What's new

Su-30MKI & JF-17 Air Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently India has longer ranged missile, but yet susceptible to simple ECMs. The Su-30 won't have such a simple task to avoid the Aim-120 once its fired.

You need to remember that Israel has using Aim-120 for ages.Plus Jordon has recieved Aim-120 as well. Hence there is every possibility that Israel already has a ECM for Aim-120. I would say IAF has already asked the ECM for Aim-120.

Beside Pakistan isn't recieving the latest version anyway.
Just observe there has no noise from IAF regarding Aim-120 induction other than the usual "will increase combact capability stuff". Ever wondered why?

It helps to have allies in the right place ;)

You need to remember that Israel has using Aim-120 for ages.Plus Jordon has recieved Aim-120 as well. Hence there is every possibility that Israel already has a ECM for Aim-120. I would say IAF has already asked the ECM for Aim-120.

Just observe there has no noise from IAF regarding Aim-120 induction other than the usual "will increase combact capability stuff". Ever wondered why?

It helps to have allies in the right place ;)

You know how stupid you sound, you ever wonder why we don't complain about your arms buying spree and all. Get real and wake up instead of making yourself look like an idiot.

Oh, and their was noise from IAF reason they right away started to look for LRAAM, talked to US for stopping arms supply like you tried for the TOWS and all.

You know how stupid you sound, you ever wonder why we don't complain about your arms buying spree and all. Get real and wake up instead of making yourself look like an idiot.

Oh, and their was noise from IAF reason they right away started to look for LRAAM, talked to US for stopping arms supply like you tried for the TOWS and all.

Please enlighten me why do you think Israel would not have a ECM for Aim-120? and IAF has not asked for it?

I may be stupid but then let me learn from the pearl of wisdom. Let me hear it from you how much protection a LRAAM would give over Aim-120 rather than a ECM?
I am all waiting.

And yes every nation will try it's level best to stop it's adversery from obtaining a single bullet! This is no different for India either.

It helps to have allies in the right place

I was responding to the above not the first paragraph. Making noise is one thing and constantly kissing someone else's *** for something to get done is another.

You'd think wont you????

I was responding to the above not the first paragraph. Making noise is one thing and constantly kissing someone else's *** for something to get done is another.

Every one kisses everyone's *** for get one hand upper over their adversery. This is how the world is and this is how the world will be.

But then it is better than just making noise! It might taste bitter but then you will live to see another day.

J-10 is in a different LEAGUE than the JF-17. It can undertake every task better than the JF-17. The only thing is, that its more expesive than th JF-17, and the costs will only go up, should PAF modify the J-10 for good avionics. And even after all that, J-10 remains the low end companion to the hi of Su-30MKK.

No matter how manouverable JF-17 is, it is nearly not enough to match the inherent manouverability of the MiG 29, let alone planes with TVC.
J-10 is multirole as well, it will perform a2a as well as strike missions better than JF-17.

Jf-17 is a POINT DEFENCE FIGHTER, its like the role for MiG 21's. It is good when it will be used defensively, and dont expect AIM's to be used on the JF-17. It will be the chinese missiles only.

It is good ONLY when you flood the skies of the defending country with these planes. The lay of the land will be known to the pilots, the SAM's, radar network of the dending country will aid the fighters.
That is when the JF-17 will be very effective, else not. And that is just what PAF plans for them. Thus the reason for procuring them in good quantities. As a stand alone fighter, JF-17 is a non starter.

Your post goes like this malay. Total speculation, the way you want it. Wishful thinking. Not even worth to waste my time. Really! No offence. You dont know anything about PAFs doctrine and tactics.

Jf-17 is a POINT DEFENCE FIGHTER, its like the role for MiG 21's. It is good when it will be used defensively, and dont expect AIM's to be used on the JF-17. It will be the chinese missiles only.

If you think that a plane with ferry range of 3000km & combat radius of 1350km is a POINT DEFENCE FIGHTER, I have no words to desCribe your intelligence! :crazy: keep dreaming!
here are some links for you to study more.
http://www.pac.org.pk/amfsite-final/jf17specifications.html
http://www.sinodefence.com/airforce/fighter/fc1_specs.asp

If you think that a plane with ferry range of 3000km & combat radius of 1350km is a POINT DEFENCE FIGHTER, I have no words to desCribe your intelligence! :crazy: keep dreaming!

JAS Grippen is classified as a point defence fighter and has a ferry range of 3000km and a combat radius of btw 750(hi alt) -1250 km( A2G)

Isnt that almost as same as the JF-17.

Your post goes like this malay. Total speculation, the way you want it. Wishful thinking. Not even worth to waste my time. Really! No offence. You dont know anything about PAFs doctrine and tactics.

Actually it is your post that is full speculation and wishlists; While Malay is comparing the CURRENT capabilities of MKI to that of the DReamList/Specualted capabilities of JF-17. I think he knows more than you, and has actually defined the role it will play

When did he say that range is the ONLY criteria to compare combat planes? :hitwall:

He didnt say that. But he said this. That range is the only criteria to decide whether its a pt defence fighter or not.

Actually it is your post that is full speculation and wishlists; While Malay is comparing the CURRENT capabilities of MKI to that of the DReamList/Specualted capabilities of JF-17. I think he knows more than you, and has actually defined the role it will play

Point something that is full speculation or wishlist? Your a ******* **** ***.

It is no dream list or speculation. It is a word from Tanveer Mehmood, ACM of Pakistan Air Force.

Malay is calling JF-17 a point defence fighter, which in terms of PAF (who has kicked IAF behind in all wars) can be used as an offensive fighter with different configurations.

J-10 may be used in Chinese Air Force as a low combination of Su-30MKK (I still have to see the link) but it will be used as an offensive aircraft with better configuration than the Su-30MKI in PAF.

Dont give me a **** of what i know and what i dont.

should PAF modify the J-10 for good avionics. And even after all that, J-10 remains the low end companion to the hi of Su-30MKK.

In what terms? It is plain bullshit. The PAF J-10 will be better than anything China have or may be India (It is all dependent on which avionics package is picked).

No matter how manouverable JF-17 is, it is nearly not enough to match the inherent manouverability of the MiG 29, let alone planes with TVC.

How do you know that JF-17 is not able to match thurst vectoring of Mig-29? JF-17 is a single engine aircraft, more light weight, and has improved RD-93 engine initially and will have way better Chinese engine later on if needed, but RD-93 with close eyes is meeting the requirements of the air force.

Says who? ACM has said that JF-17 needs French/US origin missiles which Pakistan is looking for. Now should anyone listen to malay or ACM of PAF? :blah:

Now there you go.. i wasted 10 minutes to educate a **** ***! :disagree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom