What's new

Sufism/ Tasawuf (Islamic mysticism)

lolz...look if I cant concentrate in my fardh and do them quickly, do you think I will concentrate more during the nawafil or sunnah and do them with khushk?!
Leave it by the way I lost one volume of Seerat book can't remember where did I put it please make dua that I find other wise I would have to buy 3 volumes again

For that the rule is also simple stay of those things which are let say in between or not very clear
The rule is simple if you can still do your deen then nothing it is permissible....coz Deen is a balance between Duniyea and ALLAH

If you have doubts about any issue consult one who knows...for me consulting is difficult so I read up as much as I can with the pure intention to find the truth and then wait for my heart to choose what is best....

Leave it by the way I lost one volume of Seerat book can't remember where did I put it please make dua that I find other wise I would have to buy 3 volumes again
read that doa that is read when you loose something...Some say its Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeeoon

Last edited:
The rule is simple if you can still do your deen then nothing it is permissible....coz Deen is a balance between Duniyea and ALLAH

If you have doubts about any issue consult one who knows...for me consulting is difficult so I read up as much as I can with the pure intention to find the truth and then wait for my heart to choose what is best....

read that doa that is read when you loose something...Some say its Innalillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeeoon
I am saying make dua I looked at my home didn't find it make dua that I again look at find it at home feeling sad man

31_16.png

Doa by Luqmaan:
[And Luqman said], "O my son, indeed if wrong should be the weight of a mustard seed and should be within a rock or [anywhere] in the heavens or in the earth, Allah will bring it forth. Indeed, Allah is Subtle and Acquainted.

I am saying make dua I looked at my home didn't find it make dua that I again look at find it at home feeling sad man
while looking khud bhi mou chalain and ask Allah's help! Mein koi peer thori houn :P

But yea hope you find it!

31_16.png

Doa by Luqmaan:
[And Luqman said], "O my son, indeed if wrong should be the weight of a mustard seed and should be within a rock or [anywhere] in the heavens or in the earth, Allah will bring it forth. Indeed, Allah is Subtle and Acquainted.

while looking khud bhi mou chalain and ask Allah's help! Mein koi peer thori houn :P

But yea hope you find it!

Khuda ka khoff tou kero uncle! Tou mein kiya Tamil bola?! According to the Sunnah which you keep preaching when something gets lost and you look for it you utter some doa while looking for it!

Last edited:
You should stay away from such threads....... you are fascist Wahabo-Deobandi......... no place for your kind in Tasawuf! :P

Specially you should refrain from commenting in such a beautiful thread........ you are devils spawn! :D

You should stay away from such threads....... you are fascist Wahabo-Deobandi......... no place for your kind in Tasawuf! :P

Specially you should refrain from commenting in such a beautiful thread........ you are devils spawn! :D
oay! which one am I again? cant seem to understand whom you quoted for what....was I the Wahabo-Deobandai or the devil's spawn? :unsure:

You can't be the devils spawn....... you are one of our own........ just misguided and religionless.......... we shall make a good sufi out of you one day! :D

oay! which one am I again? cant seem to understand whom you quoted for what....was I the Wahabo-Deobandai or the devil's spawn? :unsure:

You can't be the devils spawn....... you are one of our own........ just misguided and religionless.......... we shall make a good sufi out of you one day! :D
oay Pagri wala! I am happy with I am :rofl:

Last edited:
@Hyperion my cousin showed me this song and at that time everyone was like wowwww...and I was like they look dirty and greasy :unsure:

I have heard of this group of mystics in Chittagong who can envision future events through dreams. Including how a proposed marriage can get along after. This is done so by various rites.

Any knowledge of how this is technically achieved?

I have heard of this group of mystics in Chittagong who can envision future events through dreams. Including how a proposed marriage can get along after. This is done so by various rites.

In Quran ALLAH said that He will give a true believer a guidance. Dream is studied to analyze our faith and emotional. And about the future, it depends to ALLAH. He can give a clue about something to a person by giving him/her a dream if He wants it. The problem is.....we don't know that some group who boast that they can see any future is actually talking the truth. My advice is that, never become a fanatics of any Sufi. Always being critical.

I dont do Nawafil...only fardh which is the important bit...but in ramadan I try the sunnah tarawih (some Mullahs do say tarawih is fardh for men)

Nawafil are proven. It is recommended for a Muslim to perform them at some point of his/her life before death.

Nawafil or supererogatory prayers are the backbone of Islamic spirituality [ in going closer to Allah Jalla Shaa Nahu ]

Then those mullahs are pretenders and not scholars at all. In the Hanafi Madhab [ the school of Pakistani Sunnis in jurisprudence ] tarawih are Sunnah Muakkadah. In Singapore and Malaysia, the Sunni Muslims are Shafi'i in Madhab. In this madhab, tarawih are just Sunnah.

Well, the Sunnah way is to do an Istikhara. And continue doing Istikhara for an answer of whether the proposed marriage will be useful or not.

What you are saying regarding the mystics is Ilm al Ghayb [ Knowledge of the Unseen ]. This is granted by Allah to only those who He deems worthy [ those very close to Him ]. Besides Shaytan has been given knowledge of the Unseen too, and he gives it to his followers among humans. That is how you have black magic.

Nawafil are proven. It is recommended for a Muslim to perform them at some point of his/her life before death.

Nawafil or supererogatory prayers are the backbone of Islamic spirituality [ in going closer to Allah Jalla Shaa Nahu ]

Then those mullahs are pretenders and not scholars at all. In the Hanafi Madhab [ the school of Pakistani Sunnis in jurisprudence ] tarawih are Sunnah Muakkadah. In Singapore and Malaysia, the Sunni Muslims are Shafi'i in Madhab. In this madhab, tarawih are just Sunnah.
ok...

Sunnah Muakkadah means an act that Prophet Muhammad, Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam, always used to do. These rakats must be offered. (However if missed, there is no makeup or qada for it).

However they are not fardh...but calling recommneded and shifting it to must be offered is a little too much! Esp when there is a clear cut thing that says Wajib, sunnah....you dont create your own middle class....

Plus there was a hadith where a sahabi was offering late night prayers with a rope to help her stand (where in the world did Islam say to abuse your limit) and Prophet told her he can do it coz he is a Prophet and she need not push past her limit as that is not what ALLAH requires....

Islam is a deen which is a mixture of duniyea and religion....you cant just concentrate on 1 and leave the other...balance between both is the road to peace! Dont transgress and dont do bidah! Do what is in your limit (ALLAH does not test a person beyond his limit - from the Quran) ...Since only 5 prayers are stated try make them perfect, if you got more time do extra as it will only benefit you no one else!

Wallah Hu A'alam

Back
Top Bottom