?
you want to live in your utopia,s of denial, just because you are too, affraid of MQM getting popular even lahore, because of its patriotic stance against TTp, standing side by side with pakarmy?
by organising these, kind of events, MQM is rightfully trying to get into the hearts of punjab
thats some 100000% better then , that horrible TTp attacking srilankan cricket team, which has finished the international game of cricket to ever be seen in pakistan?
bullshitter!

Last edited:

Bullshit !!!

Wake up before it`s too late !!

No offense but let me say that sufism itself a bid'at .....

Even Deobandis are followers of Sufism !! So don`t issue "Fatwas" like some illiterate Mullah

I was just reminding you why MQM couldnt gather support outside Karachi, it plays the ethnic "Muhajir" politics. majority of muhajirs dont even support MQM in karachi.

The bold part is evidence of your ignorance. I mean the support for MQM on this forum alone is ample proof how well supported MQM is in Karachi. There are literally members from all over Pakistan (and many from outside too) and yet MQM is defended by an appreciative ratio as to those who oppose MQM.

MQM has been unable to gather support outside of Karachi, Hyderabad and other cities of Sindh because:
1. Every single time MQM is set to make an appearance in Punjab, a major incidence occurs that pushes them back 10 years.
2. Votes in Punjab are reserved for bradaris and castes. It is extremely unfortunate, but true.

I am beginning to think that the shift from Mohajir to Muttahida was perhaps the biggest mistake of MQM. It should have stayed Mohajir Quomi Movement as then it would have had the license to protect only the rights of Mohajirs, everyone else does it. PML(N/Q) is Punjabi, PPP is Sindhi, ANP is Pashtun and so on. By changing to Muttahida, MQM lost the right to defend only Mohajirs and could not even gather support for itself outside Sindh.

Anyway, consider point 1 above, for every targeted introduction of MQM in to Punjab a 12 May has to happen. Otherwise, because of the work that was done by MQM in Karachi (acknowledged by CJ, Shabaz Sharif and the rest of the world) and the efforts MQM exercised to help the people after 2005 earthquake is unmatched......however, all of that is reset by a single May 12 incident which is why I keep saying that MQM was the victim on May 12. However, media is king and propaganda is truth.

The bold part is evidence of your ignorance. I mean the support for MQM on this forum alone is ample proof how well supported MQM is in Karachi. There are literally members from all over Pakistan (and many from outside too) and yet MQM is defended by an appreciative ratio as to those who oppose MQM.

MQM has been unable to gather support outside of Karachi, Hyderabad and other cities of Sindh because:
1. Every single time MQM is set to make an appearance in Punjab, a major incidence occurs that pushes them back 10 years.
2. Votes in Punjab are reserved for bradaris and castes. It is extremely unfortunate, but true.

I am beginning to think that the shift from Mohajir to Muttahida was perhaps the biggest mistake of MQM. It should have stayed Mohajir Quomi Movement as then it would have had the license to protect only the rights of Mohajirs, everyone else does it. PML(N/Q) is Punjabi, PPP is Sindhi, ANP is Pashtun and so on. By changing to Muttahida, MQM lost the right to defend only Mohajirs and could not even gather support for itself outside Sindh.

Anyway, consider point 1 above, for every targeted introduction of MQM in to Punjab a 12 May has to happen. Otherwise, because of the work that was done by MQM in Karachi (acknowledged by CJ, Shabaz Sharif and the rest of the world) and the efforts MQM exercised to help the people after 2005 earthquake is unmatched......however, all of that is reset by a single May 12 incident which is why I keep saying that MQM was the victim on May 12. However, media is king and propaganda is truth.
dear dont you wory about, that punjabis dosnt support MQM, i mean my forefathers are punjabi /pushtoons NIAZIs , even though i never voted for any political party but i support MQM, which has the vast of educated population of pakistan.
there are dark factors within MQM, surly ?
which i dont think you going to deny, but i think its the most progressive party which can rebuild pakistan, & can share power equally!
i think, MQM needs to generate a new generation of punjabi political leaders, just like NABEEL GABOL in sindh ,MQM needs the same within punjab to become famous within punjab?
also MQM should bring its helping tools like KKF fully opreational with good education centers in punjab, surly MQM is going to be famous there prety soon!
the above mentioned event, is couldbe the begining of the good times of MQM in punjab.
although i was born & raised in karachi, i know common punjabi peoples have bigger hearts, to accept MQM!
think positive, everything be fine!
even shabaz sharif, has the softest of corners for MQM, but if you keep standing with your PAKARMY, then all this crap prapoganda will vannish like fogg, very soon inshallha.

Last edited:
So the TTP is just a gang and not an enemy of the state? I really want to know which other gang has killed over 40000 Pakistanis?

So you are implying that gangs are friends not enemy of the state? Or did I missed something?

You guys seem to have no idea about the seriousness of the threat that TTP poses to the state of Pakistan . Pakistan’s economy wholly depends upon Karachi. If TTP manages to hijack Karachi & its port , Punjab (which by no means is self-sustaining) would become a landlocked state just like any Central Asian "stan" , totally dependent on neighbors , which in our case would be extremely hostile (all of them) !! And then we will have no option but to surrender to TTP and then our fate wont be any better than the fate of karachiites . So instead of letting TTP eliminate MQM (first) , we should join hands against our common enemy as that is our only chance . We will be helping no one but ourselves if we decide to stand united against the biggest "fitna" of all times !! And if we remain divided , then it is already a lost cause !!

And we should know that MQM is the only "thing" keeping Karachi from turning into FATA`s largest city !!

Where did I say that TTP is not a threat to Pakistan? Or where did I undermine TTP's threat? Why are you trying to twist my words just to save MQM? I just said it loud and clear, get over it. TTP and MQM both are threat to Pakistan, both should be terminated for good, period.

Bullshit !!!

Confused people, calling TTP a threat but considers MQM some heavenly angel's party. The moron leader of MQM is absconding since 22 years for killing hundreds of innocent Pakistani's. He questioned the creation of Pakistan, continuously threatens to break this country, has proven links with Indian Agencies, just makes a call and Karachi burns within few minutes, and the list can go on to gazillion of pages but these MQM appoligists won't understand. Stupid nuts..

Last edited:
Where did I say that TTP is not a threat to Pakistan? Or where did I undermine TTP's threat? Why are you trying to twist my words just to save MQM? I just said it loud and clear, get over it. TTP and MQM both are threat to Pakistan, both should be terminated for good, period.

MQM is going to stay , TTP along with all TTP apologists will be eliminated soon !!! Get over you MQM phobia my friend , And stop spoiling this thread , Enough of Taliban Khan worship

MQM is going to stay , TTP along with all TTP apologists will be eliminated soon !!! Get over you MQM phobia my friend , And stop spoiling this thread , Enough of Taliban Khan worship

You are the one who is dragging Taliban Khan into it, I haven't mentioned him even once. Get over your Taliban Khan phobia my friend.. :laugh:

Me gonna leave you with your love with MQM, enjoy and stay safe. Hope you won't end up in a body bag. Good luck. :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom