What's new

Sufism/ Tasawuf (Islamic mysticism)

In Quran ALLAH said that He will give a true believer a guidance. Dream is studied to analyze our faith and emotional. And about the future, it depends to ALLAH. He can give a clue about something to a person by giving him/her a dream if He wants it. The problem is.....we don't know that some group who boast that they can see any future is actually talking the truth. My advice is that, never become a fanatics of any Sufi. Always being critical.

By critical i think you mean judge according to Shariat [ Qur'an and Sunnah ]. If a Muslim claims something about the future, then the proper Sharia way to handle this situation is to hear what he says, and to judge him [ his character ] and his claims based on Shariat. This is because his claims have to do with the outward now.

ok...

Sunnah Muakkadah means an act that Prophet Muhammad, Sall-Allahu alayhi wa sallam, always used to do. These rakats must be offered. (However if missed, there is no makeup or qada for it).

However they are not fardh...but calling recommneded and shifting it to must be offered is a little too much! Esp when there is a clear cut thing that says Wajib, sunnah....you dont create your own middle class....

Plus there was a hadith where a sahabi was offering late night prayers with a rope to help her stand (where in the world did Islam say to abuse your limit) and Prophet told her he can do it coz he is a Prophet and she need not push past her limit as that is not what ALLAH requires....

Islam is a deen which is a mixture of duniyea and religion....you cant just concentrate on 1 and leave the other...balance between both is the road to peace! Dont transgress and dont do bidah! Do what is in your limit (ALLAH does not test a person beyond his limit - from the Quran) ...Since only 5 prayers are stated try make them perfect, if you got more time do extra as it will only benefit you no one else!

Wallah Hu A'alam

In the Hanafi Madhab [ followed by 60% of the world's Sunni Muslims] Sunnah Muakkadah are an integral path of jurisprudence of prayers.

By critical i think you mean judge according to Shariat [ Qur'an and Sunnah ]. If a Muslim claims something about the future, then the proper Sharia way to handle this situation is to hear what he says, and to judge him [ his character ] and his claims based on Shariat. This is because his claims have to do with the outward now.

Yes, correct. But in term of future things...I don't want to comment much since I am afraid to back something that might be not true. Some people can misused it. So, just listening and then analyzing can be a good answer for this.

Facts about Tasawwuf

More than 1/3rd of ALL literature in Islam [ millions of works by millions of scholars over 1350 years ] is on Tasawwuf

The Early Saints of God [ Awliya Allah in Arabic or Wali Allah in Arabic] f

From the Arab world [ though their ethnicity might not be Arab ]

1) Sayyidah Rabia Al Adawiyyah Basri RA
2) Imam Hasan al Basri RA
3) Sayyid Ibrahim ibn Adham RA
4) Sayyid Ma'ruf al Karkhi RA
5) Sayyid Saari al Saqati RA
6) Imam Tahawi RA
7) Mawla Idriss RA (grandson of Imam Husayn AS) [ he is buried in Fez, Morocco. He is the prime saint of Northern Morocco]

Introduction of Imam Jaffar Sadiq - The teacher of Islamic Spirituality
HIS POSITION IN THE SILSILA: Hadrat Sayyiduna Imam Jaafar Saadiq Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu is the Sixth Imam and Shaykh of the Silsila Aaliyah Qadiriyah Barakatiyah Ridawiyyah Nooriyah. Much has been said in his praise by many great scholars.

BIRTH: He was born on a Monday, the 7th of Rabi ul Awwal in either 80 or 83 Hijri in Madinah Munawwarah. [Masaalik as-Saalikeen, Vol.1, Page 217]

HIS NAME: His name was Jaafar bin Muhammad, and he was also known as Abu Abdullah and Abu Ismaeel. His titles were Saadiq, Faadil and Taahir.

HIS MOTHER: His mother’s name was Umm-e-Fardah who was the daughter of Hadrat Qasim Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu, the grandson of Hadrat Abu Bakr Siddique Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu and Hadrat Qasim’s Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu mother, A’asma Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu is the daughter of Hadrat Abdur Rahmaan, the son of Hadrat Abu Bakr Siddique Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu.

HIS FEATURES: He was very handsome and had a radiant appearance. He had the perfect height, and was tan in complexion. He encompassed the exemplary qualities his forefathers. Haafiz Abu Nuaim Isfahani narrates in Khalifatul Abraar on the authority of Umar bin Midqaam, “When I used to look at Hadrat Imam Jaafar Saadiq Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu then I used to immediately feel that he was from amongst the descendants of the Prophets”

EXCELLENCE: He was without doubt the true successor to the Muslim empire and one of the greatest Imams of his era. Imam Jaafar Saadiq Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu was a great Aabid and Sufi. Many secrets of Tasawwuf were explained by him. It is in Tabqaatul Abraar, that he received the authority of Hadith from his blessed father, from Imam Zuhri and Naaf'i and ibn Munkadir etc. and Sufyaan Sawri, Ibn Ainiyyah, Shu’ba, Yahya Al Qataan, Imam Maalik and his son Imam Moosa Kaazim (ridwaanullahi ta aala alaihim ajmaeen) attained this authority of Hadith from him. Allama Ibn Hajar Makki Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu writes in Sawaa’iq Muhariqa . “The exalted Imams such as Yahya Bin Saeed, Ibn Jareeh, Imam Maalik ibn Anas, Imam Sufyaan Sawri, Sufyan bin Ainiyyah, Imam Abu Hanifa and Abu Ayoob Sajistani (ridwaanullahi ta aala alaihim ajmaeen) took Hadith from him.” [Masaalik as-Saalikeen]

HIS CHARACTER: He was a very exalted and pious personality. His inner and outer appearance exuded brightness and radiance. He addressed the poor and the downtrodden with great love. Once he called all his servants and said, “Let us give our hands in the hands of one another and promise that whichever one of us first receives salvation on the day of Qiyaamah, he will intercede for the rest of us.” On hearing this, they said, “O Ibn Rasool SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam! For what reason do you need our intercession, when your beloved forefather Rasoolullah SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam will intercede for the entire creation?” He then said, “I am ashamed to take my deeds and stand before my forefather, the Holy Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam.”Once Hadrat Dawood Taa’ee Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu came to

Hadrat Jaafar Saadiq Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu and said, “Beloved descendant of the Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam please give some advice, as my heart has become dark.” Hadrat Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu said, “O Abu Sulaiman! You are great Zaahid of your era. What need do you have for my advice?” Hadrat Dawood Taa’ee Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu said, “O descendant of the Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam, You have been blessed with excellence amongst people and to advise everyone is compulsory upon you.” He then said, “O Abu Sulaiman! I fear that on the day of Qiyaamah, my forefather Muhammadur Rasoolullah SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam will hold me by my collar and ask, ‘Why were you slow in fulfilling your right to submission?’ What will I say then? Thus, this deed (of advice) does not depend on ones stature or family lineage, but it deals with good deeds which are done in the Court of Allah.” Hadrat Dawood Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu heard this and began to weep.

He then said, “O Allah! When such a great personality, who is the descendant of a Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam, and whose reality is filled with light and wisdom, and whose great grandmother is Bibi Faatima, is so afraid of his future and condition, then what right does Dawood Taa’ee have do be proud of his deeds?” [Masaalik as-Saalikeen]
HIS IBAADAT: He was well known for his ibaadat, and his striving in the Court of Allah. Hadrat Imam Malik Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu says, “I spent a very long time serving him, and I always found him in one of three Ibaadats. Either he was in namaaz, or engrossed in recitation of the Quran, or he would be fasting.” He never narrated any Hadith Shareef without wudhu. [Tazkirat al-Awliyah]

HIS DUA: He was without doubt a faithful servant of Allah, and he always attained everything that he asked for from the Court of Allah. Abul Qasim Tabri narrates from Wahab, that he heard Laith bin Sa’ad Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu saying, “I was on my way to Hajj by foot in 113 Hijri and I reached Makkah Muazammah. I reached Jabl Abu Qais close to the time of Asr Salaah. There, I saw a pious man sitting (in seclusion), making dua. He was saying ‘Ya Rabbi Ya Rabbi’ so many times, that breathing became difficult. Then in the same way, he said ‘Ya Hayy Ya Hayy’ then ‘Ya Rab’bahu Ya Rab’bahu, then in the same say, he said ‘Ya Allah Ya Allah’ in one breath continuously. He then said ‘Ya Rahmaanu Ya Rahmaanu, Ya Raheemu Ya Raheemu’ and then he went on to say ‘Ya Arhamar Raahimeen’. He then said, “O Allah I desire to eat grapes. Please bless me with some, and my clothes have become old and tattered Please give me new ones.”Hadrat Laith says, “By Allah, he was still competing his dua, when I saw a basket of grapes kept before him, whereas it was not event the grape season and I did not see an grapes near him before his dua. I also saw that there were two pieces of cloth kept near the grapes. I have never seen such beautiful material before. He then sat down to eat the grapes. I went up to him and said, Huzoor! May I also have a part in this?, and he asked how this was so, so I said, I was saying Aameen as you made the dua. He said, ‘Well then, step forward and join me.’ I also began to partake in the grapes. They were so tasty, that never have I eaten such delicious grapes. I ate until I was satisfied, but the basket still remained as it was before, full of grapes.

He then offered on piece of cloth to me, and I said that I had no need for it, so he tied one around his waist, and he draped the other over his shoulder. He then descended from the mountain and I followed him. As he drew close to Saffa and Marwa, a beggar called out to him and said, ‘O Descendant of the Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam! Give these clothes to me and Allah will dress you in the clothes of Jannat.” He immediately gave the two pieces of cloth to the beggar. (On seeing this), I enquired about the identity of this pious man from the beggar, who informed me that he was Hadrat Jaafar Saadiq Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu. I then looked for him so that I may listen to some words of wisdom from him and attain his blessings, but he had disappeared from my sight.” [Tazkirat al-Awliyah, Page 12] Once, some people saw that Hadrat Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu was wearing a very expensive robe. One of them walked up to him and said, “Huzoor! It is not good for the Ahle Bait to wear such expensive clothing.” He caught hold of the man’s hand and thrust it into his sleeves. The man was amazed when he found that a Hadrat was wearing clothes make from sacks under his robe.

Hadrat Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu then said, “The one inside is for my Creator and the one on top is for the creation.”A man once lost his purse which contained one thousand dinaars. Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu was walking close to him, so he held the hand of the Imam and accused him of stealing his money. Hadrat Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu asked how much he had in his money bag, and the man said that he had one thousand dinaars. Hadrat took him home and gave him one thousand dinaars from his wealth. The next day, the man found his money bag, and came rushing to Hadrat Imam Jaafar Saadiq Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu to return the money he had taken from him. Hadrat Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu said, “We do not take back what we have already given.” The man then asked some people who this person was, and he was told that it was Hadrat Imam Jaafar Saadiq Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu. When he heard this, he became very sad and regretted his behavior. [Tazkirat al-Awliyah]

DEBATE WITH AN ATHEIST: Hadrat Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu spent a lot of his time spreading the word of Allah and His Rasool SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam. He always spoke against those who did not believe in Allah. An atheist from Egypt came to Hadrat Jaafar Saadiq Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu whilst he was in Makkah. Hadrat Jaafar Saadiq Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu asked his name and he said that his name was Abdul Malik and he was also known as Abdullah. On hearing this Hadrat said, “Malik, whose servant you are, is he from the Kingdom of the Skies or the Kingdom of the earth, the Lord that is the Lord of your son, is he the Lord of the skies or the Lord of the Earths?” The atheist could not answer this question. Hadrat then said, “Did you ever journey under the earth? Do you know what is beyond it?” He replied in the negative and said, “I think there is nothing beyond it.” Hadrat then said to him, “Thinking is not sufficient! However, have you ever flown into the skies and journeyed beyond the skies?” Again he replied in the negative. Hadrat said, “Did you ever travel the entire East and West and did you realise anything about the future from this?” Again he answered in the negative.

Hadrat said, “I am amazed, that you are not aware of the earth and what is beneath it, and the sky and what is beyond it, and in this state of ignorance, you still have the arrogance to reject the existence of Allah. O Ignorant man! There is no argument for one who is naive about that which is a reality. The sun, the moon, the night and day, are all in a specific pattern. Verily they are within some divine control. If they were free, then they would move as they willed and would sometimes go to an appointed spot and not return. Why is it that the night does not take the place of day and the day does not take the place of night? Do you not ponder upon the reality of the skies and the earth? Why does the sky not come to the earth and why is it that the earth is not flattened by the sky? There is definitely ONE, who has all this in His Divine Control. It is He (Allah) who is All Powerful. It is He, who is our and their Lord.” When the atheist heard this, he immediately accepted Islam and had faith in the existence of Allah.

HADRAT BAYAZEED BUSTAAMI: Hadrat Ba Yazeed Bustaami Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu used to distribute water in the Darbaar of Hadrat Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu. Hadrat placed his saintly sight on Hadrat Bayazeed Bustaami Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu once, and he became one of the greatest mystics of his time. He then served in the Court of Hadrat Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu and became one of the greatest Awliyah.

IMAM-E-AZAM ABU HANIFA: Hadrat Imam Azam Abu Hanifa Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu attained great blessings from Hadrat Imam Jaafar Saadiq Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu. It is narrated that once he asked Imam Abu Hanifa Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu concerning who is an intelligent person. Hadrat Imam Abu Hanifa Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu said, “He who can differentiate between good and evil is an intelligent man.” Hadrat Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu said, “Even animals have the ability to differentiate. It can differentiate between those who love them, beat them or instill fear in them?” Imam Abu Hanifa Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu then said, “O Hadrat! Would you please explain who is truly intelligent?” Hadrat Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu said, “An intelligent person, is one who can differentiate between two good things and two evils, so that he may choose the better of two good things and that he may be able to repel the worse of two evils.”SHAYKH-E-TARIQAT: He was the mureed and Khalifa of Hadrat Sayyiduna Imam Baaqir Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu and attained great blessings from his beloved father.

BOOKS AND TREATIES: Hadrat has also written books on numerous topics, as mentioned by scholars like Imam Kamaaludeen etc.
KARAAMATS: Hadrat Imam Jaafar Saadiq Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu is an example for Muslims in every way. His greatest Karaamat was his firmness on the Shariat. His every step was in accordance with the Sunnat of the Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam. A few of his Karaamats are being quoted below.

A MANSION IN JANNAH: Once, a man came to Hadrat Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu before journeying for Hajj. He gave Hadrat 10,000 dirhams, and asked him to purchase a mansion for him before he returned. Instead of purchasing a mansion, Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu distributed the entire 10,000 dirhams in the way of Allah. After the man returned from Hajj, he went to meet Hadrat Imam Jaafar Saadiq Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu. Hadrat Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu told him that he had purchased his mansion and then handed the title deed over to him. The title deed read as follows : “One wall of the house is adjoined to the house of the Prophet SallAllahu Alaihi wa Sallam, the other wall is adjoined to the house of Hadrat Ali Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu, the third wall is adjoined to the house of Imam Hassan Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu and the fourth wall is adjoined to the house of Imam Hussain Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu.” The man took this title deed, and asked his family members to place it in his grave when he passed away. After his demise, his family members found the title deed on the top of his grave and on the rear of the title deed the following words were written,

“Hadrat Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu was honest and loyal in what he said.” [Masaalik as-Saalikeen, Vol.1, Page 220]

AMAZING INCIDENT: Once, he was on his way to Hajj, when he stopped to rest under a date tree which was completely dried out. At the time of Chasht, he asked the tree to present him with some dates. Immediately, the tree became green and lush and full of dates. Hadrat Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu then ate from it. A villager was passing by and saw this. He saw this great karaamat and said that it was magic. Hadrat Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu said,

“This is not magic. Almighty Allah has blessed me with such a quality, that he accepts all my duas. If I make dua, even you can be transformed into a dog.” Hadrat had not yet completed what he was saying, when the villager began to resemble a dog. He quickly repented and asked Hadrat Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu to forgive him. Hadrat made dua for him, and he was transformed to his normal self. [Masaalik as-Saalikeen, Vol.1, Page 223]

KHALIFA MANSOOR: Khalifa Mansoor once sent one of his ministers to summon Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu to his Court. He informed his servants that when Imam Jaafar arrived, they should wait for him (Mansoor) to remove his crown. The moment he did this, they should martyr Hadrat Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu. When the minister heard this, he was not pleased and thus tried to explain to Mansoor, how wrong it was to kill a pious person, who is also a Sayyid. The Khalifa did not take heed and had Hadrat Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu summoned. When Hadrat Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu arrived, the servants waited for their cue, so that they may martyr Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu. Instead, Mansoor woke up from his throne and rushed towards the Imam. He brought him towards his throne and allowed him to sit on it with great respect, whilst he sat on the ground in front of the great Imam. The servants and ministers were surprised to see this sudden change in plan. Mansoor then asked the Imam if he had any requests. Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu said,"In future you should not summon me to your court, as I wish to remain engrossed in Ibaadat." When he heard these words, his body began to tremble and he allowed the Imam to leave with respect. When the Imam left, the minister asked about the sudden change in plan and Mansoor said, "When Imam Jaafar Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu entered my court, I saw a huge python with him. The python had its one lip over my throne and one under my throne, and it spoke to me and said that if I tried to ever harm the Imam, then he would consume me with my throne, and that is why I behaved in the manner which I did."

HIS CHILDREN: He was blessed with six sons and one daughter. Their names are :

1. Hadrat Ismaeel 2. Hadrat Muhammad 3. Hadrat Ali 4. Hadrat Abdullah 5. Hadrat Ishaaq 6. Hadrat Moosa Kaazim 7. Bibi Umm-e-Fardah (Ridwaanullahi Ta'ala Alaihim Ajma'een)

HIS KHULAFA: If one studies the books of history, then one will learn about his Khulafa, and how exalted each one of them was and how they had attained his blessings. Some of them are:

1. Hadrat Imam Moosa Kaazim Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu 2. Hadrat Imam Azam Abu Hanifa Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu 3. Hadrat Sultaan Bayazeed Bustaami Radi Allahu Ta'ala Anhu

WISAAL: He passed away during the rule of the second Abbasi Khalifa Abu Jaafar Mansoor bin Abul Abbas As Safah on a Friday, the 15th of Rajab or 24 Shawwal 148 Hijri at the age of 68 in Madinatul Munawwarah. [Masaalik as-Saalikeen, Vol.1, Page 217]

MAZAAR SHAREEF: His Mazaar Shareef is in Jannat al-Baqi in Madinatul Munawwarah.

Sayyiduna Imam Jafar bin Muhammad as-Sadiq Radi Allahu Taala Anhu

Last edited:
In sha Allah, I will post more about the Awliya Allah of Yemen and Morocco.

Those in Yemen are the children of Imam Ja'far as Saadiq RA

And those in Morocco are mainly the children of Imam Hasan AS, but with notable exceptions.

Well, the Sunnah way is to do an Istikhara. And continue doing Istikhara for an answer of whether the proposed marriage will be useful or not.

What you are saying regarding the mystics is Ilm al Ghayb [ Knowledge of the Unseen ]. This is granted by Allah to only those who He deems worthy [ those very close to Him ]. Besides Shaytan has been given knowledge of the Unseen too, and he gives it to his followers among humans. That is how you have black magic.

Interesting....

I've always taken fascination for occult matters, which is why I asked. I wouldn't call it "black magic", but a means to advance science.

40AHAADITH on MUSIC

(1) Hadhrat Abu Maalik Ash'ari (radhiyallahu anhu) says that he heard Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) say: "Most certainly, there will be in my Ummah people who will make lawful fornication, silk, liquor and musical instruments." (Bukhaari)

(2) In another version of this narration, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "Most certainly, people from my Ummah will consume liquor which they will describe with some other name. Over their heads will be playing musical instruments and singing girls. Allah will cause the earth to swallow them, and from among them He will transform into apes and pigs." (Ibn Maajah)

The punishment for music and singing is exceptionally severe. Some juhhaal (ignoramuses) have attempted to escape the condemnation of music and singing stated in this Hadith by presenting a very stupid argument. They argue that the punishment mentioned in this Hadith applies to a collective act which consists of four deeds, viz., fornication, silk, liquor and music.

It is their contention that musical instruments by themselves are not evil, hence not haraam. only when used together with the haraam acts will it also become haraam, hence the Hadith mentions it along with the other three sinful deeds. The logical conclusion of this absurd argument is that if fornication is committed in isolation of the other three deeds, it will be lawful. Similarly, if liquor is consumed alone, i.e. without the accompaniment of music, fornication, and silken garments, it will be halaal. Similarly, wearing silk will be permissible for males according to this ludicrous logic if it is unaccompanied by the other three acts. The absurdity of this fallacious argument is self-evident. There is no need for discussing it further.

This Hadith is an unambiguous assertion of the hurmat (being haraam/prohibition) of musical instruments. In this Hadith, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) uses the word (Yasta-hil-loona, i.e. they will make lawful). He mentioned four acts which people in the later ages would make lawful, viz. fornication, liquor, silk and music. This presupposes that these acts are haraam. It is meaningless to say that a lawful act will be made lawful. This absurdity is the consequence of the stupid and false contention of the proponents of music and singing. A haraam act is made lawful, and this is precisely what Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said.

The time will dawn when Muslims will make halaal these four haraam acts. In fact, all four evils have already been made 'halaal' in Muslim lands and by Muslim communities all over the world. There is almost unanimity of the stupid masses and the juhhaal deviate modernists on the 'permissibility' of music and singing. Alcohol in a variety of forms and labels has been given the green light by even the Ulama in most countries. Males don silk without even having heard of its prohibition. Fornication is actively promoted in the form of legalized prostitution in Muslim countries and at secular educational institutions. The Bangladesh Supreme Court transgressed all limits of shamelessness by declaring that prostitutes have the right to earn a living by means of prostitution. This shaitaani court ordered the Bangladeshi government to release all imprisoned prostitutes and to refrain from hampering them in the filthy trade of their bodies. These lesser signs of Qiyaamah are materializing right in front of our eyes. In some quarters an attempt has been made to assail the authenticity of this Hadith. Much has been written by the authorities of the Shariah in vindication of this Hadith's authenticity. Here it will suffice to say that this Hadith is highly authentic. It is bereft of any blemishes. The gravity of the chastisement - disfiguration and transformation into apes and swines - should be more than adequate to jolt Muslims into the realisation that music is a crime with which one dares not trifle.

(3) Imraan Bin Husain (radhiyallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:"In this Ummah will be earthquakes, disfiguration (of faces which will be transformed into apes and pigs) and showers of stone (descending on them from the heaven)." A man from among the Muslimeen said: "O Rasulullah! When will this be?" Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "When singing girls and musical instruments will become profuse and when liquor will be consumed (in abundance)."(Tirmizi)

(4) Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "During the last of ages (in close proximity to Qiyaamah) a nation from my Ummah will be disfigured (and transformed) into apes and pigs." The Sahaabah said: "O Rasulullah! Will they be Muslim?" Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "Yes. They will be testifying that there is no deity but Allah and that I am His Rasool, and they will be fasting (in the month of Ramadhaan)." The Sahaabah asked: "O Rasulullah! What will be their condition (to warrant such chastisement)?" Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "They will be indulging in musical instruments, singing girls, musical drums, and they will be consuming liquor. They will one night go to sleep after their liquor and amusement. When they arise in the morning, they will have been disfigured (and transformed into apes and pigs)." (Kaf-fur Ruaa')

It is apparent from this Hadith that the musical drum (the tablah of the qawwaals) and similar other kinds of musical drums are not the duff mentioned in the Ahaadith. Musical drums have been declared haraam unanimously by all authorities from the very age of the Sahaabah.

(5) According to another Hadith, also narrated by Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (radhiyallahu anhu), Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "I take oath by The Being Who has sent me with the Haqq (Truth)! The world will not come to an end until earthquakes, the descent of showers of stones (from the heaven) and disfigurement of faces (which will be transformed into apes and swines) had not taken place.' The Sahaabah said: 'When will that happen, O Rasulullah?' He replied: 'When you see women seated on saddles (i.e. riding horses and in this age, driving cars); when singing girls are to be found in profusion; when false testimony becomes rampant, and when homosexuality and lesbianism become prevalent." (Bazzaar and Tibraani)

All these evil deeds mentioned in this Hadith are widely prevalent in this age. Women driving vehicles has become a norm in even Muslim society. Music and singing have become accepted practices in even Muslim homes. Among the signs of Qiyaamah are the acts of music and singing which have permeated every facet of life. Even the pious people who are averse to music and singing are unable to protect their ears from the satanic din of music and singing which blares in the streets, in the shops, in the factories, in the planes, in the offices, on the cellphones and even in the public toilets.

Even the Musaajid are becoming proliferated with musical tunes of the confounded cellphones belonging to confounded people who have absolutely no fear and shame for Allah Ta'ala, no respect for His Musaajid and the musallis of the Musaajid. In flagrant violation and total disregard for the divine Shariah of Allah Ta'ala, Muslims in this age step out of the way to ensure that the ringing tone of their phones is the voice of shaitaan (music). And this evil is terribly defiling the holy atmosphere of Musjidul Haraam in Makkah and Musjidun Nabawi in Madinah. May Allah Ta'ala save us from His chastisement. We now only have to wait for the disfiguration and transformation of faces of these evil people into apes and pigs, and also for the showers of stone to rain from the heavens.

(6) Hadhrat Ali Bin Abi Taalib (radhiyallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "When my Ummah indulges in fifteen misdeeds, calamities will settle on them. Among these are singing girls and musical instruments." (Tirmizi)

(7) Sahl Bin Sa'd (radhiyallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:"There will befall this Ummat earthquakes, disfigurement of faces and showers of stones.' It was said: 'O Rasulullah! When will this happen?' Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: 'When singing girls become in profusion and liquor is made lawful." (Ibn Maajah)

Numerous Sahaabah have narrated Ahaadith in which Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) warned of disasters overwhelming the Ummah as a consequence of the profusion of music, singing and singing girls. Among these Sahaabah are: Hadhrat Abu Maalik Ash'ari, Hadhrat Imraan Bin Husain, Hadhrat Abu Hurairah, Hadhrat Ali, Hadhrat Sahl Bin Sa'd As-Saaidi, Hadhrat Ubaadah Bin Saamit, Hadhrat Abu Umaamah, Hadhrat Ibn Abbaas, Hadhrat Saeed Bin Khudri, Hadhrat Abdullah Bin Bishr, Hadhrat Anas, Hadhrat Abdur Rahmaan Bin Saabit and Hadhrat Aishah (ridhwaanullaahi alayhim aj-maeen).

(8) Hadhrat Naafi' (radhiyallahu anhu) narrates: "Once when Hadhrat Abdullah Bin Umar (radhiyallahu anhu) heard the sound of a shepherd's flute, he placed his fingers in both ears (to block the sound of the music), and he diverted his mount from that path. (As they rode on), he would say: 'O Naafi', can you still hear (the sound)?' I would say: 'Yes.' He would then continue riding. only when I said: 'I can no longer hear it', did he remove his fingers from his ears. Then he returned to the road. He then said: 'I saw Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) doing like this when he had heard the flute of a shepherd." (Ahmad and Abu Dawood)

This was the reaction of the devotees of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). They could not tolerate the voice of shaitaan. When music dinned into their ears, they literally plugged their ears with their fingers. By what stretch of reasoning and on what basis of shame and honesty can it be claimed that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) had permitted music and singing? He had described it as the voice of shaitaan. He would plug his ears to block the sound of shaitaan's voice entering his ears.

(9) Hadhrat Abdullah Bin Umar (radhiyallahu anhu) narrates: "Verily, Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) made haraam liquor, gambling, the musical drum and the tambourine. And, every intoxicant is haraam." (Ahmad and Abu Dawood)

(10) Hadhrat Ibn Abbaas (radhiyallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "Verily, Allah has made haraam liquor, gambling, the musical drum, and every intoxicant is haraam." (Ahmad, Abu Dawood, Baihqi, etc.)

(11) Hadhrat Ibn Abbaas (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated: "The musical drum (tablah) is haraam. Liquor is haraam, and musical instruments are haraam." (Kaf-fur Ruaa')

(12) Hadhrat Ibn Mas'ud (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated: "Verily, Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) heard a man singing one night. He then said: 'His Salaat is unacceptable! His Salaat is unacceptable! His Salaat is unacceptable!" (Nailul Autaar)

(13) Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (radhiyallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "Listening to music and singing is sinful. Sitting at such gatherings is fisq (immoral transgression). Deriving pleasure from it is kufr." (Nailul Autaar)

(14) Hadhrat Ali (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "I have been sent (by Allah) to destroy musical instruments……..The earning of a male singer and a female singer is haraam. The earning of zina is haraam. It is incumbent on Allah not to allow a body nourished by haraam, entry into Jahannum." (Kaf-fur Ruaa')

The evil of music and singing is sufficiently abominable to warrant it being lumped together with zina (fornication). one Hadith describes singing as "the spell of shaitaan."

(15) Hadhrat Ibn Abbaas (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "I have been sent (by Allah Ta'ala) to destroy the musical drum (tablah) and the flute."(Jam'ul Jawaami')

The tablah and other forms of musical drums are not to be confused with the duff for which there is limited permissibility.

(16) Hadhrat Umar (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:"The earning of a singer is haraam and her singing is haraam." (Nailul Autaar)

(17) Hadhrat Ali (radhiyallahu anhu) said: "Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) prohibited beating of the duff (drum) and the sound of the flute." (Nailul Autaar)

From this Hadith as well as others, the ambiguity about the duff is eliminated. It is clear from several Ahaadith that the general ruling of prohibition applies to even the duff. However, an exception has been made for only the duff for the Days of Eid and marriage occasions provided no haraam acts are committed. This Hadith has the effect of abrogation. It cancels out the other narrations in which the duff was allowed. The fact that Hadhrat Ali (radhiyallahu anhu) and other Sahaabah too propagated the general prohibition of the duff even after the demise of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) is sufficient substantiation for the abrogating force of this Hadith as well as other Ahaadith which also mention the prohibition of the duff.

(18) Hadhrat Ali (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated: "Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) forbade beating the duff, playing the harp and blowing the flute." (Kanzul Ummaal)

(19) Hadhrat Ibn Mas'ud (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "Verily, singing generates hypocrisy in the heart just as water causes farm-produce to grow". (Baihqi)

(20) Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (radhiyallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "Love for singing germinates hypocrisy in the heart just as water causes plants to grow."

(21) Hadhrat Ibn Mas'ud (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "Beware of listening to musical instruments and singing, for verily, both these acts germinate nifaaq (hypocrisy) in the heart just as water causes vegetables to grow." (Kaf-fur Ru'aa')

(22) Hadhrat Anas (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:"Whoever sits and listens to a singing girl, Allah will pour molten lead into his ears on the Day of Qiyaamah." (Ibn Asaakir)

On what basis now can the permissibility of music and singing be argued? The severity of the punishment should be an adequate deterrent to abstain even if some narrations indicate permissibility.

(23) Hadhrat Ali (radhiyallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said:"Whoever dies while he has a singing slave girl, do not perform Janaazah Salaat for him."(Haakim)

(24) Safwaan Bin Umayyah (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated that Amr Bin Qurrah said (to Rasulullah - sallallahu alayhi wasallam): "I am very unfortunate. I do not see any way for acquiring my rizq except by means of my duff. Therefore, grant me permission to sing (i.e. with my duff) such songs which will be devoid of any immorality (evil).' Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) replied: "I do not give you permission. There is no honour and no goodness (in what you are saying). O enemy of Allah! You are a liar. Most certainly, Allah has ordained for you halaal rizq, but you have chosen what Allah has made haraam for you in place of what He has made halaal for you of the sustenance He has decreed for you." (Baihqi, Tibraani, Dailmi)

The fact that this person sought permission for singing with his duff is abundant and clear testimony for his awareness of the prohibition, hence he requested permission. If music and singing were lawful, there would not have been the need for him to seek permission from Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). No one had asked Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) to farm or to trade. Anyone who inclined to these professions would readily become involved therein. Since these are permissible activities, there was no need to seek permission. But not so with music and singing. The awareness of the prohibition of the voice of shaitaan constrained the man to seek exemption and permission. But he was very harshly rebuffed by Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who branded him "the enemy of Allah". This Hadith also refutes the contention of the permissibility of 'good' songs - songs which are devoid of immoral content. The Hadith is also an adequate response for those who in this age believe that without dealing in bank-riba, it is not possible to progress financially. They deceive themselves into believing that sufficient halaal avenues for the acquisition of halaal rizq no longer exist. Those who proffer such contentions are termed 'enemies of Allah' by Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). Allah Ta'ala has ordained halaal ways for our sustenance. Whoever avers the contrary is a liar.

Man in his greed substitutes the halaal ways and means for haraam methods, labouring under the extreme misconception of gaining abundant wealth by means of the unlawful ways he has appropriated for himself. Ultimately he will be frustrated and fail in his endeavours to achieve what he has targeted. one will not gain a cent more than the divinely stipulated and decreed amount.

(25) Hadhrat Ibn Abbaas (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "On the Day of Qiyaamah, Allah Azza Wa Jal will proclaim: "Where are those who had protected their ears and their eyes from the musical instruments of shaitaan?" (Allah Ta'ala will instruct the Malaaikah): "Separate them (from the multitudes of people)." They (the Angels) will separate them, and have them seated on dunes of musk and ambergris then Allah Ta'ala will say to the Malaaikah: "Recite to them My Tasbeeh and My Tamjeed." The Malaaikah will then recite to them with such beautiful voices, the likes of which no one had ever heard."

This Hadith has been narrated by Allaamah Ibn Hajar Makki from Dailmi. The Sahaabi narrating it is Hadhrat Ibn Abbaas (radhiyallahu anhu). Allaamah Ali Muttaqi also narrates this Hadith, but from the Sahaabi, Hadhrat Jaabir (radhiyallahu anhu)-Kanzul Ummaal. Allamah Muhammad Bin Muhammad Maghribi narrates this Hadith from Hadhrat Bin Al-Munkadir (Jam'ul Fawaaid). Imaam Tha-aalabi also narrates it from Muhammad Bin Al-Munkadir, but from Ibn Wahab. - (Jawaahirul Hassaan)

Those who indulge in the haraam music and singing of this world, will be denied the music of Jannat.

(26) Hadhrat Abu Musa Ash'ari (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "Whoever listens to the sound of singing, he will not be given permission to listen to the (beautiful) voices of the Ruhaaniyyeen in Jannat." When it was asked: 'Who are the Ruhaaniyyeen?' Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "The Qaaris of Jannat."(Kanzul Ummaal)

In his Tafseer, Imaam Qurtubi comments: "We have mentioned this Hadith in Kitaabut Tathkirah along with other similar examples. Thus, he who consumes wine will be denied the pure drink (of Jannat) in the Aakhirah. He who wears silk will not wear silk in the Aakhirah, etc. All this is correct in meaning……"

(27) Hadhrat Ibn Umar (radhiyallahu anhu) narrates: "Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) prohibited singing and listening to singing, and (he also prohibited) gossip." (Kaf-fur Ruaa')

(28) Zaid Bin Arqam (radhiyallahu anhu) narrates: "Once a youth while singing passed by Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) who was walking in a street of Madinah. Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: 'Alas! O young man! Why do you not sing with the Qur'aan (i.e. recite it beautifully instead of singing songs)?' He repeated this statement several times." (Dailmi)

(29) Hadhrat Abu Umaamah (radhiyallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "When someone raises his voice with singing, Allah sends two shaitaans who sit on his shoulders striking his breast with their heels until he stops (singing)." (Tibraani)

(30) Hadhrat Abdur Rahmaan Bin Auf (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "I have forbidden two ignorant immoral voices: (The first)- the sounds of futility at the time of merrymaking, and the musical instruments of shaitaan. (The second)- the wailing sounds at the time of calamity when the face is struck and the garments are torn." (Haakim in Mustadrak)

(31) Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (radhiyallahu anhu) narrates that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "The bell is among the musical instruments of shaitaan." (Abu Dawood)

(32) Kisaan narrates that Hadhrat Muaawiyyah (radhiyallahu anhu) stated in his Khutbah: "Verily, Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) forbade seven things, and I too forbid you from these things. Know that these things are: Loud wailing (on occasions of death), singing, pictures………" (Tibraani)

(33) In a lengthy Hadith narrated by Hadhrat Abu Umaamah (radhiyallahu anhu), it is mentioned that on the occasion of the expulsion of shaitaan from the heaven and his exile to earth, he (Iblees) supplicated to Allah Ta'ala: "O my Rabb! You have exiled me to earth and you have made me accursed………Now, therefore bestow to me a caller (who can call to my path).' Allah Ta'ala said: "(Your caller) is musical instruments……….." (Tibraani)

(34) Allaamah Qurtubi, in his Tafseer, narrates the following Hadith: "Verily, once when Abdullah Bin Mas'ud (radhiyallahu anhu) heard someone singing, he hastily left the place. This reached Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam). He thereupon commented: 'Indeed, Ibn Umm Abd (i.e. Abdullah Ibn Mas'ud) is an honourable abd (slave ofAllah)."

Two salient facts emerge from this Hadith: one- Hadhrat Abdullah Bin Mas'ud (radhiyallahu anhu) was aware of the prohibition of music and singing, hence he hastily left the place. Two- Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) approved of his action and commended him. This too clearly indicates the evil of singing and music.

(35) Hadhrat Abu Burzah (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated: "We were with the Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) on a journey when he heard two men singing. The one was responding to the other (by means of singing poetry). Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) then said: 'Look who these two are.' They (the Sahaabah) said: 'They are so and so (naming them).' Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) then cursed, saying: 'O Allah! Cast them upside down in Jahannum." (Majmauz Zawaaid)

The gravity of the prohibition of singing and music should be apparent from the vehemence of the curse of Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam).

(36) Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "Verily, Allah Ta'ala sent me as a Mercy and a Guide to the worlds, and He has commanded me to destroy musical instruments……"

(37) Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (radhiyallahu anhu) narrates: "Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: 'Verily, the bell is of the musical instruments of shaitaan." (Muslim and Abu Dawood)

(38) Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated that Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) said: "The Malaaikah do no associate with a group in which there is a dog or a bell."(Muslim and Abu Dawood)

(39) Hadhrat Aishah (radhiyallahu anha) narrated: "Verily, Nabi (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) instructed that all bells be cut off from the necks of the camels on the Day of Badr."(Musnad Ahmad)

(40) Hadhrat Umar (radhiyallahu anhu) narrated: "I heard Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) saying: "Verily, with every bell is a shaitaan." (Abu Dawood)

The tinkling and jingling of bells are also associated with shaitaani music, hence the stringent prohibition.

Now that these numerous Ahaadith in which Rasulullah (sallallahu alayhi wasallam) severely condemns music and singing has dawned on those who lacked awareness, there cannot be a Muslim with a healthy Imaan who will still believe in the permissibility of the voice of shaitaan.

[Extracted from: Sautush Shaitaan]
@Indos @Anoushirvan

Music is haram except for one instrument that Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW allowed and also the poetry that young ladies were singing were not related to opposite sex poetry related to male and female is haram in Islam I mean romantic poetry

Not Fardh Nafal and as for Sunnah with 5 prayers they are basically nafals too but good we offer them because on day of judgement Salah would be judged first and if their is some lack in obligatory prayer ALLAH would say look if the person has some volunteer prayers although ALLAH knows but to make sure Man also knows what is going on he would ask

There is a saying that 'anything that is not forbidden is mandatory'. A corollary to that would be 'anything that is not repugnant to the Quranic message is not forbidden.

In Quran, Prophet Daoud (PBUH) sings the praises of Allah (SWT); People of the Cave - the most righteous people - keep a dog and Jinns build palaces with statues in them. All three things are forbidden in the secondary sources of Islam.

When I am faced with a situation to choose, I would pick the primary source - Quran - to follow whose protection is guaranteed by Allah (SWT).

There is a saying that 'anything that is not forbidden is mandatory'. A corollary to that would be 'anything that is not repugnant to the Quranic message is not forbidden.

In Quran, Prophet Daoud (PBUH) sings the praises of Allah (SWT); People of the Cave - the most righteous people - keep a dog and Jinns build palaces with statues in them. All three things are forbidden in the secondary sources of Islam.

When I am faced with a situation to choose, I would pick the primary source - Quran - to follow whose protection is guaranteed by Allah (SWT).
Mr without Hadees you can't follow most orders of the Quran Mr you will not know how to offer salah pay zakat perform hajj and man other things Mr and ALLAH in the same Quran have said what ever HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW speaks is from ALLAH he doesn't speak from his own wish and also ordered Muslims what ever HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW gives you take it and what ever he stops you from get stopped and he has stopped Muslims from listening to music Mr

Please quote your sources.

Inferiority complex
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An inferiority complex is a lack of self-worth, a doubt and uncertainty, and feelings of not measuring up to society's standards. It is often subconscious, and is thought to drive afflicted individuals to overcompensate, resulting either in spectacular achievement or extreme asocial behavior.[1] The term was coined to indicate a lack of covert self-esteem.[2] For many, it is developed through a combination of genetic personality characteristics and personal experiences

Contents
Classifications
Classical Adlerian psychology makes a distinction between primary and secondary inferiority feelings.

• A primary inferiority feeling is said to be rooted in the young child's original experience of weakness, helplessness and dependency. It can then be intensified by comparisons to siblings, romantic partners, and adults.
  • A secondary inferiority feeling relates to an adult's experience of being unable to reach a subconscious, fictional final goal of subjective security and success to compensate for the inferiority feelings. The perceived distance from that goal would lead to a negative/depressed feeling that could then prompt the recall of the original inferiority feeling; this composite of inferiority feelings could be experienced as overwhelming. The goal invented to relieve the original, primary feeling of inferiority which actually causes the secondary feeling of inferiority is the "catch-22" of this dilemma.[clarification needed] This vicious cycle is common in neurotic lifestyles.
Feeling inferior is often viewed as being inferior to another person, but this is not always the case in the Adlerian view. One often feels incompetent to perform a task, such as a test in school.

History
Stemming from the psychoanalytic branch of psychology, the idea first appeared among many of Sigmund Freud's works and later in the work of his colleague Carl Jung. Alfred Adler, founder of classical Adlerian psychology held that many neurotic symptoms could be traced to overcompensation for this feeling.[3] The use of the term complex now is generally used to denote the group of emotionally toned ideas. The counterpart of an inferiority complex, a "superiority complex" is a psychological defense mechanism in which a person's feelings of superiority counter or conceal his or her feelings of inferiority.[4]

Causes
An inferiority complex occurs when the feelings of inferiority are intensified in the individual through discouragement or failure. Those who are at risk for developing a complex include people who: show signs of low self-esteem or self-worth, are of ethnic minority, have low socioeconomic status, or have a history of depression symptoms. Children reared in households who were constantly criticized or did not live up to parents expectations may also develop this. Many times there are warning signs to someone who may be more prone to developing an inferiority complex. For example, someone who is prone to attention and approval seeking behaviors may be more susceptible. Also, children raised in families where everything is done for them, who have developed what Adler called a "pampered lifestyle". These individuals have developed a form of learned helplessness and are unable to overcome the problems of life without assistance. According to Adler "Everyone (...) has a feeling of inferiority. But the feeling of inferiority is not a disease; it is rather a stimulant to healthy, normal striving and development. It becomes a pathological condition only when the sense of inadequacy overwhelms the individual and, far from stimulating him to useful activity, makes him depressed and incapable of development."[5]

Performance impact
When an inferiority complex is in full effect, it may impact the performance of the individual as well as impact the individual's self-esteem. Unconscious psychological and emotional processes can disrupt students’ cognitive learning, and negatively “charged” feeling-toned memory associations can derail the learning process. Hutt found that math can become associated with a psychological inferiority complex, low motivation and self-efficacy, poor self-directed learning strategies, and feeling unsafe or anxious.[6]

Widely researched, but often not talked about specifically in this area is the concept of self-esteem and that people can feel good about their abilities and have self-esteem in areas where they feel competent and might not hold such personal esteem in other areas of their life. In essence, self-esteem can also be context-driven. Thus, the theory that someone has an overarching inferiority complex is a bit outdated (see Self-complexity theory).[citation needed]

In the mental health treatment population, this characteristic is shown in patients with many disorders such as certain types of schizophrenia, mood disorders, and personality disorders. Moritz found the people suffering from paranoid schizophrenia used their delusions as a defense mechanism against low implicit self-esteem.[7] Alfred Adler identified an inferiority complex as one of the contributing factors to problem child behaviors.[8]

Inferiority complex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most people seek worldly interest to cure their inferiority that leads them to only feel worthy if they can acquire those things, thus they are a slave of the world not ALLAH. They need worldly things more than they need ALLAH subconsciously.

In Sufism, they try to change the belief first in subconscious way by refraining any worldly desire, then after the belief is changed, they can pursuit worldly interest without getting corrupted by the world in a subconscious level.

Last edited:
Purify your eyes (heart/perception), and see the pure world (real perception/ Hakekat). Your life will fill with radiant forms. --- Rumi

False believe in subconsciousness (the heart) that produces false perception (heart's eyes) should be cleaned up first by beliefs based on Quran and Hadist. One the belief get corrected, so the true perception will come up, and we will get degree from ALLAH that make us more charismatic and powerful insyaALLAH. At this level (state/maqam), worldly desire will go down since the heart get satisfied already, less attached to any worldly things that also make us become more independent mentally.

quote-purify-your-eyes-and-see-the-pure-world-your-life-will-fill-with-radiant-forms-rumi-300074.jpg

Last edited:
Please quote your sources.

We made the mountains join him in glorifying Us at sunset and sunrise; (38:18) and the birds, too, in flocks, all echoed his praise. (38:19)

You would have thought they were awake, though they lay asleep. We turned them over, to the right and the left, with their dog stretching out its forelegs at the entrance. If you had seen them, you would have turned and run away, filled with fear of them. (34:18)

They made him whatever he wanted –– palaces, statues, basins as large as water troughs, fixed cauldrons. We said, ‘Work thankfully, family of David, for few of my servants are truly thankful.’ (34:13)

All verses quoted from translation by MAS Abdel-Haleem, who was educated at Al-Azhar and taught at University of Cambridge and University of London.

Last edited:
We made the mountains join him in glorifying Us at sunset and sunrise; (38:18) and the birds, too, in flocks, all echoed his praise.

You would have thought they were awake, though they lay asleep. We turned them over, to the right and the left, with their dog stretching out its forelegs at the entrance. If you had seen them, you would have turned and run away, filled with fear of them.
They made him whatever he wanted –– palaces, statues, basins as large as water troughs, fixed cauldrons. We said, ‘Work thankfully, family of David, for few of my servants are truly thankful.’ (34:13)

All verses quoted from translation by MAS Abdel-Haleem, who was educated at Al-Azhar and taught at University of Cambridge and University of London.

Here is Dr.Mohsin's translation. Secondly, Before claiming that Prophets used to sing and create statues, you need to do a bit more of in depth research and look at different translations.

38:18
Verily, We made the mountains to glorify Our Praises with him [Dâwûd in the 'Ashi (i.e. after the mid-day till sunset) and Ishrâq (i.e. after the sunrise till mid-day). (18)And (so did) the birds assembled: all obedient to him [Dâwûd (David)] [i.e. they came and glorified Allah's Praises along with him]. (Tafsir Al-Qurtubi)

34:12
And to Solomon (We subjected) the wind, its morning (stride from sunrise till midnoon) was a month's (journey), and its afternoon (stride from the midday decline of the sun to sunset) was a month's (journey i.e. in one day he could travel two months' journey). And We caused a fount of (molten) brass to flow for him, and there were jinn that worked in front of him, by the Leave of his Lord, And whosoever of them turned aside from Our Command, We shall cause him to taste of the torment of the blazing Fire. (12)They worked for him as he desired, (making) high rooms, images, basins as large as reservoirs, and (cooking) cauldrons fixed (in their places). "Work you, O family of Dâwud (David), with thanks!" But few of My slaves are grateful. (13)Then when We decreed death for him [Sulaimân (Solomon)], nothing informed them (jinn) of his death except a little worm of the earth, which kept (slowly) gnawing away at his stick, so when he fell down, the jinn saw clearly that if they had known the unseen, they would not have stayed in the humiliating torment.

Mr without Hadees you can't follow most orders of the Quran Mr you will not know how to offer salah pay zakat perform hajj and man other things Mr and ALLAH in the same Quran have said what ever HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW speaks is from ALLAH he doesn't speak from his own wish and also ordered Muslims what ever HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW gives you take it and what ever he stops you from get stopped and he has stopped Muslims from listening to music Mr

Have you ever thought that why has Allah (SWT) described the complete method of Wudu (ablution) in Quran while choosing not to tell us how to perform Salah? If Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) could tell us how to perform Salah correctly, was he also not able to tell us how to perform Wudu?

Do you also know that this method of performing Salah did not start from the time of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). There are still some communities of Christians in Turkey and Syria (at least) who perform their prayers exactly like Mulsim Salah? They claim that this was the original method of prayer which was lost to most Christians? As Quran indicates that this method was also present at the time of Prophet Ibrahim (PBUH):

We showed Abraham the site of the House, saying, ‘Do not assign partners to Me. Purify My House for those who circle around it, those who stand to pray, and those who bow and prostrate themselves. (22:26)

Do you now want to tell that Zakat is fixed at 2.5%? Here is a verse of Quran which tells us to re-distribute our wealth to the extent that slaves become equal to us:

God has given some of you more provision than others.Those who have been given more are unwilling to pass their provision on to the slaves they possess so that they become their equals. How can they refuse to acknowledge God’s blessings? (16:71)

Now, can you tell me that giving 2.5% of your wealth how can you bring slaves equal to your level? (please keep in mind that slavery in the form of bondage is present in almost all societies at all the times).

Regarding Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), I would say that we should seek to do everything Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) has said, as long as it does not contradict Quran or seems like something which has been added added by later Mullah or is contrary to the character of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) - He was Rehmat-ul-il-Alameen - A mercy to all the worlds.

Here is Dr.Mohsin's translation. Secondly, Before claiming that Prophets used to sing and create statues, you need to do a bit more of in depth research and look at different translations.

38:18
Verily, We made the mountains to glorify Our Praises with him [Dâwûd in the 'Ashi (i.e. after the mid-day till sunset) and Ishrâq (i.e. after the sunrise till mid-day). (18)And (so did) the birds assembled: all obedient to him [Dâwûd (David)] [i.e. they came and glorified Allah's Praises along with him]. (Tafsir Al-Qurtubi)

34:12
And to Solomon (We subjected) the wind, its morning (stride from sunrise till midnoon) was a month's (journey), and its afternoon (stride from the midday decline of the sun to sunset) was a month's (journey i.e. in one day he could travel two months' journey). And We caused a fount of (molten) brass to flow for him, and there were jinn that worked in front of him, by the Leave of his Lord, And whosoever of them turned aside from Our Command, We shall cause him to taste of the torment of the blazing Fire. (12)They worked for him as he desired, (making) high rooms, images, basins as large as reservoirs, and (cooking) cauldrons fixed (in their places). "Work you, O family of Dâwud (David), with thanks!" But few of My slaves are grateful. (13)Then when We decreed death for him [Sulaimân (Solomon)], nothing informed them (jinn) of his death except a little worm of the earth, which kept (slowly) gnawing away at his stick, so when he fell down, the jinn saw clearly that if they had known the unseen, they would not have stayed in the humiliating torment.

It does not make much difference whether it is a statue or an image. It is a copying act! made haram by Mullahs. The translatio at Sahih international (Quran.com) also translates it as a 'statue'.

Back
Top Bottom