What's new

Sufiyana Convention by MQM

Sure , there is no particular guideline....people find spirituality in love songs.. however, there are set mannerism and respect that define Tasawwuf and Tareeqat.. which is what true sufism is. After all, one car read the Quran without Wuzu and after scratching ones bum.. and feel close to god..and I refer to the above not with your spirituality but in regards to what this conference intends to portray or achieve.

come on man, can we give up this language?

the video is not officially MQM but its made by me

you don't need to be so liberal everytime when you want to express your views esp here?, i can understand ur point even when u r not using such words here?i really don't like you bring bum scratching to this thread

can we get on topic and formal here now?, you guys don't real fit my mind set

i mean u guys can do chit chat some where else?

there will be speeches and then naat, qawwali stuff and there will be sufi poetry sung by artists

it intends to portray the soft islamic image and wants to give non extremist message to muslims regarding islam to pakistan and the world and convince people to shed their extremist islamic mind set and weaken taliban support and mindset

regarding the arrangements and the details, i don't exactly know, u will know when u see the event

It is that very mentality that lost us East Pakistan... iron fists cost us half the country. Addressing grievances would have saved us an eastern wing and avoided an insurgency in Balochistan. In either case, we have derailed Darkinsky's thread enough. The question was of MQM's intention in this matter.. and whether they have done it otherwise or it is just a ploy for Punjab. I have addressed the latter question.

I don't agree with that iron fists usage in East Pakistan and Baluchistan sir. What we did in East Pakistan and Baluchistan is, we avoided them their rightful share and left them to suffer, hence they retaliated by revolting against the mainland. MQM has everything in Karachi, they enjoy every single right but they still whine and cry. There is always a tipping point, when you push people to that point, they always opt for last resort and revolt. That's what we did in East Pakistan and in Baluchistan. MQM, Muhajirs or Urdu speakers is whole different story.

Anyways for the sake of not derailing this thread further, I am just stopping this debate here. I've given you a hint and I guess you know what I am saying.

I don't agree with that iron fists usage in East Pakistan and Baluchistan sir. What we did in East Pakistan and Baluchistan is, we avoided them their rightful share and left them to suffer, hence they retaliated by revolting against the mainland. MQM has everything in Karachi, they enjoy every single right but they still whine and cry. There is always a tipping point, when you push people to that point, they always opt for last resort and revolt. That's what we did in East Pakistan and in Baluchistan. MQM, Muhajirs or Urdu speakers is whole different story.

Anyways for the sake of not derailing this thread further, I am just stopping this debate here. I've given you a hint and I guess you know what I am saying.

yaar yeah tum politics yahan q le kar arahe ho, q off topic baat ler rahe ho @Oscar koi aur jaga nahi mili tum logon ko yeh stupid chit chat lerna ka

dafa ho yahan se tum log?

i started another thread but @Oscar merged with this destroyed thread

i have opened thread in the GHQ section but no reply, @Oscar is not cleaning up this thread

mughe nahi sunna tum logon ke yeah fazul baqwas, kahin aur le ker jao, dosra thread banao

politics ke ABCD aate nahi, political discussion kerne lag jaate ho

yahi bus tum logon ke politics hai, gundh machana har jaga?

Last edited:

tried vry best to derail the thread?
so does, 35 punctures of PTTPI? still been whinned & cried for guttered downed sunammmi? no, yes?
yes urdu speakers came from moon, thts why they are a different story, or they got 2 of more hands & organs in thier bodies?lolzzz
pathatic?

Last edited:
come on man, can we give up this language?

the video is not officially MQM but its made by me

you don't need to be so liberal everytime when you want to express your views esp here?, i can understand ur point even when u r not using such words here?i really don't like you bring bum scratching to this thread

can we get on topic and formal here now?, you guys don't real fit my mind set

i mean u guys can do chit chat some where else?

there will be speeches and then naat, qawwali stuff and there will be sufi poetry sung by artists

it intends to portray the soft islamic image and wants to give non extremist message to muslims regarding islam to pakistan and the world and convince people to shed their extremist islamic mind set and weaken taliban support and mindset

regarding the arrangements and the details, i don't exactly know, u will know when u see the event

The last part of your reply is important.. the rest is irrelevant. and I suggest you understand the meaning of liberal before applying it liberally everywhere..if you actually understood what it means you would not have used the liberal label on me and what I am asking. Your mind set has little to do with the Forum topics. This is not a "private" thread nor is it your own area. People are free to comment on it and my questions are valid regarding the values portrayed in this Sufism conference.

The program MQM is doing sounds correct and hopefully will involve proper manners and respect. However, it is valid to ask if sufism(or Tasawwuf as it is its proper name) is being represented accurately or like certain pathetic TV shows.. used for pithy music competitions with women doing the Dervesh Dance(strictly forbidden and breaching hudood)...

My concern is proper and correct representation of Sufism and its content.. and not some hipster based ideals of dhamaal and hash inspired haal.

that being said, the respect shown by MQM at its milad conventions held at DCRC.. and other venues including the Society Unit.. should be a good omen for this event.

And I absolutely disagree with you, but that is for another thread.

MQM has everything in Karachi, they enjoy every single right but they still whine and cry.

Karachiites don't have share in adminitration rights in Karachi right now ... Jahil & arrigant waderas are ruling on educated people of Karachi just because unjust man census of Sind .........

At this time urban Sind is bigger than rural Sind population wise .......

Karachiites don't have share in adminitration rights in Karachi right now ... Jahil & arrigant waderas are ruling on educated people of Karachi just because unjust man census of Sind .........

At this time urban Sind is bigger than rural Sind population wise .......

Isn't this the same case in entire Pakistan? Why you just fetch only Sindh out of whole scene and whine about it?

@batmannow @darkinsky @Oscar

I'm no more gonna argue and gonna rest my case for sake of not derailing this thread any further. Cheers.

u r ignored please refrain from destroying this thread @Jazzbot
I am sorry, you can ignore me all you want but I am just stating the facts. Killing innocents is a crime, if an individual does it, he goes to jail for life. Or in Texas...we put'em to death penalty so there is a lesson learned for everyone.

Here, you have a large group of people that promotes violence under the pretty face or these events. These guys have been killing others due to difference in opinion on the political end. The chief guy sits in the UK and orders these killings from what I've understood and from many, including people who were a part of his organization and left because they refused to hurt others and at the end, had to save their lives by migrating to the UK or US, etc.
This chief guy recently called on the military to take over the democratically elected government of Pakistan. I think everywhere else, that would be considered treason and a huge violation of the constitute and deserves highest punishment as democracy is the core of a nation and a society. This chief dude and his buddies are under murder investigations right now in the UK. And ALL you can tell me is that I am wrong or ignored? I am asking questions and wanting answers in a debate. You are doing what you guys do back there...shut people up when they speak or ask questions.
Could someone else (unbiased) tell me what I am writing is too wrong please? I'd love to correct if I understood wrong but I think I know enough from many sources....let's see.

I am sorry, you can ignore me all you want but I am just stating the facts. Killing innocents is a crime, if an individual does it, he goes to jail for life. Or in Texas...we put'em to death penalty so there is a lesson learned for everyone.

Here, you have a large group of people that promotes violence under the pretty face or these events. These guys have been killing others due to difference in opinion on the political end. The chief guy sits in the UK and orders these killings from what I've understood and from many, including people who were a part of his organization and left because they refused to hurt others and at the end, had to save their lives by migrating to the UK or US, etc.
This chief guy recently called on the military to take over the democratically elected government of Pakistan. I think everywhere else, that would be considered treason and a huge violation of the constitute and deserves highest punishment as democracy is the core of a nation and a society. This chief dude and his buddies are under murder investigations right now in the UK. And ALL you can tell me is that I am wrong or ignored? I am asking questions and wanting answers in a debate. You are doing what you guys do back there...shut people up when they speak or ask questions.
Could someone else (unbiased) tell me what I am writing is too wrong please? I'd love to correct if I understood wrong but I think I know enough from many sources....let's see.
shamack prove what u preach?

Even Deobandis are followers of Sufism !! So don`t issue "Fatwas" like some illiterate Mullah

Deobandi & Barelvi are both bid'ati ... Sufism doesn't belong to Islam ... 1st you need to read Islamic teachings ..........

Deobandi & Barelvi are both bid'ati ... Sufism doesn't belong to Islam ... 1st you need to read Islamic teachings ..........

hum ne isi tarha dosron ko tafir keh e=keh ker zabah ker dya, ke woh qajib ul qatal he

islam was spread in subcontinent through sufi saints

BiD5yO4IAAEtLwX.jpg

hum ne isi tarha dosron ko tafir keh e=keh ker zabah ker dya, ke woh qajib ul qatal he

I am not declaring kafir to someone ... I don't have such right ... But today's Islam is innovatory ... This is fact ...........

a piece written by me

Background:

The land of Punjab is a sacred land of mystic saints, personalities like Baba Buleh Shah, Sultan Bahu, Waris Shah are renowned sufi poets of not only Punjab and Pakistan but entire sub continent. Shrine of bab farid in Lahore is highly revered and has millions of devotees. Mysticism is engrained in Punjab, its land, blood and soul. People of Punjab therefore are highly influenced by religious fervour and sentiments. Sufis were the people who spread Islam throughout the sub continent.

Background of MQM:

MQM is the nationalist, liberal secular party whose ideology is realism and practicalism and is a ground level party made by common middle class people. MQM believes in religious harmony and unity. MQM is very open minded when it comes to religion, it emphasises on hard work and achieving results, it believes all schools of Islamic thought should unite under one banner and work for the betterment of common Pakistanis, it deplores religious extremism, it’s a progressive party

Background of Sufiyana convention:

Goals of sufiyana convention

1) Attract people of Punjab of all sects and unite them under one banner

2) Provide a message of not only religious harmony but religious moderatism

3) invoke sufi tradition of Punjab to fight extremism emerging in the form of Talibans

4) utilise the religious sentiments of the common people to lay its foundation

5) invite common people of Punjab to unite against feudalism

MQM has invited prominent religious personalities belonging from all sects of Islam, hailing from all sufi disciplines and shrines, all Islamic ideologies to unite in one crowd and support the following cause, to rekindle the true Punjabi spirit of Sufism, in a period, which is marred by sectarian conflicts.

Fighting extremism is not only military battle but a battle of hearts and minds, MQM is fighting an ideological battle on political grounds, being the only grass root party of the country it has touched the very essence of a Pakistani and Punjabi society.

MQM is calling all the common residents of Punjab to unite under one banner and fight for the cause of unity, anti extremism, and anti feudalism, the battle is ideological, mental, which is the greatest battle, only the change of mind set which set Pakistanis free from terrorism, feudalism, sectarianism, ethnic conflicts.

If you want to fight the battle to free yourself from the cages of tyranny then unite under one banner, show the world Pakistan is a peaceful country, Islam is a peaceful religion and as Muslims if we stand united, we are the greatest gift to the world and civilization.

Only MQM

shamack prove what u preach?
I think I understand what you are trying to say. I came across some google content I posted in my previous posts. Go check it out and be sad. Because it is SAD to see people getting treated like that.

I think I understand what you are trying to say. I came across some google content I posted in my previous posts. Go check it out and be sad. Because it is SAD to see people getting treated like that.
i can post a million proves like that, but can u prove it, in tany court of law? no?
case finish?

Back
Top Bottom