What's new

Su-30MKI & JF-17 Air Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I think every nation can only make , 1000-1200 air ships at time, else the maintenence would increase, but hopefully the situation would become better so we don't need that many planes for either nations - since its counter productive , when w all know by 2020
Gas prices will soar, and inflation will be higher and we have problem such as global warming and other problems to deal with in our societies

If by 2015
300 JF17 Thunders
80 F16
36 J10
20 Euro Fighters
20 Mirage 2000 from UAE
40 F15 (If we can get from our war on terror buddies)
2 Stealth planes form China since we are all friends

Its enough to last our airforce for 20 years.
We can then focus on perhaps - Strategic Radars/Air defences

1) Man you have really no idea what your talking about lol Euro fighter lol how did you come up with that ? do you even know the cost involved lol
2)F-15- lol where did you get that from lol
3)Stealth plane lol buddy let china perfect the j-10 first, im sure you referring to the J-XX which is still a good 10 years away from even a flight test.
4)300 jf-17's by 2015, i hope you making some at home also lol the max number of JF-17 pakistan will have is 150 - 200 JF-17 max, even that is a tough tak to procure for pakistan by 2015 lol
5)80 f-16 - this is the only point i think that could happen but again chances are less.
6)36 J-10 - lol did pakistan find hidden diamonds somewhere to procuse all this before 2015 ? Buddy stop having weird dream and stick to reality.

I work in procurement and i can tell you this very easily Pakistan will procure a max of 150 -200 JF-17's in total and will push for more J-10's and F-16. Buying jets is not like buying groceries, you have to maintain them, buy parts for them, train pilots and staff on them. The list goes on and on. Pakistan has historically financed most of its purchases on loan terms, and keeping that trend pakistan will notbe able to increase its fighter fleet more than what it currently. India can achieve this just because of the amount of resources available to them and dont try to compare India with pakistan, they are two separate countries with totally different outlooks. All pakistan can do it procure around 150 jf-17's and try to get their hands on as much as western tech as possible. Other than that the J-XX and your strategic missile defenses are nothing but a dream right now. :cheers:

If by 2015
300 JF17 Thunders
80 F16
36 J10
20 Euro Fighters
20 Mirage 2000 from UAE

2 Stealth planes from China "by 2015":woot::rofl::rofl:

R U sure that by 2015 China will have stealth FJs? I know that they r developing it with secrecy. but don't believe that they will develop it by 2015. even if they could, PAF will not get them in 2015 or before.

feel free to dream such...:lol::lol:

If by 2015
300 JF17 Thunders
80 F16
36 J10
20 Euro Fighters
20 Mirage 2000 from UAE

Grow up dear ... post things which are remotely possible.

Tnx Friend:cheers:

I provide the Rader Ranges here is it OK for you???:azn:

Thanks but please if you can post any other source as this site is not very credible when comparing US fighters with Russian one.

here i never post a US fighter raders comparison i think!!:what:

Just look below image which you posted first along with other pics...
6d6d9ace9861ca6524ab9ce0054dd3f2.jpg

Why to compare Russian radar with APG-71 of F-14D? Why not with APG-77, APG-80,APG-79,APG-81 etc.

It Compared with only PESA and lower model only not AESA, expect the russian one..:coffee:

Lol check that chart again Ibris, BARs and Zhuk are there in the list. And it is not mentioned anywhere in the pictures that it is a comparison between US PESA and other Russian radar.

Jordan is correct comparing su30mki with Thunder is a very uneven.

Thunder versis F16/52 or in deed mig29m or mirage 2000H is about even.

SU30MKI versis Rafael/ F15K/ F18E/F/ or J10 IS a fair shout

Jordan is correct comparing su30mki with Thunder is a very uneven.

Thunder versis F16/52 or in deed mig29m or mirage 2000H is about even.

SU30MKI versis Rafael/ F15K/ F18E/F/ or J10 IS a fair shout

I think you need to get off the Indian propaganda machine, SU30 MKI is not God's gift to aviation. F16 Block 52 will match the MKI blow by blow, and it sure did during the Red Flag Excercises when it hammered it over and over again. Sure SU30MKI is a great plane with an amazing radar and avionics but it has a huge RCS too. It wouldnt be a problem for other fighter jets to locate the MKI at their radar's maximum range and fire off their IR guided missile.

I think you need to get off the Indian propaganda machine, SU30 MKI is not God's gift to aviation. F16 Block 52 will match the MKI blow by blow, and it sure did during the Red Flag Excercises when it hammered it over and over again. Sure SU30MKI is a great plane with an amazing radar and avionics but it has a huge RCS too. It wouldnt be a problem for other fighter jets to locate the MKI at their radar's maximum range and fire off their IR guided missile.

I completely agree with you that F16 Block 52 could be compared by Su 30MKI because both have some advantage and dis advantages :agree: but look at the thread Su-30MKI & JF-17 Air Fight :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1) Man you have really no idea what your talking about lol Euro fighter lol how did you come up with that ? do you even know the cost involved lol
2)F-15- lol where did you get that from lol
3)Stealth plane lol buddy let china perfect the j-10 first, im sure you referring to the J-XX which is still a good 10 years away from even a flight test.
4)300 jf-17's by 2015, i hope you making some at home also lol the max number of JF-17 pakistan will have is 150 - 200 JF-17 max, even that is a tough tak to procure for pakistan by 2015 lol
5)80 f-16 - this is the only point i think that could happen but again chances are less.
6)36 J-10 - lol did pakistan find hidden diamonds somewhere to procuse all this before 2015 ? Buddy stop having weird dream and stick to reality.

I work in procurement and i can tell you this very easily Pakistan will procure a max of 150 -200 JF-17's in total and will push for more J-10's and F-16. Buying jets is not like buying groceries, you have to maintain them, buy parts for them, train pilots and staff on them. The list goes on and on. Pakistan has historically financed most of its purchases on loan terms, and keeping that trend pakistan will notbe able to increase its fighter fleet more than what it currently. India can achieve this just because of the amount of resources available to them and dont try to compare India with pakistan, they are two separate countries with totally different outlooks. All pakistan can do it procure around 150 jf-17's and try to get their hands on as much as western tech as possible. Other than that the J-XX and your strategic missile defenses are nothing but a dream right now.

man you always make:blah::blah::blah:stuff only
ok coming back to your points ( Which i expect will attract nothing but more:blah::blah::blah:from you)
1) Even if no Eurofighter...... We, if had to maintain balance, may go for J-11 ASF or a dedicated AS model of J-10....on the cost effective side...or may be a squad of rafales
2) yes they wont come and no one expects them too except some "fan boys"
3) How sure are you that Chinese aren't working on this...............even when J-10 came...no one even PAF was not aware of it............they have the money and they are investing in technology.......expect any thing
4) 150-200 block1 and block 2 JFs................ Block 3 would be a different story.
5)What factor make you claim this about F-16s?
6) they are coming under loan agreement.....Chinese are not yankoos or ruskies which deal in cash only....

and finally.....I am expecting a reasonable reply with appropriate and relevant logic....not a trademark reply like:blah::blah:

SU30 MKI is not God's gift to aviation

Dead right notoruis Eagle its not.

Thats why the indians about to blow $10 billion++ on F18SH or Typhoon..

And another $15billion on FGFA from 2018 ONWARDS

so... i think you shud update ur knowledge friend...
before posting a comment, you must know t fact or real thing... now most of fighters in IAF except MiG-21s are coated with PLASMA which a radiation absorbent that reduces RCS signature of the aircrafts by 80%.>> so dont make me laugh again...
also the radar aperture of Su-30MKI s 1200kms okay.. another aircrafts with such radar aperture is F-22 and Su-35... so tatz y Su-30MKI is alwayz hot in new n compared with F22 by analysts..
so we in Flankers can easily keep an eye on you even if you are in Rawalpindi air base... n if you are within 350kms we wud 've KS-100 novator Long range BVRAAM or if now we have R-77 and Astra as 100kms BVRAAM which gives us a sure kill rate... tat means all those missiles are equipped wit thrust vectoring nozzles... and if you guyz meet a Su-30 witin 10 kms or 7kms just dont blame tat your electronics are malfunctioning(including radar of your aircrafts or radar of your short range missiles what you guyz possess)... bcoz Su-30MKI equipped with very high frequency jammer, so other aircrafts that are not coded wit IAF designation wont work... so you guyz forced to use your canon and engage in dogfights... whole world 'military flight' analysts know, there is no fighters in world to beat Su-30MKI in dogfights (excluding Mig-35)....:tongue

Sir, plz change the Topic :
2 JSF & 1 JF 17 Air Fight

and result is
............:blink:

LOL, for ppl for does not believe china will have stealth planes before 2015, I will just tell you one thing: the J-XX 001 has already been produced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom